Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Piper and Final Judgment
Hi Charles,

The fact is LBJ was Zionist friendly. Not only the USS Liberty debacle but the military funding of Israel blew out during his presidency. LBJ was a hardline Zionist. His primary loyalty was not to the US but to Israel.

He oversaw the redrawing of the middle east map, causing misery for many and advantage for few. He facilitated in Kennedy's death. As President he was an overbearing, hectoring, bullying coward who sponsored a war with no meaning except dollars.

All this has been glossed over by the mainstream media. We live in a Zionist bubble.
Mark Stapleton Wrote:Hi Charles,

The fact is LBJ was Zionist friendly. Not only the USS Liberty debacle but the military funding of Israel blew out during his presidency. LBJ was a hardline Zionist. His primary loyalty was not to the US but to Israel.

He oversaw the redrawing of the middle east map, causing misery for many and advantage for few. He facilitated in Kennedy's death. As President he was an overbearing, hectoring, bullying coward who sponsored a war with no meaning except dollars.

All this has been glossed over by the mainstream media. We live in a Zionist bubble.

Well done Mark. Exonerate Dulles, C.D.Jackson, Angleton, Hunt, Phillips et al, Bundy, Rostow and powerful Establishment figures and blame it on the Jews. How convenient. Are you wittingly or unwittingly play the game of the real sponsors? You certainly achieve the opposite results no matter what your intentions.
LBJ was not the Mastermind or the Sponsor of the plot. A facilitator as Charles would say yes, but nothing more nothing less. We have spend pages after pages to prove it, don't start it all over again.
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:[Well done Mark. Exonerate Dulles, C.D.Jackson, Angleton, Hunt, Phillips et al, Bundy, Rostow and powerful Establishment figures and blame it on the Jews. How convenient. Are you wittingly or unwittingly play the game of the real sponsors? You certainly achieve the opposite results no matter what your intentions.
LBJ was not the Mastermind or the Sponsor of the plot. A facilitator as Charles would say yes, but nothing more nothing less. We have spend pages after pages to prove it, don't start it all over again.

Well I didn't say LBJ was the mastermind or sponsor of the plot. I said he was a facilitator. And I haven't exonerated Rostow or Angleton. The Rostow brothers and Angleton were rabid Zionists.

Some people believe Zionist Israel should be above criticism and/or blame. Not me.
Short of joining Stormfront, I'd say there's some validity to the Piper branch of the investigation. If I recall, no one ever gave any satisfactory explanation to Echevarria's comment.

As for Johnson, facilitator yes. However not all facilitators are the same.

If we traced Piper point for point you would see there's validity to this from its parts.

Let the chips fall where they may...
Mark Stapleton Wrote:LBJ was a hardline Zionist. His primary loyalty was not to the US but to Israel.

This might have gone too far. Johnson's loyalty was to the favorable polemic of the sponsors which happened to be Israel and political support for the Military Industrial Complex politics the permanent war posture of Israel entailed.
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Mark Stapleton Wrote:LBJ was a hardline Zionist. His primary loyalty was not to the US but to Israel.

This might have gone too far. Johnson's loyalty was to the favorable polemic of the sponsors which happened to be Israel and political support for the Military Industrial Complex politics the permanent war posture of Israel entailed.

So basically you're saying Johnson loved everything Israel stood for. I agree.

When a President turns back fighter planes which were responding to a distress call from an American ship for fear of embarrassing the aggressor, namely Israel, then I say that Lyndon Johnson's main loyalty was to Israel. America came in second. When the chips were down during the USS Liberty tragedy Johnson chose to protect Israel not the US. Unequivocal proof as to where his true loyalty resided.
Albert Doyle Wrote:If I recall, no one ever gave any satisfactory explanation to Echevarria's comment.

I have brought this up here and elsewhere and the response from the JFK intelligentsia is always the same---an uncomfortable silence.
Mark Stapleton Wrote:So basically you're saying Johnson loved everything Israel stood for. I agree.

When a President turns back fighter planes which were responding to a distress call from an American ship for fear of embarrassing the aggressor, namely Israel, then I say that Lyndon Johnson's main loyalty was to Israel. America came in second. When the chips were down during the USS Liberty tragedy Johnson chose to protect Israel not the US. Unequivocal proof as to where his true loyalty resided.

Sure, but don't you see that those actions could still be done in obedience to the will of the Sponsors as their facilitator? That serving Israel that way would serve the interests of the Sponsors and not necessarily be due to Johnson's personal zionist tendencies or putting Israel above America?
Good stuff Vas. Al you dissapoint me. Further I dealt to our dear Mr Stapleton on this Pipes inspired bullshit on a thread here many moon's ago. I'm surprised he's crawled back from out his hole. I don't anticipate Mr Stapleton will be here to long.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:Good stuff Vas. Al you dissapoint me. Further I dealt to our dear Mr Stapleton on this Pipes inspired bullshit on a thread here many moon's ago. I'm surprised he's crawled back from out his hole. I don't anticipate Mr Stapleton will be here to long.

Ya, how does a post mocking our own dear CD turn the frig into "the Jews killed JFK"? Ironic since that original cowardly no name called CD and this site a zionist site. Hard to keep up with the trolls. Atleast Boner uses his real name. (And that is the last positive thing I have to say about him Dance)

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,083 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Skorzeny Papers by Michael LeFlem Jim DiEugenio 4 5,492 22-10-2018, 03:21 AM
  Final chain link Harry Dean 7 22,628 20-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michael LaFLem on C. D. Jackson biography Jim DiEugenio 1 3,023 13-02-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Michael Baden's Deceptions by Mili Cranor Jim DiEugenio 0 3,831 13-09-2017, 01:51 PM
  Michael Best Archive R.K. Locke 1 2,731 22-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 12,491 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Michael Baden isn't sure about Michael Brown's wounds Tracy Riddle 2 3,190 18-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  **OFFICIAL FINAL VERSION ** (NOT a satire!) Jim Hargrove 3 3,536 28-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  "50 Reasons for 50 Years" Internet Series of Len Osanic (final segment) James Norwood 3 4,798 11-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis