Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celluloid Doppelganger: Why the Zapruder Film's Authenticity Can Be Argued
Indeed, we disagree.

Profoundly.

And the manner in which we do so should provide valuable lessons to so many of our brothers - and sisters-in-arms.

But it won't.

I maintain that the conspirators understood that the cover story would not be impervious to challenge. Indeed, it was not designed to hold longer than the time it took to provide the parent state with "evidence" for its official version of events. Accordingly, they designed into the plot millenia-old strategems to take full advantage of the inevitable challenges to the official fictive construct.

The best way to do so? Through the introduction and management and indeed encouragement of what novelist Eric LaValle calls the "big machine" -- doubt.

Doubt.

These masters of deceit knew then, and know now, that endless debates of what should be long-settled "questions" stand as their perfect insulation from truth and justice.

It's all about what I refer to as the production of "cognitive dissonance." Confuse perceptions. Mire in endless confusion and contradiction all who would learn the truth and effect justice.

The game is given away when we come to grips with the manners in which doppelgangers were used pre- and post-shooting. Two -- or more -- Oswalds, autopsies, brain exams, rifles, Z-films, "official" investigations ... we can go on and on ...

Why?

Because challenges to the official version were -- I'll use the word again -- inevitable. And the bastards knew it. And rather than wait passively for those challenges and then deal with them defensively, the conspirators eagerly encouraged multiplicities of contradictory evidence in order to factionalize, confuse, and render all but impotent even the most dedicated and insightful investigators.

My bottom line: The conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy was designed, executed, and subsequently protected by age-old techniques grounded in ancient arts and science.

As our mutual, dear friend George Michael Evica taught us in A Certain Arrogance, “Psychological manipulations of individuals and groups, whatever the procedure may have been called in the 18th and 19th centuries, drew upon discoveries in anatomy, mesmerism, hypnotism, counseling, studies in hysteria, rhetorical theory, psychoanalysis, advertising, behavior modification, and psychiatry. In the same periods, the literary forms of irony, satire, and comedy and the less reputable verbal arts of slander, libel, and manufactured lies were applied.”

Of course George Michael understood that these dark techniques were developed long before the 1700s.

This story is older than the crucifixion.

Messages In This Thread
Celluloid Doppelganger: Why the Zapruder Film's Authenticity Can Be Argued - by Charles Drago - 20-01-2010, 01:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,637 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,095 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 19,139 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,839 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,405 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,064 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,605 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,597 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity Tom Bowden 38 16,382 08-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Zapruder grandson named poetry editor of NY Times Joseph McBride 0 2,286 13-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride