Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction
Charles Drago Wrote:
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:I would recommend that that first post be removed from this site. It's embarrassing... the links are.

Understood. Fully.

I await the arrival of Mark Gaffney's forthcoming book (still forthcoming, according to Amazon) on the "black" technologies used that day.

We have a clear case of "metsuke" in that some of the people trying to understand what happened that day are -- like the folks warned by Salandria in discussing JFK/Dealey -- standing way to close to the detail and continuing to argue the detail while all the while blithely ignoring history (where can be found the master curricula and playbooks for the use of ruse and deception in the hands of the very people who brought us Zionism), and its observations about tendencies.

I learned how to study tendencies by re-creating an entire NFL season using the tabletop football simulation game "NFL Strategy", which was developed by an NFL quarterback with a doctorate in math, although it did not help me predict, because I'd been away from the game for so long, the day when one coach would tell the ball-carrier to fall down before he crossed the goal line and the other coach tell his players that if they saw the ball-carrier approaching the goal line, they were to make way for him and let him score.

This illusion to tendencies seems obscure and off-target but it is closely related to game theory.

Which political movement and sovereign state has made it a national priority to master game theory?

Which has used continuously and repeatedly the tactics of psychological warfare, deception, and aggressive attack under some ruse or guise?

Who are the primary players, purveyors, educators, theorists and pundits of that approach (including the infamous method of coup d'etat by infiltration now in its end game in America)?

The most recent (of many, many of which are not posted here in this tiny-but-august forum of experts on thinking) of these tendencies can be found here:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ror-groups

Everyone should keep their shirts and pants on because if you think that, at this stage of the game, you can describe in depth and in detail what went down, how, etc., you are surely deeply ignorant. While on one hand we can concentrate on trying to predict what play the quarterback is going to call next, or whether he will be emphasizing short passes or the ground game, we can also try to look back and analyze why it is that one clutch catch of a critically-time pass succeeded and why another did not.

If I learned anything about football by playing a simulation game, if I learned anything about warfare by playing simulation games, it is this:

Events and outcomes are decided by the physical execution or performance of a myriad of coordinated acts of real human beings "on the ground", in reality, in real-time. This is why the OODA loop developed (so as to look into the wind of the opponent at near-Mach speeds ranging in altitude from 500 feet to 20,000 feet). This is why training systems are de rigeur. This is why people study situational awareness, tactical decision-making under stress (TADMUS), and performance psychology for humans: http://summonthemagic.blogspot.com/2011/...urney.html
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 29-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 11-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 12-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 13-02-2012, 05:32 AM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 13-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 14-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 14-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 15-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction - by Ed Jewett - 15-02-2012, 06:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christopher Bollyn on 9/11: Israel Did It Lauren Johnson 3 4,973 30-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  9-11 and Alvin Krongard - Israel's Agent at the CIA Ed Jewett 0 2,596 04-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Demystifying 9/11: Israel and the Tactics of Mistake James H. Fetzer 0 2,112 29-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  Jim Fetzer Speculates: 'Israel Art Students Removed Building Contents from WTC" (lol!) Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez 8 7,047 18-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  9/11-- The US military knows Israel did it Mark Stapleton 13 10,751 26-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett