Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Defector Program
When Lee Harvey Oswald went to the Soviet Union in 1959, he may been sent as one of a number of men who were part of a false defector program, men who claimed to want to defect to the Soviet Union but who were sent by the US Government to spy on the Soviets. I have been searching for books and articles on this subject and have found very little written about it.
If anyone has read anything about this subject, even if it does not include the program Oswald was involved in, could you post the titles on this board.

Thanks,

John
John Newman's Oswald and the CIA has lots on this. Get the new edition that came out in 2008
John Kowalski Wrote:When Lee Harvey Oswald went to the Soviet Union in 1959, he may been sent as one of a number of men who were part of a false defector program, men who claimed to want to defect to the Soviet Union but who were sent by the US Government to spy on the Soviets. I have been searching for books and articles on this subject and have found very little written about it.
If anyone has read anything about this subject, even if it does not include the program Oswald was involved in, could you post the titles on this board.

Thanks,

John

Possibly anything on James Jesus Angleton of the CIA might have something on it.

Adele
John Kowalski Wrote:When Lee Harvey Oswald went to the Soviet Union in 1959, he may been sent as one of a number of men who were part of a false defector program, men who claimed to want to defect to the Soviet Union but who were sent by the US Government to spy on the Soviets. I have been searching for books and articles on this subject and have found very little written about it.

Thanks,

John

John Armstrong's Harvey&Lee.

Jack
Thanks for the information, I have Harvey and Lee on order, and was not aware that Oswald and the CIA had been reissued. I read the 1995 edition last year and have ordered the updated edition. Otto Otepka may know something about this as well.
I have been reading John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee and have some questions for I would like to ask him. Does anyone have his email address?

Thanks,

John
Jack White probably does.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
John Kowalski Wrote:I have been reading John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee and have some questions for I would like to ask him. Does anyone have his email address?

Thanks,

John

He does not want his email or phone given out.

Maybe I can answer your questions.

John will be in Dallas at COPA answering questions.

Jack
I know that Otto Otepka had found out or was aware of a false defector program, since publishing his book in 2003 has he: discovered any other information about Oswald, and his links to the other "defectors", if there were other persons who had doubles, has he been able to locate the real Mrs. Oswald and determine what happened to the real Oswald? I have seen a picture of Robert with the fake Mrs. Oswald, does this mean that Robert Oswald knew about Harvey and Lee? Has he been able to determine how the two Oswalds were recruited for this program, and determine exactly who or what organization was running it?

John
John Kowalski Wrote:I know that Otto Otepka had found out or was aware of a false defector program, since publishing his book in 2003 has he: discovered any other information about Oswald, and his links to the other "defectors", if there were other persons who had doubles, has he been able to locate the real Mrs. Oswald and determine what happened to the real Oswald? I have seen a picture of Robert with the fake Mrs. Oswald, does this mean that Robert Oswald knew about Harvey and Lee? Has he been able to determine how the two Oswalds were recruited for this program, and determine exactly who or what organization was running it?

John

For good and detailed information on Otepka, see Joan Mellen's papers on him on her website or posted on internet. If you can't find them, I have them and can post.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 307 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  FOIA release / Muckrock article - CIA abandoned logic to clear Soviet defector Yuri Nosenko Anthony Thorne 1 3,188 11-07-2017, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,123 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
  Why Hoover covered for the CIA in Mexico by creating false evidence of the trip David Josephs 0 2,570 24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Shenon Laying Another False Scent Trail Albert Doyle 10 5,407 23-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Program Transcript: Bill Simpich - Part ll Alan Dale 0 2,571 26-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Program Transcript: Gerald D. McKnight Alan Dale 0 2,335 02-08-2014, 09:47 AM
  Program Transcript: Bill Simpich Alan Dale 5 5,371 28-04-2014, 05:04 PM
  Program Transcript: Jefferson Morley Alan Dale 0 5,616 13-03-2014, 12:45 AM
  The False Ambulance Run and Phony Epileptic Person in Dealey Plaza Peter Lemkin 4 5,798 21-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle