Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer
As the Bard said, this was written more in sorrow than in anger.

I'm almost done with Part 2

http://www.ctka.net/2016/FetzerPart1.html

Has anyone listened to his show lately, its really bizarre.
As far as I see it there are only 3 possibilities:

1) Deliberate Intel sleeper who gains notoriety and then sabotages CT-ism by going off the reservation with nutty claims and therefore drawing all CT's into question.

2) Fatigued researcher who broke.

3) Genuine CT researcher who was broken by modern Intel methods.

Well, 4: Tabloid researcher in a professor's body.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Has anyone listened to his show lately, its really bizarre.

If I recall correctly in a recent one he said you, Mr DiEugenio, are "an Op" and that you had no qualifications to be doing JFK research.
Well, that is what I mean.

But he also cannot understand why he is not invited to conferences to present work like the whole Cinque imbroglio. He doesn't understand why people do not want to do his show. He then accuses them of going on other hosts' shows like Seamus Coogan's.

Except Seamus does not have a show.

He then insinuates that the Jewish lobby is preventing him from getting his word out.

Talk about a lack of self knowledge.
It's really quite sad to see. Tragic. Toxic.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:It's really quite sad to see. Tragic. Toxic.

Add Sandy Hook and the rest of his conspiracy du jours and you've got a marketing genius who has obviously nailed his demographic well, with more than one main 'benefactor' to keep his filth stinking.
Mobile forgery labs...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site...61kUNBM%3A
Everything of his that I read or hear starts out well enough, but soon careens into the ditch of Every-Photo-and-Film-Was-Faked, and let's analyze the grains in this blurry photograph of some totally irrelevant issue (like the foot sticking out of the presidential limo on the freeway - is it Clint Hill's? Was it painted in? Why do we care?)
It appears that Fetzer came around to accepting 'Regicide' as a hoax:
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RUPB7I8MXIY3B/ref=cm_cr_pr_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00K9QVQGW"]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-review...B00K9QVQGW[/URL]
Two questions:

1. Look at the way he qualified that revision on his web site in the link I have in my article.

2. Why on earth would be ever have fallen for such a hoax in the first place? Too lazy to hit Google? There is a lot of stuff out there on Douglas.

BTW, did you see ow Douglas reviewed his own book under his alias of Walter Storch?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 361,244 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 4,782 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  How JFK's murder brought about the decline of liberalism Bernice Moore 0 1,647 16-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,379 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. Seamus Coogan 83 18,838 26-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Last Post: John Mooney
  The Palamara, "Doyle," Fetzer, and Jeffries Dust-Ups: The Simple Reason Why Charles Drago 4 3,776 20-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Jim Fetzer - The Tehran Tiger -- Strikes Again Charles Drago 1 2,035 19-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fetzer Deemed "Not Credible" by Morley and Bradford; Accused of Spreading "Misinformation" and "Disi Charles Drago 33 10,411 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  "Cinque," Fetzer, "Doyle" and the Tactics of Subversion Charles Drago 1 3,728 13-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fetzer and guilt by association Greg Burnham 10 4,436 13-11-2012, 03:52 PM