Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTKA's Review of the Girl on the Stairs
http://www.ctka.net/reviews/accidental_history.html

This is the first full length review of Barry Ernest's book which you can buy as an E book.

There is a lot of interesting material in it, which not many people have discussed.

THe stuff on the Tippit shooting is quite interesting. He found a second witness who looked at some kind of clock and said it happened at 1 :06. Cannot be Oswald.

I have some disagreements with Barry, his depiction of Groden, Stone's film, and taking Gary mack at face value, but overall, its a valuable work.
Thanks Jim. I look forward to reading Barry's book.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Good review. One more indictment of the liars on the WC.
There's clear evidence here of criminal malfeasance on the behalf of the Warren Commission as well as betrayal of public trust to the degree of breach of government.

Miss Garner could not have seen Baker and Truly ascending the stairs unless the women had left exactly when Victoria Adams said they did. The timing here makes it impossible for them to have missed Oswald on the stairs according to the official story.
Clearly from the evidence of the "girl on the stairs" and other witnesses, Oswald was on the 1st floor during the shooting. But also as clearly, someone was on the 6th floor firing from the eastern most window. My question is how did he get up there with a rifle without being seen by B.R.Williams and others, and how did he get down without encountering Baker and Truly?
The rifle could have been there anytime, for days or weeks even. They really only had to get their man up there at the right time. ANd that might not have been too hard given all the renovations happening at the time.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
From what I have seen of the building, there was more than one entrance to it.

Plus there were three elevators.
The book also is available in "traditional" form.

There's still hope for civilization.
Magda Hassan Wrote:The rifle could have been there anytime, for days or weeks even. They really only had to get their man up there at the right time. ANd that might not have been too hard given all the renovations happening at the time.
I would think it would be difficult to smuggle a rifle in, no matter how long prior to the assination. Indeed the 6th floor was a maze of stacked boxes and one could easily conceal themselves and a rifle once up. As to the floor renovations, I thought the work was being done by TSBD workers. Were there outside contractors as well?. Also getting down afterwards poses a problem I think because the elevators were stuck on the 5th floor according to Truly, and the only stairs that led all the way down were the stairs Truly and Baker were ascending. Why didn't they ecounter a shooter?
Gordon Gray Wrote:Also getting down afterwards poses a problem I think because the elevators were stuck on the 5th floor according to Truly, and the only stairs that led all the way down were the stairs Truly and Baker were ascending. Why didn't they ecounter a shooter?

Maybe Baker and Truly witnessed 'Oswald' a second time walking away from the fourth floor landing? Maybe this bizarre witnessing was ordered into silence later on.

The Depository was easy to smuggle rifles into. The place was rife with guns like the hunting guns days earlier.

The man Ralph Yates let-off at the Depository proceeded to walk to the entrance with an object that looked like a rifle wrapped in brown wrapping paper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 23,704 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The End of CTKA, but the beginning of.... Jim DiEugenio 18 15,852 21-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: George Klees
  Antonio Veciana's Trained to Kill - Bill Kelly's Review Peter Lemkin 2 6,650 17-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Conspiracy Corner News podcast/Joe Green review Joseph McBride 7 10,483 25-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,379 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  My Review of "Harvey and Lee" Don Jeffries 6 5,018 10-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  A review of Citizen Lane by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,702 13-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Parts 1 and 2 of The Rifle, BYP & Pistol are up at CTKA David Josephs 17 6,182 01-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Ayton and Von Pein Upended at CTKA Jim DiEugenio 11 5,446 11-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  3rd part of the Mexico Trip series at CTKA David Josephs 18 9,195 27-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Last Post: David Josephs