Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK killed by NWO?
I believe he was. I think the same group of people who ordered his death also killed RFK, MLK and others all the way up to the shooting of Reagan which I think was intended to put Bush and thus the NWO in the white house. All connected. You people seem to know an awful lot on here perhaps some others have already thought this?
Chris Macleod Wrote:I believe he was. I think the same group of people who ordered his death also killed RFK, MLK and others all the way up to the shooting of Reagan which I think was intended to put Bush and thus the NWO in the white house. All connected. You people seem to know an awful lot on here perhaps some others have already thought this?

Well,I don't know very much about these things....But,I'd like to know what the NWO is..:Shrug:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
new world order you've not heard of them? they own you and me
Chris Macleod Wrote:new world order you've not heard of them? they own you and me

Well,who the heck is they?
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Chris I know you are new here but this is not a kindergarten. There are other forums for that. Maybe more reading and learning before you start using unhelpful phrases like NWO. A better standard of intellectual rigour is expected here and cliches like NWO and illuminati etc won't cut it.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
google them its hard to explain in a short post, they run the world probably, are the power behind the scenes, they own the federal reserve and all major corporations and the bank of england and all major news outlets and every president and every prime minister. JFK pissed them off and showed he wasn't going to play by their rules when he began to print his own bank notes, so they killed him.
kissinger speaks about them a lot, all major politicians do, george bush did all the time, they are trying to bring about one world government and probably will quite soon. rockefeller, rothschild all that lot are the families involved.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Chris I know you are new here but this is not a kindergarten. There are other forums for that. Maybe more reading and learning before you start using unhelpful phrases like NWO. A better standard of intellectual rigour is expected here and cliches like NWO and illuminati etc won't cut it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but NWO and illuminati are far from cliches and are infact very very real. since you patronise me I will do the same to you, cliche isn't even the right word there, but anyway they are very real, you might want to ask henry kissinger or john kerry who spoke about them very recently. you want a better standard of intellectual rigour you might want to open your eyes then as ignorance like that will not deliver what you seek.
do you think george washington was at kindergarden when he said this?

It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
George Washington
Chris Macleod Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Chris I know you are new here but this is not a kindergarten. There are other forums for that. Maybe more reading and learning before you start using unhelpful phrases like NWO. A better standard of intellectual rigour is expected here and cliches like NWO and illuminati etc won't cut it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but NWO and illuminati are far from cliches and are infact very very real. since you patronise me I will do the same to you, cliche isn't even the right word there, but anyway they are very real, you might want to ask henry kissinger or john kerry who spoke about them very recently. you want a better standard of intellectual rigour you might want to open your eyes then as ignorance like that will not deliver what you seek.
You sound young and enthusiastic, which is fine. But most here have been around the block a few times.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huntley: Hatred Killed JFK Gil Jesus 0 526 27-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,583 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I think this is the man who killed the president Scott Kaiser 4 4,800 19-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Who Killed Kennedy? Thomas Buchanan Albert Doyle 25 15,669 24-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  U.S. Agent Ruby Killed U.S. Agent Oswald Jim Hargrove 21 11,668 20-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Kennedy Must be Killed (novel) Tracy Riddle 34 10,288 30-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz
  Marilyn Monroe killed by CIA Agent James Hayworth ~ death bed confession Anthony DeFiore 1 3,309 23-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Was jfk jr killed in plane crash or was it accident ? Edwin Ortiz 8 3,833 07-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  The Speech, That More Than Any Other, Got JFK Killed. Peter Lemkin 2 3,279 30-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  CNN: Maybe CIA killed JFK. America OK with it? Lauren Johnson 9 6,739 23-11-2013, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle