Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craig Zirbel's new book The Final Chapter On the Assassination of John F. Kennedy
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Bernice is a good and decent person who cares about discovering the truth. You are not. I have read enough of your rubbish to know that, if it was written by you, I REALLY don't want to read it. Be more respectful of your betters. There is more good and decency in her least digit than could ever be found in your entire body. And Madeleine, too, was a good and decent person who cared about the truth. They both represent a form of humanity that far transcends your decadent being.

Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:seamus; quote;''Good one Ron. Her story 'hangs around' like a bad smell. When you spoke to her was she taking a dump by any chance? Hmmmm the smell certainly stuck in your clothes! (and your the one accusing myself of bad smells) When you get John Hanky on your show (which I urge you to do) ask him about his comments regarding Miss Brown as a hooker. But beware even the worst researcher in JFK history Hanky himself said 'If Hunt says LBJ did it, it's reason enough to think he didn't'. This means your officially even worse than he is.:thumbsdown:

Oh Ron is it me or were you and Lifton banned from the Lancer forum? Oh yeah and please tell everyone about the chances of you guys doing a Lancer conference ever again while your at it. Full credit too Lancer for finally ridding themselves of you both.

Shame; In the first place Madeleine Brown is dead, and cannot speak for herself, do you make it a habit of speaking ill of dead witnesses,
In the second place you have no idea what went down on the lancer forum or at any conference, you were not present for either sounds like you are still into gossip...:gossip:....grow up please...b

Hey Bernice. It's nice to know that Jim F has some support.

I heard nothing of you nor any gossip from Lancer. I heard it straight from those involved with the forum simply put that Jim Fetzer and Lifton were banned from it.

What difference should it make what conference I went too? If Jim Fetzer was at it I wouldn't bother going. Simple as that.

In fact I suggest you do the growing up here and if you don't want me talk ill about dead witnesses (of which Madeliene Brown was hardly one) then you better stop discussing Dave Ferrie, Clay Shaw and all manner and matter of individuals. If that's of course the rules you wanna play by.

She put her self up for public scrutiny (as we all do) and she got slapped from all directions.
It happens!

You'll also note that Ron was the first person to discuss matters of fecal matter coming from an anus by the way. Not me. Your highly selective and dare I say blinded approach too this matter is of greater concern than any purported dishonour to Miss Brown. Whom despite your melodramatic prose I actually had respect for her as a human being but have little respect for her worth in the field of JFK research.

Bernice like Jim Di says do you really think Phil Nelson is on a par with Jim Douglas? Note Douglas never bought the party story!

Ron dear Ron.

While you lambast my work (which I sincerely doubt you will ever read as it will be massively ego deflating for you). I have to say that there's elements of your other work I do find interesting. Your views on science and technology and the philosophy of it all is actually pretty cool I also think you have some good social commentary stuff and I used too enjoy you talking about wider political agendas on BOR.

But Ron when it comes to JFK and conspiratorial stuff in general your balance and reasoning is completely and utterly lost in a very muddy pool.

Oh by the way I have no problems with Bernice. She may have with myself but I personally enjoy most of her posts. She has every right to defend Miss Brown.

I also have a right to stand up for myself or give my opinion as do you both after all this is a forum.

Bernice aside Ron, if you listen closely you can hear me playing the smallest violin in the world for Miss Brown.

A woman so concerned about the truth she got done for insurance fraud and invented a cock and bull story about a non existent party in the process.
Mind you in the course of this discussion you've offered up a number of people as credibile witnesses or researchers who have been convicted on dishonesty charges so it's all par for the course for you Ron as far as assassination stuff is concerned!!!!!!

But Ron if you weren't getting your jollies on Farrells book coming out why mention it ON THE forum in the first place? Indeed theres been a number of excellent books out there which you have never raised a thread on. It's like you reach climax each time someone mentions LBJ.

Don't you think it's a little dumb to trump a book that you have never read?

Messages In This Thread
Craig Zirbel's new book The Final Chapter On the Assassination of John F. Kennedy - by Seamus Coogan - 01-04-2011, 07:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Proof Prayer Man Is Sarah Stanton Brian Doyle 1 85 27-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 373 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 357 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 868 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  John Judge on Donald Norton Peter Lemkin 31 29,434 10-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,489 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 497 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,104 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 120,739 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,194 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM