Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if the Zapruder film is authentic?
The downward "bob" movement of JFK's head you are describing is an illusion created by z-frame 313 being phony. Frame 313 is a composite frame created by joining 2 different film frames together (and excising what occurred between them).

You can see this for yourself by looking at the screen grabs from the largest of the 2 enlarged digital versions of the z-film provided in "Image Of An Assassination" and compare Jackie's lapel in frame 312 to her lapel in frame 313. You should notice that her lapel is solid black in z-frame 312 and that it changes to partial white with a black stripe in the middle in z-frame 313.

The white with a black stripe in the middle is JFK's shirt and tie.

JFK's head and body image has been blended in with that of Jackie at this point (by artwork, commonly called "airbrushing"). When the film is run in motion this artificial frame (Z-313) creates the illusion of a quick bob down of JFK's head because his body has shifted from the composite work done in that frame from where it was previously in Z-312. There are actually 2 different images of JFK in z-313 and JFK is in 2 different positions in the parade car in that false frame.

The white with a black tie area on Jackie’s lapel is a mistake that someone working on the film made by not darkening JFK's shirt and tie. Another noticeable mistake is at Z-183.

You can see this for yourself on your PC or TV with "Image Of An Assassination" when you look at individual frames from the largest of the 2 enlarged digital versions of the film.

When the film is run in motion this 1/18th second change between Z-312 and Z-313 is too fast for the eye to detect but the eye does detect the "head bob".

If you have both frames z-312 and z-313 screen grabs on your PC you can use your mouse to quickly click between the 2 frames and focus on Jackie's lapel. The difference between Jackie's lapel at Z-312 and Z-313 jumps out at you. It's pretty hard to miss if you stay focused on her lapel.

There is other composite work done in the film that is quite obvious when you study the facial features of the actors in the parade car in screen grabs from the enlarged version of the film.
I posted an example of this at another website a few weeks ago in one of the threads posted. Not all JFK websites support z-film alteration. I don't know how to post visuals here.

I did send out an example of what I am referring to here to Jack White, a couple other visuals researchers I interact with and to an author friend of Doug Horne a few weeks ago, so Mr. Horne should be aware of this find. If any of those researchers care to use the info for further discussion and study I welcome it! I do hope the public will help Doug Horne grab the interest and action of the Justice Department on this matter of z-film alteration.

The best visuals to work with would be the individual snapshots the photographer in "Image Of An Assassination" took that now reside at the 6th Floor Museum but I don't believe the museum allows researchers to use them for personal study away from the museum.

I am waiting to see the results of this new facial recognition software that’s been announced in another thread to see if visuals researchers can use it to detect false images in the Zapruder film and other JFK attack visuals. In the meantime, I encourage all interested persons to study the individual frames provided the public in "Image Of An Assassination" for themselves and see with their own eyes the deceit that was laid on the world back in late 1963-1964.

I hope I have explained this in a manner that is not confusing. If you’ll look at the difference in Jackie’s lapel between Z312 and Z-313 by clicking your mouse back and forth between screen grabs of the two enlarged frames from “Image Of An Assassination” and stay focused on just Jackie’s lapel you should see what I am talking about.

I believe what was probably excised out of the film at z313 is the violent forward movement of JFK’s head and body described by Dan Rather and other journalists in the days following the assassination and the motorcycle officer that shot past the limo to inform Jesse Curry that the President had been shot.

With Zapruder & Marilyn Sitzman both gone probably the most valuable living witnesses to what the z-film initially contained are the technicians involved in the initial developing, copying and processing of the film that saw its screening, Zapruder’s business partner, those connected to the magazine that purchased the film, Dan Rather and the other journalists that viewed the film the assassination weekend.

As to what actually occurred out on Elm Street, the most valuable witnesses would certainly be the Newman family, the 2 ladies standing at the nearby street lamp, the men on the north pergola sidewalk steps with Mr. Hudson and all those spectators on the sidewalk beginning at the monument and extending down to the Newmans.

Best to all,

Frank Nelson

Messages In This Thread
What if the Zapruder film is authentic? - by Frank Nelson - 05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
What if the Zapruder film is authentic? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-09-2010, 02:02 AM
What if the Zapruder film is authentic? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-09-2010, 02:08 AM
What if the Zapruder film is authentic? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-09-2010, 02:56 AM
What if the Zapruder film is authentic? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-09-2010, 03:38 AM
What if the Zapruder film is authentic? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-09-2010, 05:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,703 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,116 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 19,281 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,949 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,432 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,096 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,642 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,641 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Why discussion of Postal Money Order processing marks accepts it was authentic at all David Josephs 1 2,835 14-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Zapruder grandson named poetry editor of NY Times Joseph McBride 0 2,304 13-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride