Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Us Treat Jim Fetzer with Kindness
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:My only *contact* with Fetzer was on this site and he even called me on the phone once. YIKES. He's clearly a bit of a fraud.... at least on 9/11. But that's not unusual as there are mostly people who don't know what they are talking about (including yours truly) but who insist that they get it. Jim doesn't and he's in over his depth. But he's slick and talks a good game and writes rather well.

He needs to go away and let people who have the skills (he doesn't) to solve the mysteries (he therefore can't). His reputation is not all that great to begin with, but he present time actions/writing are all one needs to know Fetzer is off the reservation. Yet he persists and manages to fool many people.

You [B]can [B]fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but [B]you [B]can not [B]fool all of the people all of the time.

[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B]I'm not fooled by Fetzer.
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

What concerns myself Jeff is Fetzers hanging around with a bloke called John Lear. Of course he's spinning shite about no planes.
But for those of you who don't know Lear has been around for years spouting all manner of bullshit concerning UFO's and Aryan aliens meeting Eisenhower. He's effectively the son of a rich Daddy and has nothing better to do.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/0...Lear01.htm

This dipshit had been horsing around with that other tool Bill Cooper. Spouting off on all manner of crud including JFK getting shot by Greer that day. Anyhow, lets return to the alien stuff. Lear has long been mocked even in the often looney tune UFO field. Of course a crap reputation does nothing to deter dear Mr Fetzer. Anyhow, my suspicion is that JF, with the encouragement of Mr Lear, driven by his deep hatred of CTKA and DPF may well try and do a take on the ludicrous MJ-12 documents. I predicted a long time ago that Hankey would combine with Jim Fetzer, indeed I used to mock JF that one day he would combine forces. He eventually did so and it was totally hilarious. If Fetzer ever does go for this JFK-MJ12 guff or even entertains it. There'll be a few avenues open to him that he'll likely go down.

He may well enlist the Woods (who own all of the new batch of the JFK-MJ-12 documents) and he could always enlist Jim Marrs. Not that I am scared of that. Alien Agenda was pretty awful and Marrs has since steered clear of the documents. Or he could get Richard Dolan in on it (his work is also crap). But he could get really, really desperate and enlist the aid of the Aviary guys or the whole Kenn Thomas/Childress tribe to rally. What JF will likely do is come on strong as a raging JFK/9/11 hard on. The UFO crowd are to often very easily impressed, they won't check the forums to see that in reality JF is a sad joke in these parts. Thus charlatans like Dolan and charity cases like the Woods who cream themselves for some JFK back up will feel vindicated by this 'bit time' JFK researcher lol. I anticipate some ratty piece like he has done with John Hankey will magically appear. Fetzer may not go with the JFK stuff. Maybe he will but if Fetzer a man who loves to be the centre of attention all the time, isn't getting in JFK quarters or 9/11 anymore. Maybe he'll figure he can milk the poppy over there in the ever poor UFO zone.

Hey he can hang out with fellow cranks at Project Camelot.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Let Us Treat Jim Fetzer with Kindness - by Seamus Coogan - 25-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,174 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer Jim DiEugenio 132 70,469 18-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,617 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. Seamus Coogan 83 21,578 26-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Last Post: John Mooney
  The Palamara, "Doyle," Fetzer, and Jeffries Dust-Ups: The Simple Reason Why Charles Drago 4 4,073 20-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Jim Fetzer - The Tehran Tiger -- Strikes Again Charles Drago 1 2,169 19-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fetzer Deemed "Not Credible" by Morley and Bradford; Accused of Spreading "Misinformation" and "Disi Charles Drago 33 11,798 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  "Cinque," Fetzer, "Doyle" and the Tactics of Subversion Charles Drago 1 3,902 13-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fetzer and guilt by association Greg Burnham 10 4,819 13-11-2012, 03:52 PM
  James H. Fetzer - Wikipedia NOT James H. Fetzer 2 4,261 04-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle