Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no reply on George Bush Mr Fetzer?
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I thought this kind of baiting angry 'cross-this-line' or else; don't cross-this-line or else kind of post was one of the reason many of us chose to leave the EF for a new website [this Forum]. Lately, I've seen more an more of this 'style' of non-collegial posting and since no moderators seem to want to moderate it, wanted to comment. I believe it was over a variant of this very issue that lost this forum one very important member. Can't people disagree and post their disagreements in a civil manner?...or take it to the EF where they eat this kind of battle up to boost their ratings? No one should be attacked here IMHO, unless one is sure they are in the enemy camp hook, line and sinker. Surely, whatever you disagreements with Jim F. are, you can't in your right [or left] mind believe that! My two cents.

No Peter its about being taken out of context rather badly. A man of your intelligence should see that. Furthermore, I do enjoy your posts on numerous topics. Unlike Mr Fetzer, you are polite and invite a dissenting view. Thus I believe you would make for a great sparring partner. The 'important person' you are discussing has none of your qualities. Further that he needs to speak for himself.

If it is silence then let it be. Ultimately Peter as said, Mr Fetzer has taken myself way, way, way out of context to contrive an argument that never occurred. The issue is with the lies John Hankey has spread. I would appreciate that we await Mr Fetzers reply. Yes there is collegiality here and it is awesome. Nonetheless, I fail to see how my challenge here has disrupted that. JF has attacked and offended the mods here far more than I ever have. If JF is a no show it is more a reflection of himself than me.

I'm not fully aprized of what Jim F. may have said against [or perceived to be against] you, your writings elsewhere or those you agree with. I do not agree with every detail with Jim on the Dallas Magic Show nor on 911, but on both [and some other related affairs of 'National Security Bullshit and Lies' I find Jim is on the correct side of what is a false-flag lie and what is not....the details we all often disagree upon. I have dealt with Gus Russo [who cost me hundreds of thousands and much more than money....] and other such slime who know the truth but speak the Big Lie; I have seen others try to take 'down' Jack White and others over a minor point - when anyone with half [or 1%] of a wit knows that Jack is on the 'good guys' side of truth on Dallas and 911. While I see you disagree on specific points, are you saying that Jim F. is a disinformation agent or just mistaken? If the later, why not extend the same kind of collegiality you yourself would like should someone challenge your views and conclusions. I've never met Jim, but he came to my rescue in a big way when I was on the 'cross' over at the EF and being kicked out without ability to defend myself nor with any reasons given. I've seen him on other times express great distress when he felt others were being wronged on the internet or important information was about to be tossed into the 'rabbit hole' forever. I can support people who I don't agree with 100%. Some can not. We all have different personal styles and even those of us with generally easy going styles can bristle with spines at times [I know I have in the past to my regret!]. Again, unless you really believe [and can support with evidence] that someone is a disinformation agent, I suggest an attempt to politely and civily find a meeting of minds or agreeing to disagree. The enemy is watching and loves to exploit such conflict - it makes their divide and conquer techniques almost childs play. My thrupence.

Nah lol it's not as melodramatic as that mate. I simply think Jim F is mistaken Pete. I don't think he is disinformation. In his own way he is an honest guy (even if I think his sources are often dodgey). Hence, I am really surprised he went down the track he has, with the style he chose. Its almost like he's using a Hankey technique. I have learnt as you have to live and make agreements with people I dont see eye to eye with. As you said before we all make mistakes along the way. I too have been intolerant and likely will be again lol. I think your the sort of guy I can go back and forth with in a positive manner. Sadly, I don't know about me and the professor however. It's good to know you felt he helped you out though.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Why no reply on George Bush Mr Fetzer? - by Seamus Coogan - 28-12-2011, 11:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 363,297 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  9 pages of the CIA denying Herbert Walker Bush was CIA in 1963 David Josephs 0 2,868 13-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  George H.W. Bush and the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 0 4,904 25-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  George H.W. Bush - long of the CIA and silver-spoon club Peter Lemkin 3 17,758 04-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer Jim DiEugenio 132 68,486 18-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Fund For Investigative Journalism: George Lardner back in the ring... with Beltway Seymours. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 2,867 18-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! Scott Kaiser 9 5,431 24-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Former President Bush honored with Kennedy award R.K. Locke 10 3,811 08-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Bush and the JFK Hit parts 1 and 2 Tracy Riddle 30 10,315 29-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,499 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling