Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackels For Bush-Chaney Attempt To Kill Evo Morales
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - President Hugo Chavez announced on Sunday that a plot to assassinate his friend and ally Evo Morales of Bolivia had been uncovered. Chavez said the Bolivian president called and told him that authorities in the Andean country had uncovered the plot. The Venezuelan leader said during a radio broadcast that he wouldn't go into details _ leaving that to Bolivian officials _ but he said he told Morales to «be careful. Morales' office declined to comment. Morales is one of several leftist Latin American allies who share Chavez's antagonism toward Washington. He has faced persistent protests by opponents but won a recall referendum in August. Chavez also has said that he himself is a target. In September, he said his government had detained several suspects who were planning to assassinate him in an operation backed by the U.S. U.S. officials have repeatedly denied Chavez's accusations that Washington has backed attempts to overthrow him.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - President Hugo Chavez announced on Sunday that a plot to assassinate his friend and ally Evo Morales of Bolivia had been uncovered. Chavez said the Bolivian president called and told him that authorities in the Andean country had uncovered the plot. The Venezuelan leader said during a radio broadcast that he wouldn't go into details _ leaving that to Bolivian officials _ but he said he told Morales to «be careful. Morales' office declined to comment. Morales is one of several leftist Latin American allies who share Chavez's antagonism toward Washington. He has faced persistent protests by opponents but won a recall referendum in August. Chavez also has said that he himself is a target. In September, he said his government had detained several suspects who were planning to assassinate him in an operation backed by the U.S. U.S. officials have repeatedly denied Chavez's accusations that Washington has backed attempts to overthrow him.

I find it most curious that when the PTB decide to kill they are successful, except with Castoro and now Chavez, and his friend. I think CD has provided the explanation: we need a boggyman alive. Including bin Laden, who I believe has been dead for years from his kidney ailments.
While I am afraid you may be right ... I like to believe that the CIA and their ilk may not be omnipotent ... especially when the folks they are attempting to kill/overthrow/eliminate are fully cognizant of what the U.S. hegemony and it's 'allies' do. Certainly the KGB was effective I guess ... and Putin, Medvedev and associates appear fully as capable. But I am not as knowledgeable as I would like.

I do know that my sympathies are with those who fight the hegemony.... and the elites lurking behind it.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I find it most curious that when the PTB decide to kill they are successful, except with Castoro and now Chavez, and his friend. I think CD has provided the explanation: we need a boggyman alive. Including bin Laden, who I believe has been dead for years from his kidney ailments.

Morales and Chaves are NOT on the 'Company' payroll!.....'They' are not able to kill and destabalize all they want, just when they want......they have killed all TOO many of our heros and leaders, already. We must not allow them one more!!! Basta! Ne Passeran!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Morales and Chaves are NOT on the 'Company' payroll!.....'They' are not able to kill and destabalize all they want, just when they want......they have killed all TOO many of our heros and leaders, already. We must not allow them one more!!! Basta! Ne Passeran!

I agree completely, Peter. They have killed too many of the heros and leaders, not to mention about six million innocents since 1947 (or so). Anything informed people can do to stop the madness of the Empire's underbelly can only benefit the world. (I am not letting the other empire-wannabes off any hook) ... it's just that there is only one current empire (with associated/controlling global elite machinators) and these people want to kill us too. And they are already doing much to sicken and kill folks as it is.
I believe (though I want to believe) that the reality of Chavez is as depicted in the documentary "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised."
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...5689805144

In it the people close to Chavez assert forcefully that the CIA was behind the coup attempt that almost succeeded.

I do understand your suspicions Dawn, and I also acknowledge that TPTB need a boogieman. But I'm on the fence on Chavez and Castro.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "VICE" - New Film About Dick Chaney's life Peter Lemkin 2 10,328 05-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  On the death of GHW Bush - was CIA from 18 on..... Peter Lemkin 12 18,209 10-12-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  George Scherff Jr. aka George H. W. Bush? Lauren Johnson 4 10,177 24-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  The Bogus Business Plot: Was the attempt to remove FDR in 1933 all that it seemed? Paul Rigby 0 3,954 19-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Fall of the House of Bush Tracy Riddle 2 5,383 12-11-2015, 02:08 AM
  Jeb bush meeting with mitt romney Harry Dean 1 3,190 30-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Boy Scouts Trained To Kill 'Terrorists' Such As Returned Veterans! Peter Lemkin 6 3,690 20-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Why Was Haig Forced Out by the Bush Team ? Kenneth Kapel 4 3,348 12-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt Jan Klimkowski 20 16,966 02-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Kissinger vows to China: Jeb Bush Will Be Next President Ed Jewett 2 2,912 28-06-2012, 01:10 AM