Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
As I've already posted Robin Unger brought a Marsh scan blow-up of Doorway Man that shows a clearly visible patch of skin next to the chin shadow in the image. This proves the dark area Fetzer and Cinque are calling a "V-neck" undershirt is the over-contrasted shadow from Lovelady's chin. A competent analysis of this scan would show beyond a doubt that the skin patch can be isolated from the dark shadow. What this tells you is the area of shadow that failed to fall on this spot left a patch of skin that registered a different look in the photo. This is really simple business that should be easy to understand. It proves that Lovelady is wearing the round-neck T-shirt he is seen wearing in the police station photo. The over-contrasted shadow from his chin is making this round-neck appear to look like the notch of a V-neck undershirt. On another forum someone asked Fetzer to describe what specifically is causing the dark area beneath Lovelady's chin? Fetzer refused to answer. That should tell you all you need to know. It's so simple it's silly. If this wasn't a shadow then the area beneath the chin would appear like the other flesh tones seen in Altgens. If it was the remaining unaltered neck area of Lee Harvey Oswald with the V-neck notch showing then it would contain the skin tones seen on people in the shot. It doesn't because it is the chin shadow dropping down in perfect conformity with the sun angle seen throughout the picture.

I know I am wasting my time on this because Dr Cinque is a gross incompetent who is woefully unqualified for this subject. He sees a sound technical argument and answers it with his tedious mickey mouse insanity. Hopefully there will be a good side to this and Cinque will drag Fetzer down with him and clean-up the credibility of the research community. Only a fool would offer the stupid ignorance Dr Cinque proffers and not realize how absurd it was in its own form. Yes, Dr Cinque is that stupid as to offer random shots of people and call it a credible test sample.

Yesterday I discovered the color film frame of Lovelady standing off to the side displays a chin shadow that comes down and partly distorts his round-neck T-shirt just like Doorway Man. Since we know this is Lovelady this proves that the chin shadow created the V-neck. Dr Cinque responded by refusing to even admit it was Lovelady in this color shot. That's dishonest and I refuse to debate with dishonest people. Dr Cinque is simply an unqualified ass who isn't all there and is wasting everybody's time. It's like arguing sober science with Ralph Cramden.

I pains me to see people like Lifton make a lengthy argument that Lovelady wore a different shirt in his posed shots. Lifton made a lengthy detailed argument that Lovelady's original plaid shirt was stolen by souvenir hunters and he replaced it with a similar shirt. Lifton tries to prove his claim by saying the shirt Lovelady posed in had no pocket. However, researchers were able to zoom-in on the shirt pocket area in the photo and proved there was a thin, poorly-visible shirt pocket on that shirt. Lifton simply doesn't see it. This kind of business pains me because such persons of high notoriety in the JFK research world shouldn't be seen making such amateurish mistakes in public. Lifton makes the same mistake as Fetzer, he gets all excited about his alleged discovery and fails to remember the plaid pattern seen at the police station is identical to that seen in the posed shot. Again, this is the danger of the Fetzer Assassination School. And now we see a grotesque mutation in the form of our miscreant sensation Dr Cinque.

Gary Mack cc'ed me saying Groden had clear copies of Altgens taken from the original negative that might be worth accessing.

Messages In This Thread
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Albert Doyle - 01-02-2012, 05:50 PM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 28-11-2012, 11:39 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 29-11-2012, 09:16 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 30-11-2012, 09:09 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 01-12-2012, 06:12 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 05-12-2012, 05:39 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 06-12-2012, 07:34 AM
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? - by Mark Stapleton - 09-12-2012, 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 863 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 643 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM