Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
Albert,

I assure you I'm not dealing with this issue superficially. As I said, nothing concrete has been produced over the past 25 years or so to justify the certainty, on the part of people like you, that the figure IS Lovelady. Yes, the shirt he can be seen in other photos wearing that day does resemble the shirt on the figure in the doorway, but so does the one we know Oswald was wearing. There is a lot of room for doubt here.

Seamus,

I never suggested that you and Jim D. should work with Alex Jones, and I don't believe I've talked about David Icke on this or any other forum. Jones and Icke are both extremely popular- Jones has more listeners and viewers than network t.v. talk show hosts do now, so I think you'd probably have to beg him to join you. You continue to display a confrontational, in your face attitude online, which detracts from your credibility. I'm a bit mystified why someone as astute and knowledgable as Jim DiEugenio is so willing to associate himself with you. Honestly, anything that can said critically about Jim Fetzer's cyber personality can said about you in spades. I don't believe Jim Fetzer has ever challenged someone he disagrees with to a physical fight, for instance.

Ask yourselves how convenient it was for the government to have an employee working with Oswald who bore enough of a resemblance from a distance, right down to wearing a similarly distinctive shirt. Once the controversy about the figure in the doorway was raised, it was inevitable that the authorities would find someone to be that figure. They would not, under any circumstances, admit it was Oswald. He was their lone assassin, and a picture of him standing with other spectators, at the very instant JFK was reacting to gunfire, would have represented the smoking gun we've all been told we need, in order to truly "prove" conspiracy.

I've never found it credible that Oswald, whatever his true role was, would not have been watching the motorcade with all the other employees. Is there evidence that anyone else wasn't watching the motorcade in the TSBD? Talk about drawing attention to yourself- the president is riding directly past the building where you work, and you choose to eat lunch instead of catching a glimpse of him? I don't trust anything Oswald is alleged to have said during all those unrecorded interrogation sessions. He might have been on the first floor, the second floor or standing in the entrance doorway.

Adele,

I don't necessarily believe Baker and Truly encountered Oswald 90 seconds after the shooting. There are problems with the encounter, which have been discussed on forums in the past. At first glance, it seems exculpatory for Oswald, but Baker was apparently the only Dallas officer to immediately look towards the TSBD as the source of shots. He had no reason to suspect someone who was calmly drinking a coke of anything. Why was his attention drawn to Oswald? Surely, he must have passed by other employees along the way. I think we need to question everything about this case, including the alleged Baker and Truly encounter with Oswald.

Again, I am not saying the figure in the doorway definitely IS Oswald. I'm saying there is no logical reason to adamantly declare it isn't. Read all the original analysis on this issue by Weisberg and others, and then cite the evidence that disproves them. There has been no definitive evidence brought forth to "prove" Lovelady was the figure in Altgens, and it baffles me that so many CTers seem to be so unwilling to even admit there is any reasonable doubt about it.

Few things are certain in this case. The single bullet theory IS impossible. Oswald didn't fire any shots. There WAS a conspiracy and a massive coverup, which continues to this day. The identity of the figure in the doorway surely isn't in this category.

Messages In This Thread
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Don Jeffries - 29-01-2012, 05:14 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 28-11-2012, 11:39 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 29-11-2012, 09:16 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 30-11-2012, 09:09 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 01-12-2012, 06:12 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 05-12-2012, 05:39 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 06-12-2012, 07:34 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 09-12-2012, 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 863 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 643 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM