Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The super-classified command and control network for the 9/11 false flag attack on America
[TABLE="width: 798"]
[TR]
[TD]

April 26-28, 2010 -- The super-classified network that served as command and control for the 9/11 false flag attack on America

publication date: Apr 25, 2010
[Image: save_icon.gif] [Image: print_icon.gif] [Image: mail_icon.gif]

Previous | Next

April 26-28, 2010 -- The super-classified network that served as command and control for the 9/11 false flag attack on America
Multiple U.S. intelligence sources have reported to WMR that a super-classified network with only some 70 terminals in select U.S. government locations handled the parallel command-and-control activities that permitted the 9/11 terrorist attacks to be successful.
The "above top secret" network bears the acronym "PDAS." WMR has not yet discovered what the acronym stands for, however, the system is limited to only a few hundred people with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Special Access Program (SAP) need-to-know access, in addition to the President and Vice President.
On September 11, 2001, PDAS was used to convey the information from the Air Force Chief of Staff to the White House, CIA, and other select agencies that the Air Force had successfully intercepted and downed a target over Pennsylvania. It is believed that the "target" in question was United flight 93, although there is no confirmation that the aircraft was in fact the one downed by Air Force interceptors.
The Air Force Chief of Staff on 9/11 was General John Jumper, who had become the top Air Force commander on September 6, 2001, just five days before the 9/11 attacks.
There is also reason to believe that the PDAS terminal at the Presidential Emergency Operations Center (PEOC) at the White House was used to coordinate the activities related to the aerial attack on the Pentagon. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta claimed Vice President Dick Cheney was present at the PEOC at 9:25 am on the morning of 9/11, before the alleged impact of American Airlines flight 77 on the building.
Mineta testified before the 9/11 Commission that Cheney was aware of special orders concerning a plane heading toward Washington. Mineta said: "During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President…the plane is 50 miles out…the plane is 30 miles out….and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out, the young man also said to the vice president 'do the orders still stand?' And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said "Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?"
PDAS terminals are reportedly located at the White House, on board Air Force One, the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, the National Security Agency, the Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post that was seen flying over Washington, DC on 9/11 after the attacks, the Defense Intelligence Agency at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, DC, and the Raven Rock Mountain Complex in Pennsylvania where Cheney hid out after the 9/11 attacks.
Mineta later followed up with reporters and stated "When I overheard something about 'the orders still stand' and so, what I thought of was that they had already made the decision to shoot something down."
It now appears that PDAS was used by Cheney to implement on the morning of 9/11 a new policy issued on June 1, 2001 that provided for a "stand down" protocol that replaced a long-standing shootdown order for hijacked and suspected hijacked planes. The new order transferred the authority to shoot down aircraft from Pentagon and NORAD military commanders to the President, Vice President, or Secretary of Defense.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
You know what strikes me as odd about the Minetta account... not that I don't believe him...

A 757 cruises as 500 mph and would travel 20 miles in 2 min 24 seconds at that speed. Whomever this man was that was making these 20 mile reports he must have been running back and forth like crazy... If the plane was traveling at half the speed... and I don't recall what the speed was... it would have taken 5 minutes to cover 20 miles.

Where was this young man going to get that information?
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:You know what strikes me as odd about the Minetta account... not that I don't believe him...

A 757 cruises as 500 mph and would travel 20 miles in 2 min 24 seconds at that speed. Whomever this man was that was making these 20 mile reports he must have been running back and forth like crazy... If the plane was traveling at half the speed... and I don't recall what the speed was... it would have taken 5 minutes to cover 20 miles.

Where was this young man going to get that information?

You are attempting to look into the mind of a playwright whose last major work was on Broadway ten years ago and closed after a successful run of eight years. It's akin perhaps to discussing the nuances in "Waiting for Godot".

If you have synapses that are unoccupied and need further workout, I'd suggest you break down breaking news (and insights from many about them) with regard to C-4 on airplanes ten years after, or whatever on earth is presently going down in Costa Rica, or perhaps Google up the transcripts prepared during the retention of rescued [re-pirated?] Iranian sailors.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Perhaps...it always struck me as odd and I am just raising this now... In the great scheme of things... it may not amount to a hill of beans...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AA Flight 77 at the Pentagon: The Final Story About the Attack on the Pentagon Lauren Johnson 1 2,381 04-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Did Muslims Attack America on 9/11? Adele Edisen 30 18,180 18-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld ‘Deserted His Post’ While America Was Under Attack on 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 3,216 31-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Saudi Funding Of Network Nailed Down Further Peter Lemkin 13 10,984 10-01-2014, 03:47 PM
  Was America Attacked by Afghanistan on September 11, 2001? Adele Edisen 0 2,993 07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  The 9/11 Mystery Plane and the Vanishing of America Peter Lemkin 9 6,541 06-10-2012, 03:31 PM
  911: America Nuked - Jeff Prager Ed Jewett 0 3,399 27-03-2012, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Was Pentagon Attack Directed at Office of Naval Intelligence? Adele Edisen 2 3,884 21-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag James H. Fetzer 17 11,196 27-09-2011, 08:52 PM
  FBI Pentagon 9/11 Attack Investigation Photos Ed Jewett 1 3,602 20-09-2011, 08:41 AM