Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28
http://aarclibrary.org/aarc-2014-conference/

AARC 2014 Conference
The Warren Report and the JFK Assassination: A Half Century of Significant Disclosures.

Bethesda Hyatt Regency

Early Registration (ends 8/16)

Hope to see you there.
www.jfkessentials.com
Where Angels Tread Lightly, 2015, John M. Newman
State Secret, 2013, Bill Simpich
Oswald and the CIA, 2008 ed., John M. Newman
Deep Politics and DP ll, 2003 ed., Peter Dale Scott
Our Man In Mexico... 2008, Jefferson Morley
Wilderness of Mirrors, 1980, David C. Martin
JFK and Vietnam, 1992, John M. Newman
Enemy of the Truth...2012, Sherry P. Fiester
Alan Dale Wrote:http://aarclibrary.org/aarc-2014-conference/

AARC 2014 Conference
The Warren Report and the JFK Assassination: A Half Century of Significant Disclosures.

Bethesda Hyatt Regency

Hope to see you there.

Carl Oglesby's daughter Aron called me the other day to ask if I was going to this conference and if I would speak about her father's work. I am not going but I told her I would try to see if anyone else would be able to. Carl was a dear friend from 1973 until his death so I wish I could go and speak about the importance of his work, however that is not possible.

Dawn
Wonder if they are streaming or podcasting the event? I think I'm going to avoid air travel for a spell.

I liked Yankee/Cowboy.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
I hear that Antonio Veciana is going to be speaking at the AARC conference along with Ed Lopez, Dan Hardway, Anthony Summers and Robert Blakey.

It is duly noted that I have advised Antonio to be careful of what he says, he still owns a business in Miami, I would hate to see it go up.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I hear that Antonio Veciana is going to be speaking at the AARC conference along with Ed Lopez, Dan Hardway, Anthony Summers and Robert Blakey.

It is duly noted that I have advised Antonio to be careful of what he says, he still owns a business in Miami, I would hate to see it go up.

Scott, I was just told that today too by a mutual friend of Jerry Pollicoff. I asked her- Mili- if she would ask Jerry if he would speak about Carl since Jerry was affiliated early on with AIB and knew Carl. I will also call Jerry and ask him. I am stunned that Veciana will be there. Pleasantly so. He is such a hero to me. So glad I got to call and say so, so many years ago.

Drew, so few got to read Yankee Cowboy. I was there all the time during the writing. And I used to reward myself after exams in law school and re- read it. All my Carl stuff is filled with his very loving gushy writings to me. He was such a dear dear friend. I wish I could go but I am otherwise committed.
Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I hear that Antonio Veciana is going to be speaking at the AARC conference along with Ed Lopez, Dan Hardway, Anthony Summers and Robert Blakey.

Scott, I was just told that today too by a mutual friend of Jerry Pollicoff. I asked her- Mili- if she would ask Jerry if he would speak about Carl since Jerry was affiliated early on with AIB and knew Carl. I will also call Jerry and ask him. I am stunned that Veciana will be there. Pleasantly so. He is such a hero to me. So glad I got to call and say so, so many years ago.

Drew, so few got to read Yankee Cowboy. I was there all the time during the writing. And I used to reward myself after exams in law school and re- read it. All my Carl stuff is filled with his very loving gushy writings to me. He was such a dear dear friend. I wish I could go but I am otherwise committed.
Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I hope Antonio is careful, he had asked that I did not air the interview he and I had, so I don't know what's up his sleeve right now, or perhaps, he is now at that age where he doesn't care anymore, Antonio and I had a very long discussion, he personally told me that he knows that Oswald met with David A. Phillips at least a half a dozen times, and of one time he knows for certain because he walked in on a meeting by accident showing up mins early.

I wish him all the best, God bless this man, a lot of what we talked about will be in my upcoming book also. As we ALL know, when it comes down to it, bottom line is. The CIA took out Kennedy. No doubt.
Fifty years ago today the WCR- the big lie- was presented to LBJ.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Alan Dale Wrote:http://aarclibrary.org/aarc-2014-conference/

AARC 2014 Conference

Bethesda Hyatt Regency

Hope to see you there.

Carl Oglesby's daughter Aron called me the other day to ask if I was going to this conference and if I would speak about her father's work. I am not going but I told her I would try to see if anyone else would be able to. Carl was a dear friend from 1973 until his death so I wish I could go and speak about the importance of his work, however that is not possible.

Dawn

If you have Skype and they are set up for it, you can do your talk from home and have it shown there live on a PC projector.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Antonio Veciana: "Maurice Bishop, My CIA contact Agent, was David Atlee
Phillips, the man I saw in Dallas with Lee Harvey Oswald" (Antonio Veciana will speak in Spanish
with Fernald Armand as translator. Marie Fonzi will provide an introduction.)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Somebody should tell CNN. I'm sure they would be very interested! (LOL)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 250 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Fox News | 9/13 - Actor Isaiah Washington says 'JFK and MLK assassinate by government' Richard Booth 1 2,266 03-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,704 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  13 SEPTEMBER 1960 Detailed Bio Report on Guy Banister David Josephs 1 4,239 15-03-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: James Lewis
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 8,698 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Any 2017 JFK Assassination Conference Videos online? Peter Lemkin 2 12,231 26-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dealey Plaza September 18 2016 Albert Doyle 39 18,253 27-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Burlington Vermont Conference, November 13th Jim DiEugenio 3 3,640 19-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  This is the Washington Post? Jim DiEugenio 4 4,010 20-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  An Important Announcement from the AARC Alan Dale 12 10,753 24-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale