Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Conference
on hold for now...

"Due to unforeseen issues relating to some of the key speakers for this event, we have had to postpone the Black Op Radio Conference for April 2011.

Jesse Ventura will not fly due to legal issue with TSA, Virtual JFK team not available at this time, Bob Tanenbaum, Ed Lopez not available.

I have decided to hold off the conference. Black Op Radio will do some live broadcast from Hawaii but for now a conference is on hold.

Thanks,

Len Osanic"
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Greg Burnham Wrote:on hold for now...

"Due to unforeseen issues relating to some of the key speakers for this event, we have had to postpone the Black Op Radio Conference for April 2011.

Jesse Ventura will not fly due to legal issue with TSA, Virtual JFK team not available at this time, Bob Tanenbaum, Ed Lopez not available.

I have decided to hold off the conference. Black Op Radio will do some live broadcast from Hawaii but for now a conference is on hold.

Thanks,

Len Osanic"

I would like to suggest that the conference still be held, except instead of having everyone in Hawaii, that it be a Virtual Conference, and those scheduled to make presentations still do so, except it be done over the internet, live, with those registered to attend being able to ask questions, and then the whole thing archived and transcribed and posted ASAP over the internet. Usually the tapes of such conferences are sold and take months to get out, while this can happen immediately. That is if anyone really wants it to happen.

Bill Kelly
http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/
William Kelly Wrote:
Greg Burnham Wrote:on hold for now...

Thanks,

Len Osanic"

I would like to suggest that the conference still be held, except instead of having everyone in Hawaii, that it be a Virtual Conference, and those scheduled to make presentations still do so, except it be done over the internet, live, with those registered to attend being able to ask questions, and then the whole thing archived and transcribed and posted ASAP over the internet. Usually the tapes of such conferences are sold and take months to get out, while this can happen immediately. That is if anyone really wants it to happen.

Bill Kelly
http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/

great idea...
Wow, that's disappointing about Hawaii but a good work around there from Bill. Sounds like the way to go. Hope it happens.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Fine idea, and the technology exists now for largescreen live question/answers - whrere one [if one wants] can even see the questioners if they want to be seen and have a webcam....see the conference held in NYC recently on Wikileaks for the proper use of the technology [can give exact url, if needed] or free one month trial software made by webmeeting. There are others that cost a little bit, but do it RIGHT. You'll only need a few cameras, a few mikes set up in the conference room, someone who knows how to operate all this and a rented large computer screen. If done this way it is also very easy to internet cast in real time...or immediately after.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2287[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   black op conf.JPG (Size: 65.23 KB / Downloads: 19)
Okay,

We're agreed that the idea for a conference is a good one, and the plan as originally laid out for the Hawaii conference - to lay plans for the buildup to the 50th anniversary, is a good one.

It's just that not all of us can get to Hawaii, and after the buildup in the names of those invited and scheduled to be there seemed too good to be true - and when they started dropping out and cancelling, the whole idea for the conference fell apart.

So without depending on anyone actually being part of it, let's plan an internet symposium - I like the word better than conference - that will do what the original Hawaii Conference said it would do - and make some plans for the 50th anniversary of the assassination, and the buildup to what should be a media frenzy and make sure truth and justice have some role in it.

Rather than discussing names of people to make presentations - that can come later - let's lay out some ideas for what should be discussed as part of these plans.

I know one of the ideas was to counter the HBO-Tom Hanks-Vince Bugliosi-J.Paxon- program.

I would also like to generate support for the Congressional oversight hearings on the JFK Act and possible Grand Jury presentations, but I'm sure there are other ideas too.

I'd like to hear them,

BK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 242 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,701 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Any 2017 JFK Assassination Conference Videos online? Peter Lemkin 2 12,213 26-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Burlington Vermont Conference, November 13th Jim DiEugenio 3 3,635 19-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Joan Mellen Speech at AARC Conference Peter Lemkin 41 17,048 13-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  AARC Conference: 50th Anniversary of the Warren Report Alan Dale 2 2,206 16-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 Alan Dale 13 10,432 29-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Some Wecht Conference videos Marlene Zenker 1 2,077 31-12-2013, 11:00 PM
  COPA Conference on JFK Assassination LIVE WEBCAM, despite poor sound.... Peter Lemkin 0 1,802 23-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  parkland hospital press conference? Edwin Ortiz 31 12,232 17-11-2013, 12:40 AM