Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer
To demonstrate the power of 3 years of research/fact-checking by Fetzer - google "Jim Fetzer Paul McCartney" for this howler

"Not only does this explain away the mystery, but a very straightforward comparison of the two was provided as well:

[Image: Comparison-photo.jpg]
In my opinion, this photographic comparison should have caused an acute mind like that of Kevin Barrett to pause and ask if he was not committing the premature rejection of the issue at stake, where Paul's face is rounder and has a decidedly younger appearance, while Billy's is longer and presents a more mature countenance. """"

Well that's from his Paul is dead blog.
Well Jim, in my opinion, this photographic comparison should have caused an acute mind to pause and check when the photographs were taken and ask if a premature rejection of the issue at stake was in fact the best option given the fundamental dating error in both cases.
So anyone else here studied The Beatles enough to be able to id pictures of them by their hairstyles? Come on now, Jim's been studying this case for 3 years.
What, have you people got jobs or something ?? I guess you guys are too busy worrying about the identity of Dark Complected Man and the Polka Dot Dress Girl.
So yes I am that sad person (and not proud of it). Fetzer bangs on about how he's spent 3 years studying this and yet one of his prime quotes on his blog is this picture comparison "from 1966".
Well Jim actually neither photo is from 1966. The one on the right is probably from 18th October 1967 (How I Won The War film premiere) and the one on the left looks like spring 64. It's def not from 66 or for that matter 65. You can tell by the hair.
I'd guess during the filming of A Hard Days Night feb to april - ish 64 ....i gave you one date, you figure out the other Fetz but that's approximately 3 1/2 years difference between the pictures rather than both being from 1966 which is clearly completely inaccurate.
Merely amateur Fab 4 fans can check this via the well known Zionist / freemason-run google images search engine !

It's worth pointing out too that on the date that Paul supposedly blew his mind out in a car in London (november 9th 1966, 9/11 geddit !!!), that good Sir Paul of Liddypool was actually in France. That's either commercial songwriting genius at it's best or Fetzer's not done his homework. It also didn't take place after an argument at a recording session on or around that date - they didn't regroup at Abbey Road till November 24th 1966. No time for a right hander to learn to play left handed bass or guitar on the Sgt Pepper album after that.
We should be giving a name to the polka dot dress girl or dark complected man, not having to deal with Fetzer (er, or dating pictures of celebrities by their haircuts hmmm...guilty as charged) . You guys go ahead with those two problems, i've got the Beatles haircut dating project sorted for now. Just need to look back over feb to april-ish 1964.
If we were to write off everything positive Fetzer has done (is there anything really significant ??), would it set back the research done by anyone like Jim D, Shane O'Sullivan, John Newman, Greg Parker, Barry Ernest, James Douglass et al. ?
I think not. I think it's probably ok to throw the baby out with the bathwater in this case.
Personally I wouldn't p*** on his face if his eyebrows were on fire. His Beatles research is rubbish and if you can't research what was possibly the most heavily documented and photographed group of individuals of any decade of the 20th century, then you can't be any good at research and should probably hang it up.
Jim if you're reading this I'd just like to point out that I'm not Jewish (in case that would make you and your "followers" suspicious of my motives) and if your eyebrows do catch fire, please give me a shout. I'm only a plane ride away.

Messages In This Thread
The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer - by Ashley Wood - 09-02-2016, 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,259 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 5,183 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  How JFK's murder brought about the decline of liberalism Bernice Moore 0 1,779 16-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,625 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. Seamus Coogan 83 21,703 26-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Last Post: John Mooney
  The Palamara, "Doyle," Fetzer, and Jeffries Dust-Ups: The Simple Reason Why Charles Drago 4 4,076 20-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Jim Fetzer - The Tehran Tiger -- Strikes Again Charles Drago 1 2,175 19-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fetzer Deemed "Not Credible" by Morley and Bradford; Accused of Spreading "Misinformation" and "Disi Charles Drago 33 11,835 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  "Cinque," Fetzer, "Doyle" and the Tactics of Subversion Charles Drago 1 3,907 13-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fetzer and guilt by association Greg Burnham 10 4,840 13-11-2012, 03:52 PM