Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salandria-Schotz-Douglass material
Hi all,

Seeing the "A Philadelphia Lawyer Analyzes..." thread on this forum made me think it would be a good idea to post some related material.

James W. Douglass asked me to make this stuff available on the web last year, as he readied the trade paper edition of JFK and the Unspeakable. I think this is bonus material (for lack of a better term) at the end of the book.

First is Vince Salandria's "False Mystery" speech from the 1998 COPA conference. Next is E. Martin Schotz's "The Waters of Knowledge" speech from the same COPA event. Lastly is the James Douglass essay, 'The Martin Luther King Conspiracy Exposed in Memphis."

This stuff has all appeared elsewhere, on the web and in print. While all of it should match, I would consider these links definitive.

I realize that many have seen these items. For those who have not, I highly recommend them.

Salandria
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/vs.html

Schotz
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/schotz.html

Douglass
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/jwd.html
Thanks much for those John. Appreciated.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thank you very much, John.

FWIW, I have serious problems with Mr. Schotz's conclusion as to the identities of the Sponsors of JFK's murder.

He writes: "At the time of the assassination what would have happened if it had been acknowledged that the assassination had been a high level conspiracy of the US military intelligence apparatus?"

My answer: Yet again, and in the absence of presentation by the author of the conspiracy model on which his analysis is built, a Facilitator of the assassination would have been identified as its Sponsor; as a consequence, the coverup would have been preserved and enhanced.
Evica's Arrogance indicates Dulles in Zurich the day the Germans put Lenin on a train for Petrograd to remove the pressure on the Eastern front. The very demon of the Cold War was born to benefit clients of Dulles.

Recently in Afghanistan the very useful Posner defends the tragically maligned Karzai against charges the latter is a CIA asset and drug lord. Alas the slandered Karzai is slain.

And Petraeus goes from the battlefield to Langley.

Gates and Brzezinski coauthored the 2004 CFR paper Iran: Time for a New Approach. The latter recently said now is not the time to destablize Iran.

Instead the secular regimes of Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Syria are destabilized.

What was the interest in Iraq.

The so-called national interest is only a clockwork maskey for the sake of concealing the interests served.

The Commission was not born in Katzenbach; it was incubated by Sigourney Weaver's Alien mother.

Who are those shape-shifting reptiles and why do they use our military and intelligence as meat puppets.
To jump from historical Dallas to the present day, the US (with assistance from others) is busy destabilizing the entire planet (from side to side, and top to bottom)(well, at least to New Zealand). The destabilization seems to be in not only political terms, and in terms of foreign policy and warfare, but also domestically and in the fields of science, meteorology, nutrition, medicine, information management and exchange, and others, busily weaponizing anthropology, sociology, neuro-cognitive sciences (psychology and psychiatry have long been tools), electro-magnetics, robotics, virology, and the old bugaboo of genetics.

So the question for those investigating things with the Evica-Drago model: would you allow a newbie to offer an adjunct or parallel question/inquiry of some plausible potential?

Given the assumption that events like that in Dallas (whether we call them "state crimes against democracy" or "crimes of deep state" or simply conspiracies, using the legal terminology for that word) require some coherent understanding of a larger pre-picture (outcome, intent, purpose), it is natural to assume that -- somehow, somewhere -- there was a plan. [Peter Levenda and other authorities on the occult and the Jungian side of things notwithstanding, such events do not materialize out of the ether.]

Now, these plans, of course, were "put in the burn bag", handled by discreet, covert means, shredded, and knowledgeable intimates were sworn to secrecy. [Sometimes they slip up; sometimes they are killed because of what they know, etc.] But here I am not talking about the detailed event-specific planning; I am talking about the larger plan into which the intended event is designed to fit.

I surmise that the eventual "sponsor #1" (the top dog) probably used a system not unlike the one I will describe in a moment and which has been described in some detail. I doubt seriously that the entire "game" or issue was one in which "top dog #1 sat back in his leather chair one day and said "Woof! I want Jack Kennedy killed". That said event was a sub-plot in a larger plan is perhaps part of a developing thesis.]

The system noted in the paragraph above is described in the book Into the Storm: A Study in Command, by Tom Clancy with General Fred Franks, Jr. (Ret.), Putnam Books, New York 1997. [On leadership/training in Desert Storm.]

Franks is easily researched as a high-level officer in the US military with ample G2 capacities, capabilities, etc. and whose forces trained in a simulation-based system. (Something of the tactics and precepts taught within that TRADOC system is knowable and definable; they were training to a doctrine. Doctrines are published; even when secret, they eventually emerge.) The CIA is known, under Miles Copeland, to have used simulation capabilities. Cheney and friends were into "red-teaming". Mossad uses war gaming and simulation heavily. Tom Clancy is a "spooky" character with ties into the military -- specifically, the US Navy -- which has its own extremely-high-caliber simulation system in Newport, RI. [Perhaps Charles Drago knows more of this, but no matter, because we're not going there, even metaphorically.] Clancy's novels are essentially simulation scenarios brought to life in narrative format. Clancy's name is attached to a wide variety of at-home simulation products.

In the book (see the online version here), on page 154ff, the authors' speak of "nested concepts".

But I digressed, because further analysis of the events in Dealey Plaza won't involve simulation, people from the 90's, or armored warfare. What would help us to know is how these sponsors think.

They might be seen with greater clarity if a reconstruction/deconstruction were to be done, if thinking in "reverse zoom" allowed the construction of the "nested concepts" to be done in a way that pointed more clearly to the source of the planning.

If we can see parallels in terms of how events are masked with disinformation, in which false leads are planted during the event or shortly thereafter, in ways in which investigations are side-tracked, infiltrated, etc., then we might be able also to see how the "nested concepts", the plans, were constructed, used, repeated, updated, etc. Looking backwards, through "lessons learned" deconstruction, we might be able to sense "source". It is like sampling the silt in the bayous to ascertain where the headwaters are.

Using a kind of "epidemiological tracing" or "type-and-cross match" of plans and similarities across time (to say nothing of mapping of social networks), a good deal of fresh information may emerge.

This may work even more functionally if used across events and over time.

[Image: sna2.jpg]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Much of this work has already been begun.

9/11, JFK, and War: Recurring Patterns in America's Deep Events
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16837812/DALE-...eep-Events

"State Crimes Against Democracy" (SCAD)
http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/03/state-...democracy/
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
John Kelin Wrote:Hi all,

Seeing the "A Philadelphia Lawyer Analyzes..." thread on this forum made me think it would be a good idea to post some related material.

James W. Douglass asked me to make this stuff available on the web last year, as he readied the trade paper edition of JFK and the Unspeakable. I think this is bonus material (for lack of a better term) at the end of the book.

First is Vince Salandria's "False Mystery" speech from the 1998 COPA conference. Next is E. Martin Schotz's "The Waters of Knowledge" speech from the same COPA event. Lastly is the James Douglass essay, 'The Martin Luther King Conspiracy Exposed in Memphis."

This stuff has all appeared elsewhere, on the web and in print. While all of it should match, I would consider these links definitive.

I realize that many have seen these items. For those who have not, I highly recommend them.

Salandria
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/vs.html

Schotz
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/schotz.html

Douglass
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/jwd.html

Thanks for posting these, John. I was fortunate to be at COPA to see Vince Salandria's incredible keynote speech in 1998, as well as Marty Schotz' . My problem with Marty's speech is his treatment of RFK. I have not gone back and re-read the speech, but we did email about it back when I was still on Marty's list.
Jim Douglass sent me his MLK paper many years back as well. When time permits I will re-read all three papers.

For me the most valuable thing in Marty's book is the speech Castro gave just a day after Dallas. I wish someone would scan it online as it is incredibly insighful. JFK Jr. visited Cuba and personally interviewed Castro not long before his demise. All part of his investigation into the truth behind his father's assassination. (imho)

Dawn
Charles Drago Wrote:Thank you very much, John.

FWIW, I have serious problems with Mr. Schotz's conclusion as to the identities of the Sponsors of JFK's murder.

He writes: "At the time of the assassination what would have happened if it had been acknowledged that the assassination had been a high level conspiracy of the US military intelligence apparatus?"

My answer: Yet again, and in the absence of presentation by the author of the conspiracy model on which his analysis is built, a Facilitator of the assassination would have been identified as its Sponsor; as a consequence, the coverup would have been preserved and enhanced.

CD: You disagree with the view held by many JFK researchers, that JFK was killed by a "high level conspiracy of the US military intelligence apparatus", but you never reveal who you believe is behind it. I agree that this murder was likely more far ranging and more international in scope than a US intelligence black op, but I agree with Marty that had the government and media acknowledged this much it would have gone a long way to restore much of what has been lost, probably prevented the murders of MLK and RFK, and who knows what else? Just my opinion.
I don't think we will ever know the "who" and have always believed that the "why" was the salient point for people to grasp.
Dawn
Pursuing the question who were Dulles' clients between the wars led to

http://www.rense.com/political/elk2.htm

Loftus and Aarons' Secret War Against the Jews was given to me by a veteran of army intelligence. Its account of the Gehlen organization, the Soviet penetration, the protection of it by U.S. intelligence all were clear.

McCloy introduced into the discussion for efforts on behalf of Nazi industrialists vis-a-vis war crimes tribunals.

Discussion of Bush bankers, Brown Brothers Harriman, wartime treason, post-war transfer of wealth Nazis stole to Vatican, Switzerland, etc.

At mention of Mae Brussell the article in its entirety

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussel...ssass.html

Clearly the DeMohrenschildt aspect, the White Russians, the framing of the patsy, the collusion of ultrarightist CUSA (there's a photo of these oh-so-sinister bastards in C.D. Jackson's Life magazine), the Buckley YAF gambit.

So much spilling out before she was silenced.

The Vietnam War had to go on; the military-industrial beast was hungry and here was this Kennedy conspiring with Khrushchev to end the guns and produce more butter. Brezhnev churned Khrushchev October, 1964.

Of course Castro knew the score.

I recall how Buckley chewed his words to threaten Vidal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8

And this is 1968, the year something convinced Johnson to withdraw in March, King was felled in April with the military intelligence/CIA agent checking his vitals, Bobby was blasted in June by a second gun at his back.

The very scenario in Dallas suggests Heydrich's Prague ambush.

Nixon undercut by Helms' insertion of Hunt et al on the Nixon team, a 1972-4 death by a thousand cuts.

Kissinger survived that. Imagine that.

Now Petraeus steps over Karzai's body and goes to Langley.

The military-industrial complex: Did it spring out of a wormhole in the 'sixties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8wwMFmCeE
From Oliver's Nixon: "It's the lie, John."

The lie über alles.

The lie is the ultimate Sponsor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martin Schotz on The Nation and JFK Jim DiEugenio 1 3,219 14-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,109 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK, Obama, and the Unspeakable - James Douglass Peter Lemkin 4 23,803 12-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  I thought I would share the new material I've been working on Scott Kaiser 0 2,498 29-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  JFK and the Unspeakable: A conversation with James W. Douglass, Oliver Stone & Lisa Pease Ed Jewett 27 11,314 10-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Oswald and the Friday Nov 22 12:30 timeline - CTKA material? David Josephs 11 5,740 26-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,657 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  Terrific article on Vince Salandria Dawn Meredith 0 1,886 28-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Mass Denial in the Assassination of President Kennedy - Schotz Peter Lemkin 6 3,485 20-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  James Douglass New Article - deadly consequences of JFK’s attempts at reconciliation Peter Lemkin 3 3,365 28-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin