Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inexplicable Wounds made by Special Bullets
Drew Phipps Wrote:My question stems here from my layman's understanding of how "pressure" works; it is normally going to rupture the weakest area of the container. If you watch those available videos of bullets, passing from rear to front, thru gelatin filled skulls (only an analogy for brain tissue), you will see that inevitably, it is the fragile spots of the skull, namely the nasal areas and eye sockets, that rupture under the pressure wave. Both parts of the skull, occipital or parietal, which might have been location of the blowout (depending on who you believe) are much more robust areas in adults. It doesn't appear that edge of either of the alleged blowout areas corresponds with the natural seams in the skill.

The lack of mention of such injuries to the nasal/eye area, as a part of the autopsy, leads me to believe that, in addition to whatever else happened, the part of the skull that was the site of the blowout had been dramatically weakened, presumably from the passage of the first (or only) bullet, to be less robust even than the nasal/eye socket area.

If the bullet, or a fragment thereof, had entered the skull and exited the skull at a glancing angle, those entry/exit points might have created a "seam" in the skull which weakened it.

Hi Drew

Yes, this was pretty much what I was saying, that the first bullet entering the rear weakened that part of the skull and set it up as the site of a blowout. However, you are also correct in saying there should have been a blowout in the facial area. I cannot say with any certainty why this did not occur.

It is interesting you mention damage to the nasal passages and eye socket areas. Although I have read nothing from the autopsy doctors that mentions any damage there (not saying it isn't there, though), it is the mortician Thomas Robinson that provides us with information on this. In the HSCA interview he did with Andy Purdy (hidden away until the ARRB forced its release, as were other ARRB medical interviews), he relates that every bone in JFK's face was broken, as seen from the interior of the skull. He also stated there were several "leaks" in JFK's face made by shrapnel that required filling with wax. In light of this revelation, it is often difficult to see how JFK's handsome facial features looked so intact in the autopsy photos. I have also looked very closely at these photos, and have never been able to see any shrapnel "leaks" in JFK's face.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
One would suppose that Thomas Robinson would have made note of any mortician's work that occurred, say, on the plane from Dallas to Washington, prior to his work (i.e. the John Ligget story).
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:One would suppose that Thomas Robinson would have made note of any mortician's work that occurred, say, on the plane from Dallas to Washington, prior to his work (i.e. the John Ligget story).

But, would a mortician be doing any work on JFK, prior to the autopsy? Robinson was from Gawler's Funeral Home in Washington, D.C. I don't think he would have been on the plane from Dallas to Washington.

I am not aware of Robinson noting any work done to alter JFK while JFK was on the plane.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Sorry, I should have explained. The Ligget story is that John Ligget was a talented Dallas mortician, and vicious killer. He liked to stab his victims and then burn thier bodies (this may sound familiar to some of you). He was arrested by the Dallas PD for attempted murder, when one of his intended victims survived and managed to identify him. He was shot dead by Dallas PD attempting to escape custody. His family subequently told a story about a day in November 1963 when he mysteriously disappeared for almost a full day, and when he returned, he took his family into hiding for 2 days, until a newscast appeard on TV: Oswald was dead. The Ligget family returned to thier regular lives. From that information, the family and the intrepid author that published thier story concluded that he had been commandeered into doing mortician work on JFK en route to Washington.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Drew Phipps Wrote:Sorry, I should have explained. The Ligget story is that John Ligget was a talented Dallas mortician, and vicious killer. He liked to stab his victims and then burn thier bodies (this may sound familiar to some of you). He was arrested by the Dallas PD for attempted murder, when one of his intended victims survived and managed to identify him. He was shot dead by Dallas PD attempting to escape custody. His family subequently told a story about a day in November 1963 when he mysteriously disappeared for almost a full day, and when he returned, he took his family into hiding for 2 days, until a newscast appeard on TV: Oswald was dead. The Ligget family returned to thier regular lives. From that information, the family and the intrepid author that published thier story concluded that he had been commandeered into doing mortician work on JFK en route to Washington.
Sitting here pondering this story, and it occurred to me that the pilots of Air Force One would have required an accurate cargo and passenger manifest for weight and balance purposes. Does anyone know if research has been conducted in that arena?
Drew Phipps Wrote:Sorry, I should have explained. The Ligget story is that John Ligget was a talented Dallas mortician, and vicious killer. He liked to stab his victims and then burn thier bodies (this may sound familiar to some of you). He was arrested by the Dallas PD for attempted murder, when one of his intended victims survived and managed to identify him. He was shot dead by Dallas PD attempting to escape custody. His family subequently told a story about a day in November 1963 when he mysteriously disappeared for almost a full day, and when he returned, he took his family into hiding for 2 days, until a newscast appeard on TV: Oswald was dead. The Ligget family returned to thier regular lives. From that information, the family and the intrepid author that published thier story concluded that he had been commandeered into doing mortician work on JFK en route to Washington.

I have often wondered if this tale was not the true reason TMWKK was censored.

J Harrison was very involved in assisting Turner on this one.
Michael Cross Wrote:Sitting here pondering this story, and it occurred to me that the pilots of Air Force One would have required an accurate cargo and passenger manifest for weight and balance purposes. Does anyone know if research has been conducted in that arena?

The omitted weights you would be talking about of a potential shift of the body and several clandestine body alterers would be well within the trim compensation of the Air Force 1 Boeing 707-353B.
cargo manifest: I found this:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6233&stc=1]There it goes.
It is supposed to be the plane that flew the limo around, not AF1

Attached Files
.jpg   af-c-130-flight-manifest-11-22-63-1.jpg (Size: 92.13 KB / Downloads: 24)

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Michael Cross Wrote:Sitting here pondering this story, and it occurred to me that the pilots of Air Force One would have required an accurate cargo and passenger manifest for weight and balance purposes. Does anyone know if research has been conducted in that arena?

The omitted weights you would be talking about of a potential shift of the body and several clandestine body alterers would be well within the trim compensation of the Air Force 1 Boeing 707-353B.

I'm sure that's accurate. Regardless, how the weight is distributed in the aircraft is information the pilots use in preparation for takeoff (I worked for United Airlines for 18 years). Weight and balance had to be a manual configuration in 1963 and I admit that I'm not familiar with how it was done at that time.

Just seemed to be an area that those bent of obfuscation might miss.
Michael Cross Wrote:Weight and balance had to be a manual configuration in 1963 and I admit that I'm not familiar with how it was done at that time.

Just seemed to be an area that those bent of obfuscation might miss.

Weight and balance is mainly for even distribution of the cargo and passengers to create a predictable center of gravity for flight control settings. For smooth flight but mainly for the optimal attitude setting for fuel conservation. The couple of spook wound alterers and shifting of JFK's body to the forward hold would be negligible and well within the tolerance of the 300,000 pound aircraft. It would be no different than passengers and flight attendants walking around in the cabin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,697 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The 1975 CBS Special Jim DiEugenio 5 3,815 17-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Incredible Wounds of Governor Connally Herbert Blenner 25 19,296 21-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Carcano clip how many bullets has to be in a clip for it to fire Alan Denholm 9 8,149 03-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Bob Mady
  Tumbling bullets v/s Sir Isaac Newton Alan Denholm 7 4,132 01-02-2015, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  The Head Wounds Revisited Martin Hay 158 55,188 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Daniel Gallup
  Michael Baden isn't sure about Michael Brown's wounds Tracy Riddle 2 3,436 18-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The 'Other' Wounds Cliff Varnell 25 11,452 22-07-2014, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Could a 6.5mm Carcano Have Made 2 out of 3 of JFK's Wounds? Bob Prudhomme 9 8,900 17-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  France 2 Special Tom Bowden 3 3,074 14-07-2014, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle