Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
Dawn,

I posted it as a new thread. It was no longer there. Yes, I had not combed
through this thread to determine whether or not it might be here. Now I see
that it was merged. That calls for a simple explanation, not a denunciation for
having my head up my ass, as Charles so quaintly put it. And now you kiss his.

Jim

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Good. I no longer trust you with any aspect of this forum,
where you have proven to be willing to distrort arguments,
suppress evidence, and trash those who disagree with you.

Charles Drago Wrote:See post # 20.

Could it be that people are genuinely concerned for you? I mean the post is right there, no-one removed it. Yet you said it was gone.
CD can be abrasive, but you can be as well. And you are aligning with people we do not trust here. Is this new post just to annoy?
I mean seriously, what is your game? Because it is certainly beginning to appear to BE a game. Will you be teaming up with "Colby" next?
This is becoming very sad and quite beneath you.

Dawn
Monk,

The evidence and proof are laid out so painstakingly and so thoroughly that I am dumbfounded by these remarks. If you want to challenge our work, then explain what premises we have wrong or where our reasoning is faulty. Do that or pass by in silence. This work is "rock solid" or I would not have put my name on it. Ralph noticed that what mattered was not the faces but the shirts! He was absolutely determined to work this out and we have been dealing with it for months. If you can show where we have gone wrong, do that. Persumably, there is no better place to subject research on the assassination of JFK than on a JFK assassination research forum. You remarks here, I regret to say, are absurd.

Jim

Greg Burnham Wrote:Jim,

I am unconvinced of the assertions regarding Doorman. Unfortunately, I also observe that Jack White's expertise in this (and other) area(s) is sorely missed due to an extended convalescence. When one or two researchers believe that they have made a break through discovery, especially one that flies in the face of decades of research conducted by over a dozen fellow researchers (all of whom have repeatedly demonstrated their bona fides and integrity, including Jack), I would think that a peer review of sorts is precisely the reason that this potential discovery should be shared in its infancy.

It is not advised, IMHO, to share a new discovery of this nature that is still in its untested stage in a manner that pontificates to fellow respected researchers. If peer review is unimportant to you, then why even share the information now? Seems like the information could instead be placed in a new book if one is that convinced of its validity, rather than on a forum whose purpose is to vet such claims as these--particularly when they run contrary to previously validated studies. Is it possible that the new information will eventually supersede what we already know? Perhaps, and perhaps not. But, as of now--it has yet to be proved.

Bottom line: One should EXPECT harsh criticisms when posting work of this nature on a public forum. One should roll with the punches and prove their case, if possible. One should remain properly dispassionate, but not aloof.

On a final note...these recommendations are much easier for me to say since I am not the one sharing my work. I am not intending to preach either. My apologies if it came out that way.
The latest intel I have received is that the Vincennes is in the Mediterranian lobbing shells to test the "Iron Dome" that we have contsructed for the Israelis when the missile barrage begins after they attack Iran. One woman wrote to tell me she could not share our article with her because her husband was serving aboard the Vincennes. Some people will believe anything, where you appear to be among them. What you are admitting here is that the argument is too subtle and complex for you to follow. That does not surprise me, Albert. Admit you have no idea who is right or wrong instead of persisting in making a fool of yourself. Someone is writing "obvious crap", but it is not Ralph Cinque or Jim Fetzer.

Albert Doyle Wrote:I think those who give the undeserved possibility that this Doorway Man theory might have some validity do so because they haven't done the basic homework to show why it is garbage. If you'll notice there's a direct relationship between those who give this crap theory the theoretical benefit of the doubt and those who didn't participate in the discussion of why it's apocryphal. It's useless to referee methodology when what is being refereed is obvious crap to begin with, in my opinion. Once Lovelady was shown standing off to the side in the exact same shirt opened in the front and exposing the white t-shirt underneath the exact same way, that should be enough for most people. Most people with common sense should see all "Dr Cinque" offers is stubbornly-defiant ignorant rubbish.

By the way, Dr Fetzer, during your self-proclaimed persecution did you take the time to view the photo of the Vincennes being scrapped? Or was that forged too?
You are long on pompous and self-congratulating rhetoric and short on logic and evidence. No wonder this place has turned into a mockery of itself. Where are your arguments? We are willing to be proven wrong, but none of you has come close to presenting any reason for thinking that we are wrong. None!

Charles Drago Wrote:Is there no depth to which Jim Fetzer will not sink?

Is there no trap into which Jim Fetzer will not sashay?

With each successive embrace of a fool, charlatan, and/or agent provocateur, the once-beloved and respected Jim Fetzer distances himself from and diminishes the noble quests for truth and justice for John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Elsewhere in our cyber world, Jim currently is spatting with a former ally -- yet another in the long list of ignorati he champions and then abandons. I speak of the sex-obsessed Texan who long ago was exposed -- he'd like my use of that word -- on these pages as a perverted intellectual lightweight. "You call yourself a historian," Jim recently wrote to him in full derision mode.

Oh well ... Better late than never.

So is it only a matter of time before Jim dumps the savage disinformation agent who promotes the LBJ/"Mastermind" ruse and the snake oil salesman (literally!) Cinque?

The extremely significant issues relating to the identity of the controversial figure in Altgens 6 have been dragged through the mud of Cinque's mind here and elsewhere to the extent that they have been taken off the serious discussion table. In other words, provocation accomplished.

When we at DPF sent Cinque packing, that was the cue for the vengeful egomaniac Jim Fetzer to jump into Cinque's cesspool. "I'll fix those DPF bastards!" Jim likely told himself -- over and over again.

We are left to wonder which of the Boobsie Twins initiated contact. Oh, to have been a bug on the electronic wall when that call was made ...

The decline and fall of Jim Fetzer is heartbreaking to all of us who still love and who, once upon a time, respected the man.

Jim, where once you stood with Mantik and Aguilar and Evica, you now choose to stand with Cinque and Nelson and Morrow.

If you are still in command of your faculties, shame on you.

If your are not, may you find and accept the loving help you so desperately need.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. -- Jim, you are destroying your good name within the community of those who seek truth and justice for JFK. The process is accelerating. Which is, of course, your business.

But as you loom ever larger as a major vulnerability in our war against the killers of John and, by extension, Robert, Martin, Malcolm, and the countless millions of souls who might have lived full lives had the assassins been prevented from striking, your de facto hostile actions will not go unredressed. Not on my watch.

By the same token, I will not permit your exemplary work of years gone by to be tainted by the horrendous errors of judgment that characterize your dotage. The great good you have done will live after you. Despite what you do today.

Please get help while you still can.

Please.
Where are your arguments, Jan? What do we have wrong? Show us what we have wrong, OK?
There are so many cute remarks here and so little intelligent thought. What happened to DPF?

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:The White Queen only believed six impossible things before breakfast...

For the avoidance of doubt, this is directed at the Emeritus Professor and his snake oil salesman sidekick.
JF has had all of this coming for a very, very longtime.

Forget this whole Lovelady thing. It's pretty obviously him out there in the Altgens pic. Despite the rubbish stated by Mr Fetzer.
This is all a diversion. Soon the poor buggars at Veterans Today are going to be hearing
about the fake JFK Monroe-MJ-12 documents. Courtesy of Jim Fetzer, who will take the idea that the documents are true. Or partially so which is another crock as explained by Phil Coppens. When there is no place left to be an absurdist. Space truly is the final frontier. Hey just maybe, Mr Fetzer will find peace out there with hucksters like Dick Hoagland and their pal John Lear!!!

He's already a certified space cadet.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
James H. Fetzer Wrote:The latest intel I have received is that the Vincennes is in the Mediterranian lobbing shells to test the "Iron Dome" that we have contsructed for the Israelis when the missile barrage begins after they attack Iran. One woman wrote to tell me she could not share our article with her because her husband was serving aboard the Vincennes. Some people will believe anything, where you appear to be among them. What you are admitting here is that the argument is too subtle and complex for you to follow. That does not surprise me, Albert. Admit you have no idea who is right or wrong instead of persisting in making a fool of yourself. Someone is writing "obvious crap", but it is not Ralph Cinque or Jim Fetzer.

Unfortunately, it is a sad sign of detachment from reality for someone to not detect that if the Vincennes was alleged by the government to have been scrapped, but was then attacked in a false flag attack in the Mediterranean, that someone would have some explaining to do. I'm afraid Dr Fetzer has become so undone by his forgery tail-chasing that he has lost sense of simple things. This is a bad sign.
Let me know when you have an argument that shows we have something wrong.
We have proven Oswald was the Doorway Man. If there is a disproof, present it.
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Albert,

Ralph has seen something no one else has noticed for nearly 50 years--and it is decisive! What I cannot understand is why you should be so up in arms over a major advance in JFK research. Why is that? If you care about the truth of the assassination, you should be celebrating, not making these petty, unwarranted and disparaging remarks about a man who intellect exceeds your own by some considerable measure. But then I digress.

Why, because your "theory" is absolute bs and draws ridicule and questions of credibilty on JFK research.

James H. Fetzer Wrote:Let me ask a parallel question. Ralph and I do not see things EXACTLY the same way, because I believe Billy Lovelady when he went to the FBI and showed them the shirt he was actually wearing. Now I must ask, do you know ANYONE who would go to the FBI and claim that they had been wearing a shirt IF THEY HAD NOT BEEN WEARING THAT SHIRT? I don't know anyone like that. Maybe you do. I ask: WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Because he remembered the wrong shirt. Pretty simple for someone who presents himself as a professor. There's an easy way to tell which shirt it is. Look at the color shot of Loveday standing to the side on the steps. The blurred color signature is clearly not that of the striped shirt.

James H. Fetzer Wrote:Because not only has Ralph shown that the shirt on the man in the doorway was Oswald's shirt--based on the texture, the lapel, the way it lies, the missing buttons--but I have shown that the shirt on the man in the doorway IS NOT LOVELADY'S SHIRT. And that is the case whether you accept the SHORT SLEEVED, VERTICALLY STRIPED SHIRT or the BRIGHTLY CHECKERED SHIRT. Is that really SOMETHING YOU CAN'T SEE?

When pressed to show actual evidence Ralph goes into long descriptions of crazy talk only he himself believes. Nothing he points out as clear proof is either there or visible and is always the product of Ralph's mind as he talks himself into believing it is there.
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Let me know when you have an argument that shows we have something wrong.
We have proven Oswald was the Doorway Man. If there is a disproof, present it.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1...29,r:0,s:0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 464 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 864 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM