Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Oswald Look-Alike?
From Soldier of Fortune, Spring 1976 issue #2 comes this photo of "CIA agents" originally named as "Ken" and "Mike," and recently identified by a Zach Robertson on another Internet site as James Arthur Lewis and Mickey Kappes (l. to r.).

The subject of that long-ago SOF article, "A Plot to Destroy JFK and Invade Cuba," is the so-called Bayo-Pawley mission.

The "Mike"/Kappes figure -- albeit in other-than-high definition -- just might put one in mind of LHO.

Attached Files
.jpg   Ken_and_Mike2.jpg (Size: 4.39 KB / Downloads: 43)
the best i could do, next step up began to blur.....wish he had not had his hand up to his face........fwiw..b

Attached Files
.jpg   Ken_and_Mike2 enl.jpg (Size: 33.38 KB / Downloads: 17)
Hi Charles,

Thanks for posting this. Here is a big version of the image. I post most of my images through an outside site so they are not re-sized. You just have to click on the thumbnail.

http://postimage.org/image/31hzk29d0/

I don't have any other images of Mickey Kappes to compare him to Oswald.

However, I can add that James Arthur Lewis was one of David S. Morales' key men that he used in many "soft file" ops at WAVE. The other CIA officer in the mix during Op TILT was of course "Rip" Robertson.

Zach
thanks Zach, nothing on Mike Kappes here either, though i continue to look as he just might be within a comp or group photo, if i will post.....james's a look alike comp..way back...fwiw..

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_lookalikeprod_jr.jpg (Size: 97.57 KB / Downloads: 18)
Here are A COUPLE OF LHO COMPS....ONE BY JACK, WHERE IS HE ??????? WHITE,,,,,,, THE OTHER SORRY IT MAY BE FROM A MEMBER HERE, AS I HAVE NO ID ON IT..BUT IF SO, LET ME KNOW WHOSE :popcorn:THANKS..

Attached Files
.jpg   MOORE_LHO 2.jpg (Size: 74.82 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   moore_comp_lhos_possibles...JPG (Size: 67.63 KB / Downloads: 21)
Thanks Bernice,

Very nice. I had not seen that last image before.

All the best to Jack - hope he gets back here soon!

Zach
Zach,

Thank you for pitching in here. I admire your work; it is disciplined and ultimately of significant value to our shared endeavors.

And thanks for your implicit acceptance of my "lifting" of your post as a respectful step forward.

Charles
Two more look-alikes, offered for -- I don't know -- the sheer pleasure of speculation.

Why do D. B. Cooper and L. H. Oswald have so much in common?

Attached Files
.jpg   JFK -- BACHAND - OSWALD COMPARISON.jpg (Size: 27.04 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   JFK - BACKYARD CANDIDATE 1.jpg (Size: 69.43 KB / Downloads: 11)
In all of the pictures I have seen that are supposedly Lee Harvey Oswald, I just can't convince myself that they are all indeed LHO. My comment is as an observer, certainly no expert seeking an argument. As for the three gentlemen identified as tramps, at one time I agreed with the thinking that the so called tall tramp could very well be Charles V Harrelson, but after internet access to various pictures, I am now of the belief it is not him. That doesn't mean Charles V Harrelson was not in Dealy Plaza at 12:30 pm on 11/22/'63, but for me, he is not pictured in the "tramp photos". But, I am curious about the Charles Rogers picture and similarity to the Larry Crafard photo. And, I am not suggesting that Larry Crafard was one of the so called "tramps", nor that Charles Rogers was or wasn't the person aka "Frenchy".
Charles,

Thank you very much for your kind words - you can be assured to know that the feeling is mutual and I really appreciate and respect the amount of passion you bring to the subject in weeding out disinformation such as LBJ as the Mastermind.

I really enjoy your forum as there is material here that cannot be found anywhere else.

Zach

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 260 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 295 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 328 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 349 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 368 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 460 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 444 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 562 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 488 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM