Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lamppost mystery, and a Fraudulent Bronson slide
Donald Roberdeau's map of Dealey Plaza is an indispensable crime-scene guide (+ a work of Art).
I contacted Donald personally to inquire about the lamppost because I had concerns about the map's accuracy in relation to it, and he assures me that it is accurately represented by the green dot beside "Jean Newman".
Donald emphasised to me that the is constantly undergoing improvements.

The Dallas Police Department photographed the lamppost from Zapruder's pedestal, and it is quite remarkable how the lamppost is completely vertical yet in the Zapruder film it's leaning to one side.
I knew instantly that a slight discrepancy in where the photo was taken from can cause a discrepancy in the alignment of objects but I never imagined that a lamppost could tilt like that.
It's a well known law that parallax causes a change-in-angle for leaning objects but….that's quite some lean.
If we take the lamppost to be a pivot, then the camera orbits by approx. 0.573° and if you do the math you quite quickly figure that this lamppost would have to be leaning by 70.6°.
We know from this very calculation that the lamppost we see in the Zapruder film can't possibly be the same lamppost we see in the Dallas Police Department photo.
Therefore if the film is genuine then we know the lamppost must have been replaced with a different lamppost.
The question is, why would this be done?
And quite obviously this is less likely than that the film was altered.
The photos of the lamppost that day show it vertical from all angles and I do not see any doubt in the notion that the film was altered.

The Bronson slide is interesting because it seems to be altered to fit the Zapruder film.
IIRC there was an FBI description of the Bronson slide which included stuff not actually visible on the slide.

I may be getting too old for this sort of thing, but I found the inclusion of so much extraneous material substantially occludes your theory.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:IIRC there was an FBI description of the Bronson slide which included stuff not actually visible on the slide.

I may be getting too old for this sort of thing, but I found the inclusion of so much extraneous material substantially occludes your theory.

Hi Drew, I have significantly improved the post and hopefully you will find it interesting.
If you're interested in the mathematical equations behind the calculation I will send it through.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mystery Of Allen Dulles' Appointment To The Warren Commission James Lewis 3 3,409 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,114 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,720 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Doug Horne/Shane O'Sullivan video THE ZAPRUDER FILM MYSTERY on Vimeo Joseph McBride 6 7,308 22-01-2014, 08:45 PM
  Dallas nurse Phyllis Hall and the mystery bullet Vasilios Vazakas 6 5,271 12-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Mystery of Red Bird AIrport Jim DiEugenio 14 9,167 05-04-2013, 07:50 AM