Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DVP - Take the Money Order Image to your bank and ask them if it was processed
I'm sure the people at your bank understand what the process is for checks and money orders both prior to their trip to the Federal Reserve and after.
That even they understand that in 1963 the FRB paid these items and were reimbursed by the issuing entity - in our case the USPS.

Instead of continually trying to blow smoke up people's butts about the PMO being cashed based on those punch marks...

Just ask your Bank if there are any indications on the back of that PMO which proves it was processed by any part of the US Monetary System.

Anyone can stamp a piece of paper David... and it doesn't even exactly match the Klein's stamp... w
onder why they always show reproductions or copies of original evidence rather than the actual evidence to prove authenticity....

Maybe they're trying to cover-up something?

Also seems kinda strange that there is a bleed-thru of a box completely surrounding the Purchaser's information block.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7748&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7749&stc=1]

We can see the signatures from the back bleeding thru the front and the front bleeding thru to the back... yet the heavily stamped "$21.45" does not.
In fact, it appears in the bottom right image that the $21.45 was removed...

Even the "138 4159796" bleeds thru... but not the $21.45.

Curious Dave... did we ever find the Money Order stub Holmes claims was found... or how about the rest of that PMO book? 2,202,130,46"3" is the next PMO in that book. Was it ever issued?

Just like all the rest of the evidence there is nothing to authenticate that this came out of an active PMO book. If it did, and Holmes found the stub... where is it?

Holmes' notes for 11/22:
So I gave one of my secretaries a $10 bill andsent her next door to Union Station which had one of those rotating things theyused to have in railroad stations with postcards and magazines. I told her,"You buy every sporting magazine you can find over there and bring them back."So she brought about six of them back, something like that, and I assigned eachone of them to whoever was around, inspectors and secretaries, and took onemyself. "Now you thumb through those," I said, "and when you come to Klein'sSporting Goods, let's see what it looks like."
It wasn't but a couple of minutes that one of the girls hollered, "Here it is!"So I looked at it and down at the bottom of the ad it said that that particularrifle was such and such amount. But if it could not be carried on a person, suchas a pistol, like a shotgun or a rifle, then it was $1.25 or $1.37 extra.Shipping charges were also added, so I added those together, took that figureand called around to all the different stations and the main office where thesecrews were checking stubs.

It wasn't ten minutes that they hollered, "Eureka!" They had the stub!

I called it in immediately to the chief on the open line to Washington andsaid, "I've got the money order number that Oswald used to buy this gun, andaccording to the records up there, they had shipped it to this box that he hadrented at the main office in Dallas at that time, which he later closed andopened another at the Terminal Annex because it was closer to the School BookDepository."

So he said, "Well, we'll run that right through the correlators or whateverthey do up there." In about an hour, he called back and said, "We've got it!Both the FBI and the Secret Service labs have positively identified thehandwriting as being that of Oswald."

Yet the SS writes the PMO was found in Kansas City. And then found again in Alexandria VA at 10pm that night.

How many money orders are we talking about here Dave?
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7751&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7750&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Klein stamp the same or not.jpg (Size: 389.1 KB / Downloads: 67)
.jpg   Kleins LHO money order front CE788 - purchaser block looks like an overlay - smaller.jpg (Size: 548.53 KB / Downloads: 67)
.jpg   Kleins LHO money order analysis smaller.jpg (Size: 405.06 KB / Downloads: 63)
.jpg   WCD87 p89 - SS summary says the Money Order found in Kansas - not true.jpg (Size: 143.08 KB / Downloads: 65)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
DVP - Take the Money Order Image to your bank and ask them if it was processed - by David Josephs - 18-11-2015, 11:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hemming: I Was Approached by Right Wingers to Kill JFK for Money Gil Jesus 0 714 27-12-2022, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Rachel Maddow, JFK, and Easy Money Jim DiEugenio 9 11,612 04-11-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  The deposit slip that was never stamped by the bank Gil Jesus 22 20,959 16-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Why discussion of Postal Money Order processing marks accepts it was authentic at all David Josephs 1 2,958 14-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The rifle allegedly purchased with the postal money order by Oswald is a forgery. Scott Kaiser 0 2,597 24-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,502 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  U.S. Postal Money Orders... circa 1950 to 1963 Jim Hargrove 22 13,030 03-02-2016, 05:28 PM
  Money Order timeline - the Evidence says the Money Order found in both KC and VA ?? David Josephs 8 5,982 07-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Establishing an agreed-on order to aftermath photography T Harry Evans 5 3,547 19-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: T Harry Evans
  Commerce St is the Mirror Image of Elm St? Duplicate? T Harry Evans 4 4,046 15-02-2014, 03:36 PM