Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Don Jeffries Wrote:Albert,

I assure you I'm not dealing with this issue superficially. As I said, nothing concrete has been produced over the past 25 years or so to justify the certainty, on the part of people like you, that the figure IS Lovelady. Yes, the shirt he can be seen in other photos wearing that day does resemble the shirt on the figure in the doorway, but so does the one we know Oswald was wearing. There is a lot of room for doubt here.

No offense, but your answer is deficient. If you participated in the 'debate' about this with Dr Cinque on Lancer you would see there was extensive evidence against it being Oswald. I totally disagree with your contention that Oswald's shirt resembled Doorway Man's. It doesn't look anything like it. In fact it looks exactly like Lovelady's plaid shirt. Where I come from a photo of a person who states that's him is something that doesn't require "concrete" proof. You seem to be making an inverse argument against what is plainly there. As I said, if you followed the debate over on Lancer you would see there's little room for doubt. None in fact. Cinque/Fetzer universally failed to establish any of their claims. It's common sense that CIA could not produce those alleged forgeries in the established 20-30 minute chain of possession.

Don Jeffries Wrote:I've never found it credible that Oswald, whatever his true role was, would not have been watching the motorcade with all the other employees. Is there evidence that anyone else wasn't watching the motorcade in the TSBD? Talk about drawing attention to yourself- the president is riding directly past the building where you work, and you choose to eat lunch instead of catching a glimpse of him? I don't trust anything Oswald is alleged to have said during all those unrecorded interrogation sessions. He might have been on the first floor, the second floor or standing in the entrance doorway.

It would make sense that Oswald was ordered to the lunchroom by his handlers in order to prevent him from interfering with the actual shooting. Don't forget Oswald was an active deep CIA operative (whether that came in the form of useful patsy who thought he was doing infiltrator work or whatever). He was the focus of some deep segment of intel which was executing its deepest most important operation according to their full capabilities. Your logic puzzles me because Oswald would have a very obvious excuse as an open Castro supporter to not view the president.

Don Jeffries Wrote:I don't necessarily believe Baker and Truly encountered Oswald 90 seconds after the shooting. There are problems with the encounter, which have been discussed on forums in the past. At first glance, it seems exculpatory for Oswald, but Baker was apparently the only Dallas officer to immediately look towards the TSBD as the source of shots. He had no reason to suspect someone who was calmly drinking a coke of anything. Why was his attention drawn to Oswald? Surely, he must have passed by other employees along the way. I think we need to question everything about this case, including the alleged Baker and Truly encounter with Oswald.

If Oswald was following orders and heard gunshots he would be aware. Police officers are in the business of reading body language and signs of guilt. I'm sure Baker saw something that set off his senses like Oswald pulling away from the automatic door window in a way that gave Baker a vibe. Cops pick-up on these kind of vibes and I'm sure Oswald was radiating them considering. Oswald was able to remain calm because he knew he didn't do anything. Why, where else in the Depository do you think Oswald was without being seen?

I can't see how anyone could ignore the obvious hurdle of the 20-30 minute chain of possession for Altgens-6. To suggest it isn't proven that it is Lovelady is to suggest the forgery is real. But it's pretty much impossible for CIA to get all those complicated forgeries done within the known time period and availabilty.

I'd like to get on The Education Forum and straighten some things out.

I think Duncan has discovered an absolutely Holmesian brilliant match between West Window Man and T-Shirt Man in the Depository.

Good points all Al. Don could/should have told you that old Greg Parker has done a lot of work with that Truly/Baker stuff. It's very interesting.
While I agree the whole story of the TSBD and the statements are suspicious it's quite clear that Don doesn't grasp the idea (as you have stated) that Oswald was under orders. Further that the person standing there in that photo is clearly not Lee Harvey Oswald.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Seamus Coogan - 29-01-2012, 08:04 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 28-11-2012, 11:39 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 29-11-2012, 09:16 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 30-11-2012, 09:09 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 01-12-2012, 06:12 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 05-12-2012, 05:39 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 06-12-2012, 07:34 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 09-12-2012, 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 863 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 643 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM