Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK - The Final Solution (Red Scares, White Power and Blue Death)
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008QRVYHC/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_m4Wfqb1D8HYME"]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008QRVYHC/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_m4Wfqb1D8HYME

[/URL]This book utilizes several distinct Rosetta Stones into the Assassination of John F Kennedy: (1) The historical novel, "The Manchurian Candidate" by Richard Condon (1959) where a list of The Dirty Dozen JFK conspirators are revealed, (2) "The Winnipeg Airport Incident" (1964) where another handful of JFK conspirators are identified and (3) Interviews with persons close to the assassination including South Florida Soldiers of Fortune, Marina Oswald, Nathaniel Weyl, Robert Morris and Dr. Revilo P. Oliver. All of these Rosetta Stones reach essentially the same conclusions regarding the identities of those on the most convincing suspects list behind JFK's ultimate demise. The most common linkages among these definitively identified suspects are: The Eugenics based Pioneer Fund of Wickliffe P. Draper, The John Birch Society of Robert Welch, The Mississippi Sovereignty Commission of Senator James Eastland, funded by Wickliffe Draper and the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee and its chief counsel Robert J. Morris, the real power behind McCarthyism, The White Russian sponsored Sovereign Military Order of Malta - Knights of St. John, from The Russian Orthodox Church involving Anastase Vonsiatsky, The Christian Defense League and The Nazi Silver Shirts of Rev. Gerald L. K. Smith, the American Security Council of Robert Morris, James Angleton, Ray Cline and Charles Willoughby, the Ultra-Catholic Knights and Crusaders from The Shickshinny Knights of Malta, the Fascist dominated World Anti-Communist League, the Dulles brothers and the Prestons from United Fruit and the MK/ULTRA mind control operations of James Angleton, OSJ and Carlist Catholic William F. Buckley, Jr., OSJ from the CIA: The Catholic Intelligence Agency of America.

This tightly knit cabal of pro-Fascists, White Supremacists, anti-Semites, anti-Communists, McCarthyites, MacArthurites, Segregationists, Eugenicists and former Hitler followers found like-minded supporters and co-conspirators at every single level of the Military Reich, the Industrial Reich, the Political Reich and the Religious Reich Wing. Their goal was quite simple: To permit the Viet Nam conflict to expand into a major confrontation leading to a death struggle between the Soviet Union and the United States which would lead to the Rise of The Fourth Reich with America as its operational base to launch future Christian Military Crusades against any other current or future threats from all non-Catholic infidels and heathens who would ever oppose the Pope in Rome, the guardians of the Catholic Church: The Knights of Malta or American foreign investment interests. Recent FOIA releases about PATCON - "The Patriot Conspiracy" project run by the FBI 20 years ago shows that even Tim McVeigh and the OKC bombing had well defined links into the Patriot Militia Movement through the militant Order of St. John - Knights of Malta. Three distinct self-implicating confessions by members of The Patriot Movement made to trusted confidantes regarding their participation in the plot to murder JFK solidifies the thesis and finally identifies the core groups involved beyond the shadow of a doubt. This book is a must read for anyone concerned about the inroads being made and the influences being exerted by the use of deadly force on the part of these violent and dangerous false patriots. Read more about this book at: http://www.JFKTheFinalSolution.com You will be among the first persons to know the actual identities of persons like: "Indiana Jones", "The Manchurian Candidate", "Big Daddy Warbucks" and "Little Orphan Annie". This book reads like The DaVinci Code in many places. And you will learn the identities of Richard Condon's "Dirty Dozen" who plotted to kill JFK in both 1959 and 1963. And you will be among the first to know why Paul Weyrich once said: "When the roles of Eugenics and The Pioneer Fund in world events are fully understood, World History during the 20th Century will have to be re-written in full.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
This smells like a propaganda counter to Final Judgment. Of the two, I think Final Judgment has more manifestation in reality. After all a papist cabal is not running the American government right now. Remember Kennedy was a catholic.
I believe the author- John Bevilaqua -has been kicked off every JFK forum around.

Dawn
On these very pages, John Bevilaqua repeatedly lied about George Michael Evica's research. I called him out -- which precipitated a great upheaval at DPF.

Bevilaqua's game is akin to that of the "LBJ as JFK assassination 'mastermind'" disinformation agents: elevate assassination and cover-up Facilitators to the level of Sponsors, and as a consequence strengthen the cover-up and protect the true Sponsors.

Clearly, John Bevilaqua -- or whoever this known user of pseudonyms really is -- presents as a profoundly disturbed and disturbing little man.

Caveat emptor.
It sure sounded like him when I read the blurb..and it was him.....well, he has a few good ides and persons, but muddled by lots of others who, IMHO, have no connection whatsoever. He is like a old vinyl record skipping and playing the same track endlessly. He is immune to any idea of amending his 'thesis'.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:It sure sounded like him when I read the blurb..and it was him.....well, he has a few good ides and persons, but muddled by lots of others who, IMHO, have no connection whatsoever. He is like a old vinyl record skipping and playing the same track endlessly. He is amune to any idea of amending his 'thesis'.

The guy is an arragant ass.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Delusional, too.

Bevilaqua claims that Frank Sturgis once drove his Mercedes Benz all the way from Florida to North Providence, Rhode island so he could track him down in traffic, pull up alongside him, and make the thumb-index finger pistol shot gesture at his (Bevilaqua's) head.

Sturgis would have had to have been a world-class marksman to hit Bevilaqua in the brain.
Charles Drago Wrote:Delusional, too.

Bevilaqua claims that Frank Sturgis once drove his Mercedes Benz all the way from Florida to North Providence, Rhode island so he could track him down in traffic, pull up alongside him, and make the thumb-index finger pistol shot gesture at his (Bevilaqua's) head.

Sturgis would have had to have been a world-class marksman to hit Bevilaqua in the brain.

Charles, I think you are the only beknighted one here who has actually met the man..... Your impressions?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Obsessive. Close-minded. Paranoid. Delusional. Dishonest. And, in effect and perhaps even in fact, a supporter of the JFK assassination cover-up.

In my constitutionally protected opinions, of course.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I believe the author- John Bevilaqua -has been kicked off every JFK forum around.

Dawn

Sounds like a certain nutty professor...indeed I imagine Bevilaqua will probably be on his show soon promoting his book.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carl Oglesby near death Dawn Meredith 35 33,135 16-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,054 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Final chain link Harry Dean 7 22,644 20-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  JFK and Colombian Death Squads (!!) Richard Coleman 2 9,851 18-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,399 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,446 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs Peter Lemkin 45 42,069 15-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Ray Marcus: The Left and the Death of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 3 4,054 22-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,670 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Manhattan DA To Probe Kilgallen Death Albert Doyle 28 24,956 11-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle