Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT Umbrella Man Exposed
http://www.businessinsider.com/ny-times-...ed-2011-11

NYT Umbrella Man Exposed

''I called Thompson to ask him about the Morris video, and he pronounced himself delighted with it. I asked him how he knew that the man who came forward to identify himself as Umbrella Man and present the Neville Chamberlain story was actually the same man in the fuzzy photo of many years earlier. By way of explanation, he mentioned hearing a story from a well-respected JFK researcher who in turn had heard that Umbrella Man had told his dentist years earlier that he was umbrella man. Pressing Thompson, I learned that the man who came forward as Umbrella Man never provided proof that he was in fact the man with the umbrella. Even the dentist story is third, fourth, or perhaps fifth hand, not verified by Thompson or his researcher friend. All of which proves nothing, and all of which suggests that maybe, just maybe, the man's improbable, "delightful" story of Neville Chamberlain is, indeed, fabricated'' Russ Baker
To think about it now, it is truly amazing how much effort went into apprehending someone who happened to work at the TSBD that was seen in the lunch room soon after the shots were fired, all the while ignoring TUM and DCM whose presence and actions at the assassination site needed explanation.
http://www.businessinsider.com/jfk-umbre...ts-2011-12

JFK Umbrella ManMore Doubts
Since Witt was American, how Chamberlain's umbrella was viewed in England is irrelevant. All that matters is how Witt (allegedly) viewed it.
That would be something if Umbrella Man's umbrella was a hypno-trigger for Greer to put on the brakes.
Albert Doyle Wrote:That would be something if Umbrella Man's umbrella was a hypno-trigger for Greer to put on the brakes.

I would think the actions of TUM, as I understand them, along with the DCM fist waving in the street would be enough to cause a reaction by the Limo driver to slow down/brake momentarily to assist the shooter(s) in hitting his/their mark. To me, those actions by TUM and DCM were very important for the assassination to be completed, whether or not those actions were for that reason or coincidence.
:attention:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:That would be something if Umbrella Man's umbrella was a hypno-trigger for Greer to put on the brakes.

I would think the actions of TUM, as I understand them, along with the DCM fist waving in the street would be enough to cause a reaction by the Limo driver to slow down/brake momentarily to assist the shooter(s) in hitting his/their mark. To me, those actions by TUM and DCM were very important for the assassination to be completed, whether or not those actions were for that reason or coincidence.
:attention:

Rest assured, those two men there and what they did were NO COINCIDENCE!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Why bring hypnosis into it?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:

Why bring hypnosis into it?

Not for any legitimate reason I can imagine.

This is precisely the sort of nonsense that damages our work on so many levels.
Well, once you realize the Technical Services Division was already involved through Lane's exposing of the Secret Service credentials, and the Dallas Oswald double shows a willingness to do bold public psy-ops type operations, the possibility must be entertained, in my mind, since you have a pattern of such deep manipulation. Don't forget Jensen's 'Atsugi Assassins' or Dick Russell's accusation that Oswald was hypnotized. Once you establish there were possibly such hypno-ops involved in some aspects of the Assassination then it is reasonable to speculate that perhaps they could have been deployed in other aspects. A good researcher or investigator keeps an open mind on these things rather than slamming the door shut by theoretical dogma. While I subscribe to the Deep Political model as a guiding principle I do not endorse its being used like a blunt instrument when we are dealing with delicate butterflies. I'm wondering if perhaps the late night bar visits by the Secret Service may have had another sinister intent not previously considered? I see no need for any hard intolerant rule here to restrict simple speculation on educated possibilities. If this hypnotic programming did occur it would actually be these rule enforcers that would be the ones damaging the research community. My God, the Deep Political perspective cannot pose itself as an end-all definition that tolerates no further inspection of possible assassination interpretations. That would be a violation of free thought that would be much worse in the long run than any mistaken assassination interpretations. After all, I'm not suggesting Greer shot Kennedy. Nor am I offering a Fetzer-like position of blind stubbornness against the obvious. If my speculation is wrong then I'll withdraw it, however I must protest the mislabeling of educated speculation as damaging or purposefully misleading the Assassination community or that certain persons automatically embody the perfect concept of the Assassination when the evidence is still majorly unresolved. That seems to me to be too obvious an intellectual or academic short-cut and only serves those with less curious minds or those, who because of their personal nature, are too narrow-minded to consider other possibilities, or are prone to seize on broad political interpretations in order to serve their own investigative limitations. Sorry but defending such narrow-mindedness by accusing others of trying to penetrate and upset the established norm is too easy a device and risks preventing further inlooks into the Assassination. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that the Deep Politics perspective is useful in shaving away the static that serves the enemy and getting right to the correct position by which to confront them, but in my mind there's a fine line between academic rigor and unnecessary bullying or intimidation. Once you establish that the polka dot dress in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel was a hypno-trigger device it creates the possibility that Umbrella Man's pumping umbrella was (potentially) a similar device. I'm not demanding it was - just suggesting the possibility. It could be that the complete and undetected success of this hypno-trigger device led to the use of a similar device at the Ambassador Hotel. Or it could be that the possibility of other umbrellas being open along the route would dismiss this theory and make it rubbish. Having seen Fetzer in action I would be willing to drop the speculation if people really thought it was counter-productive or even wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill O'Reilly, JFK liar EXPOSED Richard Coleman 56 18,018 07-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Zapruder Film Exposed Chris Davidson 3 3,638 24-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Philip Shenon's Kennedy Cover Up book exposed Jim DiEugenio 11 5,839 08-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  NYT Running Their Stupid Umbrella Man Story Agin… PLEASE POST TRUTH on Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 1,950 22-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  "Mike Rago" is "Bob Ringler" -- Entity Exposed as Latest EF Swamp Disinformant Charles Drago 3 3,966 13-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Halberstam's Vietnam Cover up book Exposed: Part 2 Jim DiEugenio 30 12,813 02-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Noam Chomsky and his Acolyte Exposed Jim DiEugenio 9 6,593 20-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Umbrella Man. Some recollections Geoff Heinricks 9 5,763 26-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith