Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich DellaRosa talks about the Other Zapruder film.
Greg Burnham Wrote:JC,

You made some interesting comments. One of those is very naive, perhaps several. The first rather shallow notion that comes to mind is your belief that [paraphrased]: "If this evidence was made public, it would blow the lid off of the cover-up."

What makes you think that? Are you aware of the many examples of evidentiary bombshells that have been uncovered over the years, all of which should have made the front page of the New York Times, and/or made the top of the NBC Nightly News, and/or caused a revolution? There are dozens. Here's one example. After the LBJ oval office tapes were released quite a few interesting things were exposed. They didn't get the time of day ANYWHERE.

When Hoover had a memo made of his conversation with LBJ, at one point he dictated it thusly:

J. Edgar HOOVER:

"The President [LBJ] then asked, if Connally had not been in his seat, would the President [JFK] have been hit by the second shot? I said yes... he no doubt would have been hit by ALL THREE SHOTS!"

Later LBJ asks: "So, if Connally hadn't *been in the way* would the president have been hit by all three shots?" Again, Hoover replies: "YES"

=========

Now, JC, we all know that Connally was in the seat in FRONT of JFK. At no time was Connally ever in-between JFK and the 6th Floor TSBD window. Therefore, the only way that Connally could have taken a bullet for JFK was if one or more of the shots had originated FROM THE FRONT. This conversation, which is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD, had absolutely NO EFFECT on the continuing health of the cover-up. None. Yet, it demonstrates that it was known that at least one shot originated from the front and that the president of the United States [LBJ] and the Director of the FBI [HOOVER] discussed this fact within the first week following the event.

There are other bombshells within this same recorded conversation that had no effect, as they didn't garner any attention whatsoever from the media. Had this information been known contemporaneously we would no longer have this form of government, which is perhaps not a good alternative. But, it was kept secret. When it was released a little over a decade ago, it still had no effect on the belief in the MBT and the lone gunman nonsense. Yet, it SHOULD have destroyed the cover up. It did not.

Here's a link to a page I wrote on the subject in about 1999. At the time many were convinced that this would be all it took to blow the lid off. I wasn't so sure.

http://www.just-think-it.com/lbjeh.htm

​Have you ever watched modern family? I dont get it.

Messages In This Thread
Rich DellaRosa talks about the Other Zapruder film. - by JC Mahoney - 16-01-2012, 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARNELL film Original Richard Gilbride 1 53 15-09-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 2,024 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,236 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Kerry Thornley talks about JFK asassination Richard Booth 3 4,568 03-10-2019, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,070 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,375 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,535 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,256 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,827 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,891 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle