Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workflow 'Deep Politics map'
I've only just discovered that Flowcharts are a really good way of visualising/visualizing the collaborative action that assassinated JFK, or rather the deep political system. Maybe researchers could use this method of visualisation/visualization to great advantage for this deep event as well as others?
Here is a link to my latest version:
https://tharryevans.files.wordpress.com/...cs_map.jpg

I would eventually like to color/colour-code the individuals according to how much they constitute 'intelligence/FBI/military', 'Big Oil', 'organised-crime', 'anti-castro-cuban-exile' etc. etc. etc.
Some researchers may disagree with the emphasis with which I implicate certain individuals, but I'm really just trying to please everyone (perhaps with the exception of those who insist the hit was primarily carried out by the Mob)

Thanks for you time,
and please give me some feedback.

Attached Files
.jpg   deep_politics_map.jpg (Size: 625.14 KB / Downloads: 26)
Hi Mr. THE,

Why does Prescott Bush rate such a big bubble? Is this meant to imply that he is "the big dog" behind the plot along with his son and H.L. Hunt? This strikes me as a Yankee vs. Cowboys War flow chart with the Cowboys behind the murder.

The arrows show direction as opposed to connection. Why is that?

EDIT: Thanks for your work and sharing it with DPF.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
While I use non-computer generated such charts for my own research, I'd have to say I'd make many different connections than you have - and [apparently] rate the importance of the individuals named [and add many not in your chart]. I'm not going to get into particulars, however. Such charts are IMO helpful to see connections [along the biases of the constructor], but don't ever solve the puzzle. They are but a visualization of hard won investigative work on associations, connections, who-knew-whom, who was running whom, etc.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
T Harry Evans Wrote:I've only just discovered that Flowcharts are a really good way of visualising/visualizing the collaborative action that assassinated JFK, or rather the deep political system. Maybe researchers could use this method of visualisation/visualization to great advantage for this deep event as well as others?
Here is a link to my latest version:
https://tharryevans.files.wordpress.com/...cs_map.jpg

I would eventually like to color/colour-code the individuals according to how much they constitute 'intelligence/FBI/military', 'Big Oil', 'organised-crime', 'anti-castro-cuban-exile' etc. etc. etc.
Some researchers may disagree with the emphasis with which I implicate certain individuals, but I'm really just trying to please everyone (perhaps with the exception of those who insist the hit was primarily carried out by the Mob)

Thanks for you time,
and please give me some feedback.

Interesting you have Pawley and Alpha 66, but I believe you're over looking the group Pawley sponsored as did the CIA, and where more of a splinter in the side of Kennedy than any other group in my opinion, and that's DRE. I don't see them anywhere.

Scott
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Hi Mr. THE,

Why does Prescott Bush rate such a big bubble? Is this meant to imply that he is "the big dog" behind the plot along with his son and H.L. Hunt? This strikes me as a Yankee vs. Cowboys War flow chart with the Cowboys behind the murder.

The arrows show direction as opposed to connection. Why is that?

EDIT: Thanks for your work and sharing it with DPF.

Quote:Why does Prescott Bush rate such a big bubble? Is this meant to imply that he is "the big dog"

Or, just that it represents a big "bubble head", lol.... That fits him well... Smile
I've always thought such charts were somewhat misleading, in that the existence of such linkages really has little or no probative value. For instance, if I open a checking account at Deutsche Bank, does that somehow imply that I am a part of their sinister effort to (finally) win WW2, or did I just need the free toaster? It is the nature of the "links," and whether (or why) they might motivate someone to act in a particular way, that is far more important than their mere existence.

Although such charts can be helpful places to start research, it shouldn't be the end product.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Interesting you have Pawley and Alpha 66, but I believe you're over looking the group Pawley sponsored as did the CIA, and where more of a splinter in the side of Kennedy than any other group in my opinion, and that's DRE. I don't see them anywhere.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Are you saying that Alpha 66 is not nearly as significant as I make it out to be?
I would say that although Operation 40 is the primary assassination squad the CIA used in 1963, it is not a credible shooting-squad.
Clay Shaw in my view used his CMC to hire some French shooters from the OAS or perhaps the French Foreign Legion, and arranged for them to fly to Dallas.
One of these shooters was Jean Rene Soutre, an Alpha 66 member and OAS captain:

Quote:
  • OAS had contact in New Orleans with anti-Castro groups
  • In March-April 1963, Souetre met with Howard Hunt (of Watergate and Bay of Pigs infamy) in Madrid.
  • In April-May 1963, Souetre met with Gen. Edwin Walker (who Oswald allegedly shot at) in Dallas.
  • Souetre trains that summer with Alpha 66 and the 30th of November (both anti-Castro groups) in the New Orleans Mandeville region.
  • Their headquarters' location in New Orleans: 544 Camp Street.
  • OAS' Mandeville "cell" worked closely with elements of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
  • Centro Mondiale Commerciale was, by the US government's own admission, a CIA front.
  • CMC channeled money to OAS.
  • CMC's parent company founded by the CIA, PERMINDEX, was filled with Nazis and neo-Nazis.
  • President Charles de Gaulle publicly blamed PERMINDEX for attempting to assassinate him.
  • CMC president Ferenc Nagy, longtime asset of CIA DDP Frank Wisner, was, according to de Gaulle, a "munificent contributor" to OAS supporter Jacques Soustelle.
  • On the board of directors for CMC: Clay Shaw, indicted for murder of JFK by Jim Garrison.
If Alpha 66 headquarters were based in 544 Camp Street and one of its members was present in Dallas on Nov. 22nd and expelled from the US within 48 hours of the assassination, surely it is natural to assume that Alpha 66 were involved to some degree in coordinating the shooting?
T Harry Evans Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Interesting you have Pawley and Alpha 66, but I believe you're over looking the group Pawley sponsored as did the CIA, and where more of a splinter in the side of Kennedy than any other group in my opinion, and that's DRE. I don't see them anywhere.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Are you saying that Alpha 66 is not nearly as significant as I make it out to be?
I would say that although Operation 40 is the primary assassination squad the CIA used in 1963, it is not a credible shooting-squad.
Clay Shaw in my view used his CMC to hire some French shooters from the OAS or perhaps the French Foreign Legion, and arranged for them to fly to Dallas.
One of these shooters was Jean Rene Soutre, an Alpha 66 member and OAS captain:

Quote:
  • OAS had contact in New Orleans with anti-Castro groups
  • In March-April 1963, Souetre met with Howard Hunt (of Watergate and Bay of Pigs infamy) in Madrid.
  • In April-May 1963, Souetre met with Gen. Edwin Walker (who Oswald allegedly shot at) in Dallas.
  • Souetre trains that summer with Alpha 66 and the 30th of November (both anti-Castro groups) in the New Orleans Mandeville region.
  • Their headquarters' location in New Orleans: 544 Camp Street.
  • OAS' Mandeville "cell" worked closely with elements of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
  • Centro Mondiale Commerciale was, by the US government's own admission, a CIA front.
  • CMC channeled money to OAS.
  • CMC's parent company founded by the CIA, PERMINDEX, was filled with Nazis and neo-Nazis.
  • President Charles de Gaulle publicly blamed PERMINDEX for attempting to assassinate him.
  • CMC president Ferenc Nagy, longtime asset of CIA DDP Frank Wisner, was, according to de Gaulle, a "munificent contributor" to OAS supporter Jacques Soustelle.
  • On the board of directors for CMC: Clay Shaw, indicted for murder of JFK by Jim Garrison.
If Alpha 66 headquarters were based in 544 Camp Street and one of its members was present in Dallas on Nov. 22nd and expelled from the US within 48 hours of the assassination, surely it is natural to assume that Alpha 66 were involved to some degree in coordinating the shooting?

Hi THE,

Quote:Are you saying that Alpha 66 is not nearly as significant as I make it out to be?

No, I'm not saying that, I personally know Antonio Veciana, and he told me that Oswald did in-fact met with David Phillips at least a haft a dozen times that he personally knows of and just weeks before the assassination. What I am saying is DRE who was the group that played a more significant roll in setting up Oswald. I have also spoken to Carlos Quiroga, I'm sure you know who he is don't you?

As for Watergate there are things I know about that I write about in my book, that I don't believe very many people know. H. Hunt came to our house in Hialeah a few times.

Quote:Clay Shaw in my view used his CMC to hire some French shooters from the OAS or perhaps the French Foreign Legion, and arranged for them to fly to Dallas.

I'd like to say in my father's defense that he was poking his nose into Kennedy's assassination, don't ask me why. I don't know, all I know is he did. My father I believe would have heard something had the French Foreign Legion been involved. My father was in the French Foreign Legion until 1957, and remained in France until he could get his Visa to come back to the States in 1959, he also belonged to the American Legionaries until he died, so, I don't give the French Foreign Legion any credibility for Kennedy's assassination, sorry.
I also speak about the OAS (Organization of American States) in my upcoming book, that's all I can say for now.
Deleted..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 203 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 171 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 615 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 4,837 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Richard Bartholomew's THE DEEP STATE IN THE HEART OF TEXAS Anthony Thorne 15 36,290 10-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  2016 Election, Historical Amnesia and Deep Politics Jim DiEugenio 15 11,500 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  (New Book) Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against the White House (Forbidden Bookshelf) O. Austrud 2 3,054 19-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Brian Castle
  Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against The White House by Professor Peter Dale Scott​ Alan Dale 3 3,345 01-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,254 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Has any one read. JFK-9-11-Years-Deep politics by laurent Guyenot ? Edwin Ortiz 4 3,427 12-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz