Where Angels Tread Lightly, 2015, John M. Newman
State Secret, 2013, Bill Simpich
Oswald and the CIA, 2008 ed., John M. Newman
Deep Politics and DP ll, 2003 ed., Peter Dale Scott
Our Man In Mexico... 2008, Jefferson Morley
Wilderness of Mirrors, 1980, David C. Martin
JFK and Vietnam, 1992, John M. Newman
Enemy of the Truth...2012, Sherry P. Fiester
It seems CIA has the right to directly obstruct justice under the guise of national security in the cases of the Mexico people who met Oswald and Bernardo De Torres.
Alan Dale Wrote:Valuable.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?321703-2/di...exico-city

Those are HEAVY talks - chock full of important information of THE conspiracies - before and after the crime! Great stuff! If you consider yourself a student of or researcher of the JFK Assassination and cover-up and don't have time to listen to this at least once, if not twice; personally, I'd not consider you a committed student or a real researcher - it is that important, IMO. As Alan wrote: VALUABLE - these are important parts of the CIA's family jewels re: Dallas, indeed!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
These two guys were good.

No one knows more than they do about CIA obstruction of the HSCA.
The statement read at the beginning in absentia for Blakey was very heavy. It leveled a charge of high crimes against the state and its laws by CIA.
How remarkable to see these two men together after all these decades. They were obviously quite young in the HSCA years. A couple of the highlights for me....

Mr. Hardway saying that he believes the lies told by CIA personnel to the HSCA reached the level of criminality. Also, that he believes Congress is/was so afraid of the CIA that it will not declassify any JFK assassination Agency documents, even though it has the right to do so without CIA approval.

Mr. Lopez voicing his suspicions that the 35mm film from the infamous pulse cameras that failed to produce an image of Oswald at either the Cuban or Russian offices in Mexico City was transferred in an unofficial diplomatic pouch addressed to a pseudonym of David Phillips. Also, that HSCA member Mike Goldsmith significantly "scaled back" many of the original accusations in the Lopez report, which Mr. Lopez noted should have a number of other names attached to it.

The relentless efforts of the CIA to stonewall the investigation is the most constant theme throughout the talk. It's hard to find humor in the 1960s assassinations, but the image of these two young law students wearing sandals and hippie-style hair entering the button-down headquarters of the CIA is really kind of funny,
Yes. The whole thing was pretty strong. Ed's energy was contagious. Dan's consideration of the possibility that the infamous MC tapes may not have existed and the "impersonation" may have been introduced into the documentary record only at the transcription level stunned some of those who were present.

More to follow.
www.jfkessentials.com
Alan Dale Wrote:Yes. The whole thing was pretty strong. Ed's energy was contagious. Dan's consideration of the possibility that the infamous MC tapes may not have existed and the "impersonation" may have been introduced into the documentary record only at the transcription level stunned some of those who were present.

More to follow.

Alan, can you link here to the transcripts. I was not finding them [or earlier transcripts he referred to] easy to locate.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Alan Dale Wrote:Yes. The whole thing was pretty strong. Ed's energy was contagious. Dan's consideration of the possibility that the infamous MC tapes may not have existed and the "impersonation" may have been introduced into the documentary record only at the transcription level stunned some of those who were present.

More to follow.

Alan, can you link here to the transcripts. I was not finding them [or earlier transcripts he referred to] easy to locate.

Hi Peter,

PDF files of both Blakey and Hardway are available from the AARC by scrolling down (From The Conference) to links on this page:

http://aarclibrary.org/blog/

Thanks for looking at all of this.
www.jfkessentials.com
Alan Dale Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

More to follow.

Hi Peter,

PDF files of both Blakey and Hardway are available from the AARC by scrolling down (From The Conference) to links on this page:

http://aarclibrary.org/blog/

Thanks for looking at all of this.

Thanks. So, just those 3 pdf transcripts from the event are online? CSPAN is the only source of the videos, I assume. All great important stuff, and sad one has to pay for videos of it.... Not having such things available as free videos somewhere on the internet assures that the general public will never be fully informed - just a handful of specialized and aging researchers. I fear when we are all gone it will be like the Lincoln Assassination [another large conspiracy involving aspects of the government, by the way] - and only a note in history that few pay attention to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 264 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 303 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 335 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 356 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 373 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 464 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 609 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 446 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 565 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 494 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM