Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas nurse Phyllis Hall and the mystery bullet
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-s...ts-2713685

Phyllis Hall, now 78 was a Parkland nurse on duty when the body of JFK arrived at Parkland Memorial. In an interview with British tabloid Sunday Mirror she reveals:

""His pupils were dilated and there was a gaping exit wound in his throat.....Mr Kennedy had such a thick head of hair, and few people noticed the gaping wound to his skull. The bullet had ripped it clean away.
"His brain was severely damaged and the blood loss was huge.
"But, as we continued to work, I held his head.
"I could see a bullet lodged between his ear and his shoulder. It was pointed at its tip and showed no signs of damage. I remember looking at it there was no blunting of the bullet or scarring around the shell from where it had been fired.

"I'd had a great deal of experience working with gunshot wounds but I had never seen anything like this before.
"It was about one-and-a-half inches long nothing like the bullets that were later produced.

"It was taken away but never have I seen it presented in evidence or heard what happened to it. It remains a mystery."

Now her description raises some questions:
1. She saw a gaping exit good in his throat. How did she know it was an exit wound? Was it her conclusion or she heard it from a doctor? Why all the doctors present described it as tiny wound of entrance? The gaping wound was first seen in Bethesda. Why she saw a gaping wound in the throat when nobody else did in Parkland?
2. She saw a bullet between his ear and shoulder. I find this statement vague, what did she mean? did she produce a drawing to point the exact location of the bullet? Why the doctors attending Kennedy did not see the bullet?
3. what was the direction of the bullet? The tip of the bullet was pointing to the rear or to the front?
4. Are we aware of one and a half inches bullet? where they in existence back then?

That's one VERY long and special 'bullet', if true...perhaps why the FBI agents recorded one found as a 'missile' rather than a bullet.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
First I've heard of her. The Sixth Floor Museum has interviews with her:

http://www.jfk.org/go/collections/oral-h...e?letter=H

A nurse in the outpatient clinic at Parkland Memorial Hospital in 1963, Hall was in Trauma Room One during the treatment of President Kennedy. Shortly before the assassination, Hall assisted with the care of Marina Oswald during her second pregnancy. Recorded December 16, 2010, February 7, 2011, March 9, June 5, and December 13, 2012, and February 22 and June 12, 2013.
Another pristine bullet. Maybe part of the framing for another plot that was abandoned.
So, could it be another red herring?
Albert Doyle Wrote:Another pristine bullet. Maybe part of the framing for another plot that was abandoned.

Possible, or some kind of special 'hardened' bullet that gets little distorted unless it hits bone...or a fleshette, as was described a few times - by Prouty and at the Church Committee Hearings - it was like a mini-dart, and only a hypodermic point entered the flesh, the rest either just stuck there or fell away. To an untrained eye it could look like a 'bullet'.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:Another pristine bullet. Maybe part of the framing for another plot that was abandoned.

Possible, or some kind of special 'hardened' bullet that gets little distorted unless it hits bone...or a fleshette, as was described a few times - by Prouty and at the Church Committee Hearings - it was like a mini-dart, and only a hypodermic point entered the flesh, the rest either just stuck there or fell away. To an untrained eye it could look like a 'bullet'.

Just hypothesizing that maybe such a missile would be launched by a weapon that produced a lot of gun smoke when fired?

Why didn't any other Parkland witness speak of this bullet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 250 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 276 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bob Dylan chimes in on Hit In Dallas Peter Lemkin 0 1,999 13-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 19,845 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,812 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,997 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,798 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Mystery Of Allen Dulles' Appointment To The Warren Commission James Lewis 3 3,422 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  NARA 2017 bombshell - Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell was a CIA asset Anthony Thorne 8 10,569 18-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Randy Robertson finds an extra bullet Jim DiEugenio 4 6,374 09-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Ray Mitcham