Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong
Chris Bennett Wrote:David, what is your opinion of that fingerprint? I always thought that "discovery" was a non sequitur, or perhaps a plant if they were being very clever.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8197&stc=1] Mr. Mac Wallace - murderer and directly associated with LBJ and cronies.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8198&stc=1]

Page 18 of this report gets into who's prints were found. If Ozzie built the nest and placed those 3 boxes on by the sill and sat on a 4th - how is it that non-Ozzie latent prints are found from those touching/carrying these boxes after the fact yet Ozzie leaves no prints while placing these boxes.

Personally - I'd find the hubris involved if LBJ and cronies had Mac Wallace up there moving boxes and/or planting a weapon and shells or whatever, is right in line with what we'd expect from LBJ's circle.
The print looks pretty darn close to me - I wouldn't put it past them.

A man in a brown sports coat and glasses was discussed by a number of witnesses - some describing a man they saw in the TSBD and others of a man running from the TSBD rear loading dock area.

Richard Carr

BY MR. GARRISON:
Q: You can go on and tell us what you observed, tell us what you observed and what you heard.
A: All right. As I stated before, I noticed this fellow in the window, and this gentleman, the pipefitter and myself, he made the statement to --
MR. DYMOND: I object to what the man made a statement concerning.
BY MR. GARRISON:
Q: You can say what you said.
A: I thought he was a Secret Agent man or an FBI man.
Q: What did the man in the window look like?
A: He had on a hat, a felt hat, a light hat, he had on heavy-rimmed glasses, dark, the glasses were heavy-rimmed, and heavy ear pieces on his glasses.
Q: Go ahead.
A: He had on a tie, he had on a light shirt, a tan sport coat.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKcarrR.htm

(1) Michael Kurtz, Crime of the Century: The Kennedy Assassination From a Historians Perspective (1982)

Richard Randolph Carr watched the motorcade from Houston and Commerce streets. Shortly before the shooting, he saw a man wearing a brown sport coat in an upper floor of the Book Depository building. A couple of minutes after the shooting, Carr saw this same man walking very fast heading south on Houston Street. After going around the block, the man entered a grey or green Rambler station wagon. Marvin Robinson was driving his car west on Elm Street about fifteen minutes after the shooting. He saw a man come down the grassy incline and enter a Rambler station wagon, which then drove away.

Mrs. James Forrest was standing in a group of people who had gathered on the incline near the Grassy Knoll. As she was standing, she saw a man suddenly run from the rear of the Depository building, down the incline, and then enter a Rambler station wagon. The man she saw running down and entering the station wagon strongly resembled Lee Harvey Oswald. "If it wasn't Oswald," Mrs. Forrest has declared, "it was his identical twin." The testimony of Walther, Worrel, Carr, Robinson, and Forrest all provide strong substantiation for Roger Craig's story...

Despite this impressive corroboration for Craig's testimony, the Warren Commission chose to reject it. Instead, it accepted the unsubstantiated and contradictory testimony of taxi driver William Whaley. There is no corroboration for Whaley's story. Whaley did tell the commission that when Oswald entered his cab, an elderly lady tried to enter it from the opposite side. Oswald volunteered to let her have the cab, but the lady refused because another taxi was waiting just behind Whaley's. There is no indication that the commission attempted to locate the other cab.

Attached Files
.jpg   Malcom Wallace.jpg (Size: 12.22 KB / Downloads: 28)
.jpg   CE3131 - Fingerprint analysis FBI - Studebaker confrims no preservation of the crime scene.jpg (Size: 188.24 KB / Downloads: 25)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong - by David Josephs - 10-03-2016, 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Wounded By Lone Nut Sniper Brian Doyle 4 404 09-08-2024, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The "Sniper's Nest" Gil Jesus 0 466 30-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,736 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  New interview on Conspiracy Corner News Joseph McBride 0 4,102 26-08-2017, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Conspiracy Corner News podcast/Joe Green review Joseph McBride 7 10,973 25-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 98,508 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Sean Murphy- wrong again!!! Richard Gilbride 15 12,979 01-02-2017, 12:18 AM
  This post reminds me of that movie; "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" Scott Kaiser 3 3,339 03-07-2016, 02:35 AM