Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Badgeman
This thread contains many questions that I posed to jack white regarding badgeman.

The focus of my questions was to determine what logic and evidence jack used to place badgeman behind the picket fence.
This is important to me because I have strong evidence that badgeman is infront of the picket fence.
That evidence is contained in the betzner3 photo which I have included below. I need to find out how strong is
the evidence that jack used to place badgeman behind the fence.

What I learned from jack was that he believes that badgeman was indeed behind the picket fence
and he was standing on a car bumper when he shot the president.
Not only was badgeman standing on a car bumper but so was a second person standing next to him.

The proof he offered to support this belief was a re-enactment photo that was taken when he was making his tv show The Men Who Killed Kenndy.
In that re-enactment photo it becomes clear that if badgeman and another person were standing on a car bumper they would have been
very conspicous. However at the time that badgeman was discovered he(badgeman) is descirbed as " a policeman in that location and if anyone saw him in that location they
would not think anything about it". That description matchs the image I see in the betzner photo and conflicts with the
image of badgeman standing on a car bumper that we see in the nigel turner re-enactment

To resolve this I asked jack two questions.

Could he please circle the area of the moorman photo where the two men on the car bumper are located.

Did he and gary mack ever change their opinion of where badgeman was located? And if so why did they do that?

Ultimately, what I learned was that jack made a judgement that badgeman was behind the fence. It is only a judgement and is not based on any data or facts.

What follows is a merging of several threads into one single thread.

You will see that there is a lot of energy devoted to prevent this discussion.

Betzner3 photo showing badgeman in front of the fence. (left side of picture), This picture is best viewed if you widen out your browser so you can see both sitzman and the badgeman at the same time.
[Image: sitzman_bman2.jpg]

The image jack provided which shows how badgeman and the person next to him would appear as they stood on a car bumper while shooting the president.
[Image: badgemansizelocation.jpg]

Gary Mack's description of badgeman as a person that would not be noticed.
http://hogtuner.net/bman/badgemancut.wav

This is the video that the above audio came from.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1-dy5-Ebs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1-dy5-Ebs
[/URL]
BobRingler Wrote:First, I am a new member and I appreciate the opportunity to post to this forum.

Mr. White,

First, thanks for you work on isolating badgeman!

As I understand it you believe that badgeman is behind the fence.

Can you please tell me what evidence there is to indicate that badgeman was behind the fence? I am not saying that badgeman does not exist( I think he does) but I am wondering why you think he was behind the fence?

Thanks

Bob

Hi, Bob. Thanks for the nice things you said.

For The Men Who Killed Kennedy, we staged comparison photos
of a person behind the fence, standing on a car bumper. It overlaid
the Moorman Badgeman image exactly. Another reason is that "behind
the wooden fence" is the only place this is possible.

I hope this explains it.

Jack
Jack,

Why is behind the fence the only place that is possible?

Sam Holland said when he ran back behind the fence , after seeing a puff of smoke , he saw no one.

I think it is possible that he was infront of the fence. In fact, I think it is most likely that he was infront of the fence.

To my knowledge there is no evidence that he is behind the fence. Only logic puts him behind the fence.
What is the logic that is used to put him behind the fence?

Bob
BobRingler Wrote:Jack,

Sam Holland said when he ran back behind the fence , after seeing a puff of smoke , he saw no one.

I think it is possible that he was infront of the fence. In fact, I think it is most likely that he was infront of the fence.

To my knowledge there is no evidence that he is behind the fence. Only logic puts him behind the fence.

Bob

There is nothing in front of the fence for him to stand on except for the park bench. He needs to be standing on something to appear with his entire upper torso above the wall, above the fence. If he was standing on the park
bench he would appear a lot closer and his apparent
head would look bigger.
He does not need to stand on anything if he is infront of the fence.

A 5' 10" man standing 25' feet behind the retaining wall(in front of the fence) would expose about 1.5 feet of his upper body to the moorman camera.

That same man standing right behind the fence would expose about 1' of upper body to the moorman camera (if he was not standing on anything). To put him behind the fence you have to have a device that he can stand on, in this case a car bumbper.

Attempting to assassinate the president, who is in a moving automobile, by shooting a rifle while standing on a car bumper does not make any sense!

The fence is about 31' behind the retaining wall.
Here is a diagram I made which illustrates the apparent height of a person from moormans position. The apparent height is their height above the retaining wall. This is probably not exactly correct but i think it is very close.

[Image: moorman_badgeman_height12.png]
I believe there are two more pictures of badgeman.

I am only going to show one of those pictures now.

I will show the other picture later.

I believe that badgeman appears in the betzner3 photo.

Here is a blowup betzner3
[Image: betzner_rifle_circled.jpg]

To make him easier to see i have blacked out everything but the badgeman
[Image: betzner_rifle_black.jpg]
Here's a discussion by Shawn Hamilton of the Des Moines Examiner which includes a link to Gil Jesus' video.

http://www.examiner.com/x-36199-Conspira...assy-Knoll

Do we assume anyone with a DPD badge was DPD?

What about the two "DPD" leading the three "tramps" past "Lansdale"?

Do we assume anyone with Secret Service credentials was Secret Service?

Someone could go to Dealey Plaza this week and do a recreation of your idea, Bob--
Standing on a car bumper behind the fence for cover and using the fence to make steady the weapon seems a better way to go for a shooter than being exposed in the open in front.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
BobRingler Wrote:Jack,

Bob

I have been busy all day and am just now back on my computer.
I will get back to you later tonight or tomorrow. My schedule is
busy. However, let me say that we conducted test photography
with the three persons, and behind the wooden fence worked.

By the way...the concrete wall is NOT a "retaining wall". It retains
nothing. I have viewed your later messages and will respond to
them later also.

Later.

Jack