Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veciana Death and Confession
I got this from Lisa Pease last night.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5498[/ATTACH]

Before he died last night it appears he signed an affidavit that Maurice Bishop in the company of Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed David Atlee Philips. The document verified by Bob Tannenbaum and Veciana's wife confirms that which we have known for years. It will get ignored by the press; however, I am going to have some giggles how the LN's will react and ignore it. I have no idea if this is a deathbed confession, or he was bumped. Indeed is he dead at all? I have heard he is still wriggling?

Anyhow, here are the documents this is easily the biggest hubbub of the 50th.

Attached Files
.jpg   Veciana I.jpg (Size: 22.89 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   Veciana II.jpg (Size: 124.79 KB / Downloads: 35)
.jpg   Veciana III.jpg (Size: 81.96 KB / Downloads: 34)
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
I was going to post this but was waiting for confirmation since I can't find any official death report for Veciana.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I was going to post this but was waiting for confirmation since I can't find any official death report for Veciana.

Apparently Vince Palamara say's the dude ain't dead lol. Holy heck!!!!
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:I got this from Lisa Pease last night.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5498[/ATTACH]

Before he died last night it appears he signed an affidavit that Maurice Bishop in the company of Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed David Atlee Philips. The document verified by Bob Tannenbaum and Veciana's wife confirms that which we have known for years. It will get ignored by the press; however, I am going to have some giggles how the LN's will react and ignore it. I have no idea if this is a deathbed confession, or he was bumped. Anyhow, here are the documents this is easily the biggest hubbub of the 50th.

That is quite something!...as you say - proof of what we have known and Veciana has long hinted, but not come out in full to say. Now he has. One can only hope a few more make or made deathbed confessions that surface. Yes, the MSM has to ignore this....as they are owned by those who controlled Veciana and others and ultimately were connected to the Assassination and are still connected directly to its continued cover-up.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:I got this from Lisa Pease last night.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5498[/ATTACH]

Before he died last night it appears he signed an affidavit that Maurice Bishop in the company of Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed David Atlee Philips. The document verified by Bob Tannenbaum and Veciana's wife confirms that which we have known for years. It will get ignored by the press; however, I am going to have some giggles how the LN's will react and ignore it. I have no idea if this is a deathbed confession, or he was bumped. Anyhow, here are the documents this is easily the biggest hubbub of the 50th.

That is quite something!...as you say - proof of what we have known and Veciana has long hinted, but not come out in full to say. Now he has. One can only hope a few more make or made deathbed confessions that surface. Yes, the MSM has to ignore this....as they are owned by those who controlled Veciana and others and ultimately were connected to the Assassination and are still connected directly to its continued cover-up.

From what I heard I don't think he is Dead Pete. Furthermore, it is defo an indication of how much more tight the MSM has become. Lol, Bill O'Reilly was all over Veciana in the day so were some of the press. Big thanks to Fonzi for this... wish he was alive to see it mate.
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

From what I heard I don't think he is Dead Pete. Furthermore, it is defo an indication of how much more tight the MSM has become. Lol, Bill O'Reilly was all over Veciana in the day so were some of the press. Big thanks to Fonzi for this... wish he was alive to see it mate.

Is it your understanding he is ill - or did he just feel the 50th was long enough to hold this in? I searched for an obit and couldn't find one. Yes, Gaeton was great...he still is! His book and articles will stand up forever on the matter.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
That's all I have heard from Lisa and Frankie Pete. Apparently Vince told Frankie that Tony V was alive. I have no idea of his current health status. Totally agree about the Fonz! If you find anything about TV... post here. I have a review of Phil Nelson I have to continue with... wish me luck!
Bill Kelly confirmed Venciana's confession on his blog as we speak, but he says he is still alive:

From http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.gr/:

After serving time in federal prison on drug charges and avoiding a number of assassination attempts against him, Veciana is still alive, and has outlived Fonzi, though he apparently still thinks of him, as he recently on the 50[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary of the assassination, sent a note to Fonzi's widow Marie.

November 22, 2013
Dear Marie Fonzi,

You may publish the following statement from me:
"Maurice Bishop, my CIA contact agent was David Atlee Phillips. Phillips or Bishop was the man I saw with Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas on September 1963."

Best Regards,
Signed,
Antonio Veciana
Who, I wonder, wrote the longer part of the letter signed. Veciana doesn't have such English language skills to write in that style. I'm not doubting he signed it, but he didn't write it, only approved it and signed it.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Who, I wonder, wrote the longer part of the letter signed. Veciana doesn't have such English language skills to write in that style. I'm not doubting he signed it, but he didn't write it, only approved it and signed it.

I would imagine remembering it came via Tanenbaum it was probably redrafted by him. Lisa Pease explained on FB she got the raw copy, and she deleted Veciana's contact details on the memo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carl Oglesby near death Dawn Meredith 35 33,195 16-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK and Colombian Death Squads (!!) Richard Coleman 2 9,858 18-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,403 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  John Newman chart on Antonio Veciana claims Anthony Thorne 1 4,225 09-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,602 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs Peter Lemkin 45 42,135 15-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Ray Marcus: The Left and the Death of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 3 4,063 22-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Antonio Veciana's Trained to Kill - Bill Kelly's Review Peter Lemkin 2 6,660 17-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Trained to Kill by Antonio Veciana Jim DiEugenio 4 4,590 20-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Manhattan DA To Probe Kilgallen Death Albert Doyle 28 24,994 11-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle