Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philip Shenon's Kennedy Cover Up book exposed
http://www.ctka.net/reviews/shenon.html

The New York Times never gives up.

This book is one of the worst I have ever read.

Howard Hunt might have written it.
More Caro-type nutrition-deficient assassination filler. As Drago would say, designed to keep the controversy going forever.
Great work Jim. Please put this on Amazon immediately.

Then get started on Sabato. Ember harassment of itches I know.
Yes, you should put more (brief) reviews on Amazon, Jim, and then direct people to CTKA for the longer version.
Another DiEugenio review that dispenses the need to read the book being reviewed.

One thought however. Baker may have omitted the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter because he was instructed to. It could be that he entered it later on only because whoever may have been instructing him at the police station realized the cat was out of the bag with Truly or such. So, in other words, instead of being evidence the encounter was false it could be evidence it was true and being left out at first because it exonerated Oswald. Remember, Oswald was spotted at 12:25 by Carolyn Arnold. So it still stands to reason he was in the lunchroom. If he was on the front steps I think someone would have noticed him and spoken of it.

DiEugenio shows Shenon is just a lame rehash of Brian Latell designed to fool the unstudied.
Can everyone go here and like Jims review? This will put it on the front page and get it a lot more views.

Also Jim your link to your site didn't stick. This has happened to me on Amazon, when I tried posting sites. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU COULD GO BAK AND TYPE THE CTKA SITE INTO YOUR BRIEF AMAZON REVIEW. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK http://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Shocking-Act...dp_product
SOmebody just stuck my link up there.

Please post this far and wide, this book is poison and need to be stopped in its tracks.
It's pretty sick but I think what you are seeing here with Shenon and O'Reilly is the power of mainstream media exposure with a public that trusts their recommendations.
Amazon doesn't let you put in an embedded clickable link, but if you insert the URL as plain text it seems to be ok. I've done it in the past and they haven't been removed yet.
Albert Doyle Wrote:It's pretty sick but I think what you are seeing here with Shenon and O'Reilly is the power of mainstream media exposure with a public that trusts their recommendations.

It's amazing how many of the reviews and comments on Amazon are written by people who are completely plugged into their favorite media Matrix (Fox/talk radio for the "conservatives," MSNBC for the "liberals," CNN for the "moderates"). They just repeat whatever Matthews/O'Reilly/Cooper/Maddow/Limbaugh are saying. Like cattle kept in their pens and force-fed garbage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 350 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 326 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 827 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 466 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,148 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,495 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,645 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,148 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,306 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,595 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman