Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This was found in my father's legally pad
The stuff I have found belonging to my father I'm very thankful and grateful my mother has kept, although, I also feel a bit resentful towards her, only because I found this information just six years ago, on my own. I'm pretty sure had I not found it, my mother would have never told me until it was time. Sad, but true.

Attached Files
.jpg   Scan0042.jpg (Size: 592.39 KB / Downloads: 40)
.jpg   Scan0039.jpg (Size: 352.71 KB / Downloads: 43)
Have you, in your own mind, decoded the letters in box in the last diagram? Nx is almost certainly Nixon, but the others are up for grabs.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Oz could be Oswald but did he even know him?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Oz could be Oswald but did he even know him?

WG throws me.

Others could be Hunt, Nixon, Oswald, Sturgis. But this is getting pretty tenuous IMO.
WG would be WaterGate. Linked in his father's mind to JFK [assassination]; linked to the CIA.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:WG would be WaterGate. Linked in his father's mind to JFK [assassination]; linked to the CIA.

And Oswald and Nixon linked to Sturgis. Who or what was 'H'?

E. Howard Hunt? - though just a guess....
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:WG would be WaterGate. Linked in his father's mind to JFK [assassination]; linked to the CIA.

And Oswald and Nixon linked to Sturgis. Who or what was 'H'?

E. Howard Hunt? - though just a guess...
All the answers could be right, your guess is as good as mine.

Scott

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 271 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  blogger looking into Cruz's father and assassination found dead Joseph McBride 27 13,143 15-06-2016, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  FBI SA Nat Allan Pinkston says he found that Kleins sold C2766 David Josephs 6 5,381 13-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  What my father's cousin said about President John Kennedy Scott Kaiser 0 2,429 20-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Money Order timeline - the Evidence says the Money Order found in both KC and VA ?? David Josephs 8 5,543 07-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  How many wallets were found that were supposed to belong to LHO? Magda Hassan 48 16,993 29-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  LHO Drove Ruby's Car According to DPD File Recently Found! Peter Lemkin 25 9,436 14-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Found JFK portrait...a nice little story Bill King 0 2,129 26-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Bill King
  Found this-- Greg Burnham 0 1,869 28-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  Former wife of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Mary, found dead at age 52 Adele Edisen 8 6,091 11-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith