Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PArt 2a - The Trip down to Mexico (Ruby & Lee in Dallas)
http://www.ctka.net/2014-Josephs/Mexico%...t%201.html

Here is the first piece of part 2 which will be followed with 2b: Getting in and out of Mexico.

The final part of the series, 2c, will deal with the evidence of his activity within Mexico, the evidence that he was actually at Odio's, and the evidence that gets him back to Dallas by the evening of Oct 4th.

Comments of any kind are greatly appreciated as I work on improving my writing and presentation skills.

Thanks
DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
The more info that gets out there on Mexico CIty the better it is.

There are a lot of visual aids here that will help the reader.

I particularly like the map at the top and the phone entry for Bishop.

I today think that, taken in conjunction with the Odio incident, this is the key to the crime pre November 22.
DJ's integration of graphics (EVIDENCE!) and analysis is almost always well done. Can't wait to study his new article, and thanks to CTKA for making it available for free!

John Armstrong believes that it was Russian-speaking Harvey Oswald (the poor schmuck killed by gunrunner Jack Ruby) who visited Silvia Odio in September 1963 and spouted the usual Company line imported from the New Orleans and USMC charades. Some familiarity with the Cuban Revolutionary Junta (JURE) is helpful here, but it takes just minutes to research. IMO, it's anyone's guess if ANY Oswald actually visited the Russian and Cuban offices in Mexico City in 1963. Interesting to see if DJ has a theory.

To my mind, the key to Mexico City is how much the CIA surely wanted to produce evidence that put an Oswald there, and how spectacularly it failed. Other opinions most appreciated.

Thanks, David!
Nice work, David.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Nice work, David.

Thanks Tracy...

And yes, it had to be HARVEY who was with the two other men who visited Odio. She and her sister are positive it was him and he was definitely not in Mexico.

While this part sets the stage for what the US was doing to help create the correct evidence for this trip
the part I am completing shortly will go into the who and the what regarding how AND WHEN the evidence was created,
what the US reactions were and what is starting to look more and more likely that whoever played the Oswald character was NOT on a bus in or out of Mexico, that
the McFarland's and the Australian girls were given, like Bledsoe and Brennen, what to say since their INFO is correct yet the Evidence contradicts the possibility they are recounting something that actually happened.

As a tease I'd like to offer this:

The Australian woman, Ms. Mumford, tells us:

....We spent one day in Monterrey and left by bus at 7:30 p.m. at Monterrey, and it was on that bus that we met Lee Harvey Oswald.
Miss MUMFORD. Well, the ticket we had on this deal enabled us only to travel in the States, not in Mexico. So, we bought the ticket on the bus at Laredo and that enabled us to stop off in Monterrey. But the ticket was from Laredo to Mexico City.
Mr. BALL. And from what company did you buy the ticket?
Miss MUMFORD. As far as I can remember, it was a bus company called Transporter del Norte

The WC simply ignores this and claims that she is on the Flecha Rojas bus #516 with Ozzie, Bowen/Osborne, & the McFarlands.
All the Flecha Rojas records going into Mexico on the 26/27th and out of Mexico on the 2nd/3rd are taken very shortly after the assassination by the Mexican President's Staff

Mumford and friend get on the bus in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and get off in Monterrey for the day. The 26th.
they get back on the bus in Monterrey and claim to meet Lee. I found a Gemberling Report from 5/28/64 with the copies of all the Flecha Rojas passenger manifests from those who got on buses in Monterrey.

WCD1245 has the typed out version of Sept 26th Flecha Rojas bus 516 list which does not include Mumford or her friend Ms. Winston.
She says they arrived in Mexico at 10am, the same time Oswald is supposed to have arrived.... yet the NYTimes on Dec 2nd (CE2121 p32 below) tells us the FRONTERA bus line leaving at 2:30pm from Nuevo Laredo arrives in Mexico City at 8:30am. The Evidence does not show Oswald took a Frontera bus down to Mexico while the easily proven to be fraudulent Frontera RETURN bus trip leads us to the Mexican perpetrators.

750 miles traveled between 2:30pm and 8:30am (PM must be a mistake) the next day is 18 hours of travel at 41 mph - makes sense.

Oswald supposedly arrives at his hotel between 10am and 11am.

More importantly is the time of departure from Monterrey for bus #516 which they supposedly boarded. It leaves Monterrey at 1530, or 3:30pm and is expected to arrive in Mexico at 10am.
Bus 516 leaves Nuevo Laredo at 2pm (not 2:30pm as printed in the NYTimes). It's 135 miles to Monterrey on a bus that averages 35-45 mph. If it takes 3-4 hours to get to Monterrey (now at least 5pm), the 3:30pm bus departure is impossible to catch. I have not yet found info on the del Norte buses FROM Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City but we must remember that our Mexico Oswald only bought a Houston to Laredo ticket and there is no record of his buying a ticket from Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City as well as the immigration documents do NOT suggest he passed thru Mexican Customs at all

If the #516 Flecha Rojas bus does leave at 3:30pm with 615 miles left in the trip it arrives in Mexico 15 hours later at 6:30am... not at 10am which a bus leaving at 7:30pm from Monterrey would.

Bowen/Osborne tells us that it was NOT OSWALD sitting next to him on the 26th. The original and duplicates of the Flecha Rojas baggage/passenger manifest (in fact ALL docs related to Oswald's travel) were "borrowed" shortly after the assassination. WCDs bear out the specific actions that were taken.

These Mexican officials were told to get records for Sept 26/27 and Oct 2/3.... on the morning of Nov 23rd via Lester Johnson:

Mr. Kline, Assistant Agent in Charge US Customs, Laredo TX receives a call from LESTER JOHNSON, Assistant Commissioner of Customs in Washington DC on the morning of November 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] and is directed to inquire about the alleged trip by OSWALD on Sept 26[SUP]th[/SUP] and his return on October 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]

More in part B
DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6469&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6473&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6472&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6474&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   WCD 1245 - p274 with Flecha Rojas baggage list for bus 516.jpg (Size: 227.11 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   WCD 1084 p106 SAUCEDO tells story of the taking of Flecha Rojas bus manifest Oswald to Mexico.jpg (Size: 344.45 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   CE2121 p8 - NO Mexico INS worker on duty recognizes OSWALD from photos either entering or leavin.jpg (Size: 107.58 KB / Downloads: 20)
R. Hunter
Thanks to Jim D for editing and mentoring and to you as well Jim H and the others for your kind words...

Through visual aids we will help let them see... The Evidence IS the Conspiracy...
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:Through visual aids we will help let them see... The Evidence IS the Conspiracy...

I'm beginning to understand David's point here... [size=12]that the Evidence IS the CONSPIRACY![/SIZE]

And we all know exactly who the co-conspirators in this "evidence conspiracy" were (and STILL are)!

His piece so far on the Mexico City fantasy proves just how far the WC Report strayed from the evidence presented to it... even after that evidence was contorted by the FBI.

Looking forward to new installments in this story.... Thanks, David!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 157 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 85 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 109 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 160 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 164 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 264 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 249 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 300 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 333 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Another Look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 265 22-09-2023, 12:38 PM