Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Staying Power of Disinformation: White Windbreaker Man ID'd?
Two of the one White Windbreaker Man now have been identified.

Elsewhere, a respected JFK forum founder has announced that an "informant" has provided material to him that allegedly "identifies" the so-called White Windbreaker Man (WWM) in Dealey Plaza -- the infamous dark-complected person standing next to the Umbrella Man and raising a clenched fist into the air as the wounded but alive JFK passes within feet of their curbside position (they were closest to the victims during the shooting), and who in subsequent DP photos seems to have some sort of long, square object (low frequency radio? automatic rifle?) hidden inside his jacket.

To the aforementioned researcher's credit, he does not endorse the information as legit. This is a wise choice.

The story is almost certainly an example of disinformation. You see, about five years ago I received a telephone call from a man who offered the same plot line to me. He went so far as to provide military personnel file data to confirm the elite unit background of the subject, whom he knew as a neighbor.

The name of WWM: Thomas Joseph Rossi.

But wait. There's less.

Unless Rossi was wearing some of Jolson's left-over blackface (and we should not cavalierly dismiss the notion of the use in DP that day of sophisticated disguises by intel and/or military officers), the ID doesn't work. At least one other alleged Rossi photo depicts a fair-haired Caucasian male.

I passed when the "lead" was presented to me. More than a few JFK researchers whose names and work are relatively well-known have grown all too accustomed to receiving unsolicited tips that reek of disinformation. These provocations are designed to mislead, of course. And they serve to thicken researchers' collective skin to the degree that subsequent proffers of legitimate information likely will be rejected out of a misapplied abundance of caution. Plus, recipients' reactions can be measured for the purpose of profile development.

(This in turn invites our own versions of gamesmanship. But I digress.)

The phone tip ID was the second such gem that had been sent my way. Over breakfast on the morning of JFK-Lancer's Hemming Panel presentation, GPH told me that WWM was an anti-Castro Cuban linguist who tutored the children of wealthy gusanos and was referred to as The Professor.

"He had a grease gun under his jacket and was ready to walk up to the car and open fire," Gerry offhandedly intoned.

It is November 22. All Fools' Day.
Charles Drago Wrote:Two of the one White Windbreaker Man now have been identified.

Elsewhere, a respected JFK forum founder has announced that an "informant" has provided material to him that allegedly "identifies" the so-called White Windbreaker Man (WWM) in Dealey Plaza -- the infamous dark-complected person standing next to the Umbrella Man and raising a clenched fist into the air as the wounded but alive JFK passes within feet of their curbside position (they were closest to the victims during the shooting), and who in subsequent DP photos seems to have some sort of long, square object (low frequency radio? machine gun?) hidden inside his jacket.

To the aforementioned researcher's credit, he does not endorse the information as legit. This is a wise choice.

The story is almost certainly an example of disinformation. You see, about five years ago I received a telephone call from a man who offered the same plot line to me. He went so far as to provide military personnel file data to confirm the elite unit background of the subject, whom he knew as a neighbor.

The name of WWM: Thomas Joseph Rossi.

But wait. There's less.

Unless Rossi was wearing some of Jolson's left-over blackface (and we should not cavalierly dismiss the notion of the use in DP that day of sophisticated disguises by relatively easily identifiable intel and/or military officers), the ID doesn't work. At least one other alleged Rossi photo depicts a fair-haired Caucasian male.

I passed on the "lead" when it was presented to me. More than a few JFK researchers whose names and work are relatively well-known have grown all too accustomed to receiving unsolicited tips that reek of disinformation. These provocations are designed to mislead, of course. And they serve to thicken researchers' collective skin to the degree that subsequent proffers of legitimate information likely will be rejected out of a misapplied abundance of caution. Plus, recipients' reactions can be measured for the purpose of profile development.

(This in turn invites our own versions of gamesmanship. But I digress.)

The phone tip ID was the second such gem that had been sent my way. Over breakfast on the morning of JFK-Lancer's Hemming Panel presentation, GPH told me that WWM was an anti-Castro Cuban linguist who tutored the children of wealthy gusanos and was referred to as The Professor.

"He had a grease gun under his jacket and was ready to walk up to the car and open fire," Gerry offhandedly intoned.

It is November 22. All Fools' Day.

Charles, You got it right - just 45th Anniversary disinfo..... which should be a 'heads-up' to all - the Big Lie of Dallas is still too hot to allow cracks in - from the standpoint of the Deep Political Establishment. Fight on - this is War for the Truth and for our Country and Planet!
Where is that James Richards and his amazing box of photos when you need him? Does any one have a handy photo of the real Thomas Joseph Rossi for comparison purposes?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Where is that James Richards and his amazing box of photos when you need him? Does any one have a handy photo of the real Thomas Joseph Rossi for comparison purposes?

This is Rossi - a photo from James who hasn't yet graced this Forum. [see in window on next post below]
I'll try again here. Rossi and DSC - no chance...

Attached Files
.jpg   Rossi.jpg (Size: 48.83 KB / Downloads: 23)
.jpg   TUM+Friend.jpg (Size: 97.66 KB / Downloads: 19)
Mr. Rossi, meet John Grassi.

Seriously.
I think this URL/Marcel Dehaeseleer has the best assessment I've seen of DCM/Dark Complected Man: http://www.copweb.be/Orlando%20Bosch%20Avila.htm

He makes a strong case for DCM being Orlando Bosch.
Myra,

It is not Bosch. Bosch was a loose cannon with many personal agendas and would never have participated in a coordinated conspiracy. Also, he would have never been asked.

Just my opinion of course.

James
James Richards Wrote:Myra,

It is not Bosch. Bosch was a loose cannon with many personal agendas and would never have participated in a coordinated conspiracy. Also, he would have never been asked.

Just my opinion of course.

James

Thanks James.

Filipe Vidal Santiago?
Myra,

Yes, I think it was Felipe Vidal Santiago. I also submit that Vidal was the one who instigated the plot that was to ultimately become the operation in Dallas.

In addition, I think that when one is researching DCM, one must factor in his visibility, he proximity to the actual shooting and if he is directing a coordinated crossfire (which I believe he is doing with a series of hand signals) then he would be one very cool customer, one of proven courage in battle and someone the other participants would respect.

In 1963, where the world of anti-Castro politics was fractured and embittered, there was only 2 men who had all the boxes ticked. Vidal was one of them.

FWIW.

BTW, this image below has never before been published. It is Vidal as a very young Naval officer.

James

Attached Files
.jpg   FVS.jpg (Size: 33.28 KB / Downloads: 15)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,612 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Hammarskjold and JFK vs the Power Elite Jim DiEugenio 14 9,904 17-08-2016, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Great White Case Officer by David Atlee Phillips Alan Dale 2 3,068 02-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  (New Book) Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against the White House (Forbidden Bookshelf) O. Austrud 2 3,034 19-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Brian Castle
  Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against The White House by Professor Peter Dale Scott​ Alan Dale 3 3,329 01-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  JFK on Poetry, Power, and the Artist’s Role in Society R.K. Locke 0 2,004 30-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK Nathaniel Heidenheimer 8 4,729 02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Opinions on Roscoe White story? Edwin Ortiz 73 32,094 19-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  White House Petition to Release Remaining JFK Assassination Files Jim Hargrove 5 3,176 27-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  The Price of Power Tracy Riddle 10 5,064 27-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle