Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1975 CBS Special
Someone finally posted this on You Tube.

Take a look at this pile of propaganda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMEvkDKMOI
After you watch this POS, reread my essay based on Roger Feinman's internal CBS documents to see just how bad it was.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/04/22/ho...-cover-up/

BTW, Roger said that Rather was the host because Cronkite refused to do it.
Wow, flashback to my childhood with 70's commercials and all. They did appear to be trying to look more objective (it is post-Watergate and Vietnam, so they had to tailor it for a more cynical audience), but it's still the same old story.
In the beginning, when Rather displays that statistic about 46 % of the public thinking that all the assassinations are related, that is really amazing.

Its the reason for the show, since they want to disprove it. LIke Jennings in 2003, he announced that 75% figure and then tried to show it was wrong. Its called social control.

And BTW, when Rather drones on about the Vietnam War and Watergate contributing to cynicism, Danny Boy, if JFK had not been murdered, there would have been no Vietnam War. As for Watergate, geez Dan, don't you notice any similarity between the cast of characters, e.g. Howard Hunt, Jim McCord, Dick Helms etc.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:In the beginning, when Rather displays that statistic about 46 % of the public thinking that all the assassinations are related, that is really amazing.

Its the reason for the show, since they want to disprove it. LIke Jennings in 2003, he announced that 75% figure and then tried to show it was wrong. Its called social control.

And BTW, when Rather drones on about the Vietnam War and Watergate contributing to cynicism, Danny Boy, if JFK had not been murdered, there would have been no Vietnam War. As for Watergate, geez Dan, don't you notice any similarity between the cast of characters, e.g. Howard Hunt, Jim McCord, Dick Helms etc.

It will take some time for a large audience and the similarities between the cast of characters to become widespread. It does take a real thinking person to understand the removal of two presidents were not just similar, but conducted by the CIA. The only difference is one was assassinated while the other was forced out of office.

In my update, I will be releasing more documents by Howard Liebengood which have never been made public before. You are right Jim, the CIA tried their best to force Kennedy's hand into using American military power. After sitting down with many of them who personally told me that they were lied to by the CIA, and it was because of this lie they tried to force Kennedy into using American military, but Kennedy wouldn't bite, you see, it's the same thing they tried to do with Nixon with whom they, the [CIA] thought would have a better chance with Nixon then Kennedy, surprise-surprise, Nixon shut-down CIA and their operations were coming to an end.

Now, and for the very first time ever, Watergate is fully exposed. It wasn't about discovering documents to prove Castro was funding the Democratic committee, it wasn't about prostitution, it wasn't about locating and destroying the photographs which connected anyone and everyone to Kennedy's assassination. They already knew who had those photos, by the way, that announcement about locating and destroying the photos was made on May 7, 1977, exactly three months [after] the death of the greatest patriot who ever lived.

This is not about me, it's about truth, it's not about publicity, or whose cracked the case, frankly, I don't give a shit about any of that. I'm no one in this vast industry of professional researchers who have been writing books and creating websites for their own promotion.

I respect that, in-fact, I applaud those who want to keep an accurate account of history. I suppose no one wants to be corrected, however, I do. I want to be corrected when I'm wrong so it's the truth that gets published and not my ego.

Jim, you are 100% correct about the similarities regarding Kennedy's assassination and Watergate, the world knew there was a sixth burglar in Watergate, and with the exception of a few folks who I don't even know if they're still alive today that I could confront them on their confession, but, I will say this truthfully and honest. It was Edwin Kaiser who was the sixth burglar who got away, and, there's not just his confession or a mountain of coincidences, but finally I offer proof in my update, I can't release everything, and the few PDF's I've sent out for feed back did not have this information in them, simply because the material wasn't quite protected just yet. I will tell you there is a complete total of 354 pages of well researched material, including documents, photos, anti-Castro and all of my father's memorabilia.
^Edited.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,307 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Inexplicable Wounds made by Special Bullets Bob Prudhomme 152 45,385 24-12-2014, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  France 2 Special Tom Bowden 3 2,803 14-07-2014, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Peter Dale Scott on KPFA JFK Special now. Listen To KPFA all day. Some Great Stuff. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 2 2,631 22-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  CNN Asassination Special is NOT towing the warren commission fraud! Anthony DeFiore 13 6,703 16-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Op-Ed: Jews have special reasons to remember JFK on 50th anniversary Bernice Moore 1 2,185 14-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  50 Years Since John F. Kennedy’s Assassination: Why Special Remembrances Are Both Too Much and Not E Bernice Moore 0 2,160 14-10-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Taped conversations reveal special relationship between Richard J. Daley and Lyndon B. Johnson Bernice Moore 0 2,193 16-05-2011, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  USA TODAY Special issue on JFK James H. Fetzer 6 6,046 17-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  Podcast of a a special presentation by Abraham Bolden Ed Jewett 3 4,598 19-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo