Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JVB vs Scott Kaiser
Albert Doyle Wrote:I don't have depth on those Armstrong references. Sounds like someone needs to talk to Mary Morgan if she's still alive.

The proof is in the HSCA deposotions and the Shaw trial transcripts... John only found them and wrote about them...

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy....
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Quote:Q: Now, Mr. McGehee, had Oswald entered the shop before this car pulled up?
A: No, after.
Q: Did you ever see that car leave in front of the shop?
A: It eventually left after he left; I didn't notice if he got in the car, I didn't pay any attention.

Q: Well, approximately how long after he left the shop did the car leave?
A: Right away. I noticed -- I heard it pull off, I didn't pay no attention to it, it was gone

In 1969 in his statement to Garrison McGehee makes it sound like Oswald left in the old car.

If Mary Morgan is still alive she should be asked if she saw JVB pull up in this old car.
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Quote:Q: Now, Mr. McGehee, had Oswald entered the shop before this car pulled up?
A: It eventually left after he left; I didn't notice if he got in the car, I didn't pay any attention.

A: Right away. I noticed -- I heard it pull off, I didn't pay no attention to it, it was gone

In 1969 in his statement to Garrison McGehee makes it sound like Oswald left in the old car.

If Mary Morgan is still alive she should be asked if she saw JVB pull up in this old car.

Yes he does - yet he also says the woman was driving this car - Ed stated that LEE drives JVB ??? - and can someone please explain the bassinet?

When/when does Lee and JVB get a bassinet and travel around LA without a child...
You've read "Oswald in Aliceland"? http://www.jfklancer.com/Courtwright1.html In early October "Oswald" is traveling with a Marina look-alike and 2 small children... this was Judy?

Like so many things - this too gets clarified many years later: "A big black car [DJ-Shaw, Ferrie and Oswald arrive in Clinton in a black cadillac] pulled away shortly after Oswald left"
Mary Morgan has nothing to do with the barber shop... and as Reeves tells us, "his daughter did not see the car or driver"

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6445&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   aug,_63-14.jpg (Size: 170.21 KB / Downloads: 61)
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:Yes he does - yet he also says the woman was driving this car - Ed stated that LEE drives JVB ??? - and can someone please explain the bassinet?

I'm not so sure he does. The specific quote is that the woman was in the front seat. Usually that infers the passenger side.

David Josephs Wrote:When/when does Lee and JVB get a bassinet and travel around LA without a child...
You've read "Oswald in Aliceland"? http://www.jfklancer.com/Courtwright1.html In early October "Oswald" is traveling with a Marina look-alike and 2 small children... this was Judy?

That doesn't conclusively preclude it.

David Josephs Wrote:Like so many things - this too gets clarified many years later: "A big black car [DJ-Shaw, Ferrie and Oswald arrive in Clinton in a black cadillac] pulled away shortly after Oswald left"
Mary Morgan has nothing to do with the barber shop... and as Reeves tells us, "his daughter did not see the car or driver"

Well, that's if you take Reeves' word for it. We are talking about a constituency of southern country people who were prone to obeying authority. We know FBI was involved in trying to intimidate and bribe deputy Manchester, so it is not beyond possibility that Morgan is avoiding trouble here. In fact his statement sounds somewhat defensive. I would investigate whether it was likely that Morgan could miss seeing the car according to the layout at his house. You have to admit, if this visit happened it would be something intel would be interested in covering up.

Again, this doesn't answer the direct question of Mary Morgan allegedly confirming this visit with JVB as per her comment above. If she's still alive she needs to be asked.

Don't get me wrong here. Even though JVB alleges to have confirmed things about Morgan's house with Mary I find it highly suspicious that JVB doesn't get any direct quote from Mary Morgan saying "Yes, I remember that visit and you being in the jalopy". Instead she talks about Van and tree climbing (???).

This HSCA interview is from 1978 prior to Armstrong. They might be trying to have the woman driving in order to emphasize the non-driving Oswald. In his original Garrison testimony McGehee said he never saw the car pull up.
Edward Haslam wrote:

Quote:I, too, went to Jackson twice and spoke to the barber each time. He was Registrar of Voters with an office in Clinton at the time. I found nothing in what he said that contradicted Judyth's story. In fact, he told me that he did see a woman sitting on the front seat of the old car after Oswald left the barber shop, but due to the angle of the parked car, he could not see the driver.

I don't know what to make of Haslam's interpretation or accuracy, however he does make it sound like the woman was the passenger.

The detective in me makes me ask if the car was associated with the laundromat why would the woman be sitting outside? In the early 60's women did the wash. Why would a woman drive to the laundry and then sit outside? A southern men's barber shop however. And, if JVB was a legitimate bioweapons operative, it would also be understandable that she didn't expose herself.
Haslam's Dr Mary's Monkey is one of the most important- and scariest- books ever written.

Buy it.

Dawn
The summary of Judyth Vary Baker's interview on Coast To Coast is over on the Education Forum.

Frankly it sounds like somebody who has read the subsequent history of Oswald and inserted herself and her version into it. One thing I find suspicious is JVB presents a very vocal and outward Oswald not seen in any other example of his personality or witness. When I look at this it makes me consider that in the general assassination persons who posed such a threat as JVB by having that much insider contact with a talking Oswald were usually confronted in some way. It doesn't match the record of intel murder of witnesses that such a person as JVB would live to divulge the whole deal. There's a disconnect there of why go to the length of successfully murdering so many witnesses and concealing the plot only to allow JVB to come out and gush the whole thing?

There's a couple of things that set off my bs detector with JVB. One of them is on her Facebook page she shouted that her computer had been destroyed by electronic means in her hotel room. JVB is through the looking glass on her admission. At the point she is at intel doesn't do frying of laptops. She has too many of these claims and no one is checking them out. She has the pattern of a hoaxer fabricating persecutions in order to keep the scam going. If there is any truth to her claim she is destroying it with Fetzer-like delusions. It is possible there's some merit to her claims but they are now being circus-ed in a Barnum & Bailey way.

She also converts Ferrie to a pro-Kennedy monitor. Something I have real trouble believing. In my opinion Ferrie was part of the CIA plot to kill Kennedy and would not have "found out about it later" as JVB contends.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Haslam's Dr Mary's Monkey is one of the most important- and scariest- books ever written.

Buy it.

Dawn

The prologue....

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...ZL0YaWuGnA
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Haslam's Dr Mary's Monkey is one of the most important- and scariest- books ever written.

Buy it.

Dawn

The prologue....

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...ZL0YaWuGnA

Thanks David, now I want to re- read the rest of it...although my opinion of Baker has greatly changed since my first reading back in 09. I saw Haslam present at COPA in 09 and he had many news articles about Baker and her cancer research, so I was persuaded by that part. The rest of her story is pure bull and grows as time passes. I did catch some of the call ins on coast to coast and on specific questions like Did Mrs. O know abut the (alleged) affair, she just danced around refusing to respond directly. I listened to a bit more and it was the same. So I pulled out the earbud. I am at the point now where I place her in the same category as James Files. A media whore and one whose evolving story gets more and more absurd.
In addition to this she has a private FB group/page which sole purpose is to trash John Armstrong's work.

To be ignored, imho.

Dawn
David Josephs Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:

Yes he does - yet he also says the woman was driving this car - Ed stated that LEE drives JVB ??? - and can someone please explain the bassinet?

When/when does Lee and JVB get a bassinet and travel around LA without a child...

Like so many things - this too gets clarified many years later: "A big black car [DJ-Shaw, Ferrie and Oswald arrive in Clinton in a black cadillac] pulled away shortly after Oswald left"

Seems to me, that Oswald who was looking for a job would been willing to work at the State Hospital which in my opinion suggests humanitarian efforts, not the kind of a profile of an assassin or killer. Just saying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics Scott Kaiser 981 467,151 17-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 5,171 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,973 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,128 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 11,949 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Scott - Watergate book Derek Ekdom 6 6,503 18-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  JFK, PD Scott, and Mount Weather Brian Castle 34 18,514 25-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,424 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,397 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 4,110 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM