Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammarskjold and JFK vs the Power Elite
I am very proud of this piece which, inspired by Poulgrain, finally links together two men who should have been paired a long time ago.

But that is how blind the JFK research community has been.

http://ctka.net/2016/jfk-hammarskjold/ha...elite.html

Anyway, Kennedy said of Dag, quite modestly, that compared to the Secretary General he was a small man. Since, in his view, Hammarskjold was the greatest statesman of the 20th Century.

When you finish reading this, you will see that really Kennedy was not that far behind. Imagine what the two could have achieved if they weren't murdered. And when you read this you will see that Dag was murdered, no ifs ands or buts. That is now high the stakes were.
...and murdered both by the same power structure, if not some of the same persons involved setting both into motion. Imagine how 'they' felt in decapitating the heads of the most powerful nation on Earth and the head of the supra-national World body of the United Nations. I'd put money on Dulles having more than a pinky in both...though in both he was far from alone.

Very good article, Jim, and all the connections long overlooked and overdue!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks Peter.

I should give credit to not just Poulgrain, but also Susan Williams and Lisa Pease. The latter two convinced me Dag was murdered in an elaborate phonied up "plane crash".

In fact, today, I think he survived the crash. Can anyone explain the ace of spades in his collar in a benign way?
The spider web of murders and what they were meant to change [and did] demonstrates just how much we lost during that period and with these murders / tampering with democratic will all around the World. We lost much more than most understand and the World would have been such a different place had these and related events not occurred....but then those behind all these were the ones who 'thought they were gods', and the World their own private game board they could manipulate and even steal players off of.....so many persons were assassinated and it made to look like 'accidents' or the doings of lone nuts...so many Nations tampered with. We have not recovered yet by a long shot...but the first step is to really understand what happened and why. For that, again, thanks for taking a long step in that direction. These connections are so important to make!

The card, possibly an ace of spades, in Hammarskjold's tie, along with an apparent bullet hole in his forehead speak of a covert operation MUCH darker than presented and certainly nothing vaguely approaching an 'accident'. Many similar 'yeah we did it, faked the evidence, but you can't touch us' hallmarks were seen at other assassinations, including Dallas. Of course, such details never make it into the MSM and even take decades to become known widely to students of history.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jim, are you aware of this?
Quote:

U.N. to Probe Whether Iconic Secretary-General Was Assassinated

Newly* discovered documents revive claim that Dag Hammarskjold may have been killed by South African agents backed by the CIA.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/01/u-n...assinated/
You probably had your head down doing the article.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Those documents are given a lot of play in the Williams book. Like two chapters worth.

But I was not aware of this story which says they have found the originals.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Those documents are given a lot of play in the Williams book. Like two chapters worth.

But I was not aware of this story which says they have found the originals.

Synchronicity. The time is right.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
If the documents turn out to be genuine, then Allen Dulles was involved in the Hammarskjold hit.
It's just funny that "Operation Celeste" was supposed to be a bomb in the wheel well, but the eyewitnesses say the plane was shot down.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:If the documents turn out to be genuine, then Allen Dulles was involved in the Hammarskjold hit.

...and in quite a few other important 'hits', including Dallas!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 15,294 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,670 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK on Poetry, Power, and the Artist’s Role in Society R.K. Locke 0 2,022 30-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  JFK, RFK were part of the Elite - Alexander Cockburn Tracy Riddle 1 2,927 10-02-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Kyle Burnett
  The Price of Power Tracy Riddle 10 5,102 27-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Power Elite in Dallas Takes Charge Jim DiEugenio 1 2,314 29-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  JFK - The Final Solution (Red Scares, White Power and Blue Death) Magda Hassan 10 6,361 03-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Book Review of Robert Caro's THE PASSAGE OF POWER Adele Edisen 37 13,969 28-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Stewart Alsop's CIA: The Battle for Secret Power, July 1963 Paul Rigby 0 2,869 23-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  On the Staying Power of Disinformation: White Windbreaker Man ID'd? Charles Drago 27 17,805 18-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein