Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Oswald a serial Wife Batterer?
Thanks toTom Scully for fishing this out.

We have posted it K2K. Its a tour de force of analysis that exposes another WC myth about Oswald. Its driving the right people nuts over at EF.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kenne...e-batterer
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Thanks toTom Scully for fishing this out.

We have posted it K2K. Its a tour de force of analysis that exposes another WC myth about Oswald. Its driving the right people nuts over at EF.

Could Oswald be a "serial" wife batterer if Marina was the only wife he had? The word "serial" implies there was a number of wives Oswald had battered over a period of time.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Thanks for finding and sharing, Tom & Jim (protege & mentor?). With all those "disappeared" threads 'over there', amazing that this still survives.

And this reader still remembers the straw that broke Simkin's back…….. 'Mary's Mosaic'. A consequence of some form of 'payola', perhaps? Just guessing.

A shame Mrs. Porter is reticent to make some final comments on this and other unresolved issues. I notice that she actually has a Marina Oswald FB page, and is

friends with "some of you". I don't blame her for keeping quiet, but………..
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:

Thanks for finding and sharing, Tom & Jim (protege & mentor?). With all those "disappeared" threads 'over there', amazing that this still survives.

And this reader still remembers the straw that broke Simkin's back…….. 'Mary's Mosaic'. A consequence of some form of 'payola', perhaps? Just guessing.

A shame Mrs. Porter is reticent to make some final comments on this and other unresolved issues. I notice that she actually has a Marina Oswald FB page, and is

I never believed that story from the start. It seemed to me that Marina was being fed words to say to help convict her husband in the public's mind. As for the fb page I am POSITIVE it is just someone using her name. Not friends with anyone using the Oswald or Kennedy name-fraud.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:

I never believed that story from the start. It seemed to me that Marina was being fed words to say to help convict her husband in the public's mind. As for the fb page I am POSITIVE it is just someone using her name. Not friends with anyone using the Oswald or Kennedy name-fraud.

You are correct, Ms. Meredith. If anything, the real Marina Oswald Porter should be informed and should be removed. There have been a plethora of "doubled" pages (including mine) on FB as of late. Took me a week of constant complaining to FB to get rid of the phony.

And since Gerald McKnight's name was mentioned in Jim's k&k post, I still find it sickening that Ralph Cinque hoodwinked that poor aging man to tie his name to to his OIC group. That, in my opinion, is a form of elder abuse. Cinque should be prosecuted.
Is "trollicious" even a word? If not, it should be. The entity is back, exactly a year later, after the last
punch down,

Tom Scully Wrote:
Quote:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....ent-326323
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8984&stc=1]

Jim, help (stamp) him out.

Quote:https://web.archive.org/web/201307171348...58&page=10

Robert Charles-Dunne - Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

.....When something so bizarre as this takes place, one knows there's fraud afoot. To wit, the following list of nineteen people provided by Paul Trejo and what we should find in furtherance of his contentions, but do not:

First, let's clear the decks of the obvious padding.

Mahlon Tobias (and his wife who didn't make Paul's list) have already been dispatched to the remainder bin, as they both testified they personally neither saw nor heard anything except complaints from other tenants of their building. That leaves 18. ....

......We are now down to our final witness on the list of nineteen: Marina Oswald.

I will be uncharacteristically brief and suggest only that one takes seriously what this witness has to say at one's own peril. For in key respects, of all the Commission's witnesses, nobody's narrative has been more flexible, elastic, malleable, changeable, than Marina's.

Physical abuse of spouses is no laughing matter, irrespective of gender, class, religion, et al. It should be condemned at every turn.

It is remarkable that so few of the above nineteen witnesses bothered themselves to do so.

Equally remarkable is that not one of them, including the victim, thought to notify the police.
It is conceivable that the entire group of them didn't care enough, but that is belied by their generosity to and solicitude toward Marina.

The alternative, needless to say, is that the issue was blown out of all proportion - for a specific purpose - when Oswald was alive, and magnified even further by the Commission for its own purpose after his death, in taking testimony of those who could only offer hearsay conjecture, while inexplicably giving the cold shoulder to the only puported witness to Oswald slapping his wife.

That this fraud continues to be cited as probative today only illustrates the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of those who traffick in this fiction.

Quote:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....ent-326192

......[FONT=&amp]Well, James, how does one see if that thread is preserved? I've already checked. I can't find it. Can you?[/FONT][FONT=&amp]It seems me that RCD was rightly ashamed of his loss in that exchange -- and deleted the whole thing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I totally won that exchange -- and unbiased people all knew it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]No - I'm pretty sure you don't want to review that thread yourself -- or let your fans see it, either.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]==Paul Trejo[/FONT]

BTW, Kleinlerer's boss and sponsor, apparently still living, as is Kleinlerer, was later exposed as a participant in
Israeli intel related activities.
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...post117964
Before 1974, Kleinlerer went to Israel and returned with a wife and resided in Manhattan.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/03/16/fa...LERER.html
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Oh to have the brilliance of RCD here or even at EF where I now almost never visit.
I believe that he is the most knowledgeable person I have ever encountered on this case.

Dawn
Mr. RCD just emerged from wherever he was and posted on EF an hour ago, in response to Mr Trejo
I suppose he will be urged to get involved with the Murphy thread?

Brancato has it right. There may be a kernel of truth to Oswald having a hostile animus towards Marina, but this would be perfectly reasonable in a situation where a Russian-speaking CIA double was in a high tension Cold War marriage with a KGB operative. In the end it doesn't make much difference in the killing conspiracy and could still be used to defame Oswald for the purposes of framing.

If Jim D wants to take issue, he should do so with ROKC that openly denies Armstrong and says Marina's husband was an Asperger's wierdo with no double.

Albert Doyle Wrote:I suppose he will be urged to get involved with the Murphy thread?

Hammer Time !

Hammer Wrote:A thread of eight posts and yet no mention of nails? I find the omission of any reference to nail pounding strong evidence of CIA interference.

#nail, #nails, #ROKC, #Craftsman, #Stanley Tools
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 259 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 294 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 326 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 347 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 368 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 459 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 441 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 558 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 487 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM