Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley

The shirt in Altgens is not the shirt Oswald was wearing when arrested...

In both his notes and his after report Fritz states that Oswald changed his shirt and pants....

What I was hoping to find was a coroborrating report from one of the attendees of the interrogation... the FIRST ONE I found did just that.
none of the clothing descriptions prior to Oswald going home can be coroborrated unless we can see these two items of clothing...

Wanna bet they were NEVER shown to anyone who might have seen Oswald that day?

In fact... the shirt and pants, listed seperately on the 11/22 inventory, does not appear on the list of evidence given back to the FBI on the 26th - CE2003

DJ

CE2003 Fritz notes of interrogation.
during this conversation, he told me he reached his home by cab
and changed both his shirt and trousers before going to the show

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/j..._0019a.htm
Bookout report of 11/24 on Fritz's interrogation of Oswald

He stated that
after arriving at his apartment, he changed his shirt and
trousers because they were dirty . He described his dirty
clothes as being a reddish colored, long sleeved, shirt
with a button-down collar and gray colored trousers
. He
indicated that he had placed these articles of clothing
in the lower drawer of his dresser

Inventory of items given to FBI on the 26th
1 Man's brown sport shirt "Taken from Lee Harvey Oswald" (actually taken on 11/22)

NOW... did they find these clothes at Oswald's room?
According to this inventory of items taken from Beckley on the 22nd...

they include a 1 BROWN shirt with button down collar
and 1 pair of GREY trousers and other misc MEN'S clothing

Kinda like you might find in a drawer full of clothes.... I wonder if they found a JACKET at Beckley as well...

[Image: 0110-002.gif]

Fritz's report:
Oswald's shirt, which he was wearing at the time of arrest,
had been removed and sent to the crime lab in Washington with all
the other evidence for a comparison test. (on 11/22)

[Image: DaysaysallevidencegiventoFBI11-22CROP2616-002.gif]

Ted Calloway, who told me he had seen the suspect running from the scene with a
gun in his hand and how he was dressed-with dark trousers, shirt light color,
jacket and a T-shirt, the shirt and Jacket were open and he could see the
T shirt

Sims found a bus transfer slip In Oswald's shirt pocket.

Seems to me, comparing the clothes in the image of the man in the TSBD doorway (an ongoing and massive thread over at Duncan's) and the items of clothing Oswald wore when arrested (as we have NO PHOTOS of Oswald prior to his arrest that day) is pure folly - he is not wearing the same clothes.... and if he was not wearing the same shirt he was wearing on the bus, if he was even on the bus,

HOW can the transfer be found in THAT SHIRT'S pocket?
HOW can Lovelady be considered Oswald?

and WHY did the numbering of inventory items END AT #455, when the inventory continues with the next items being the clothes that MAY BE the ones found in his room...

Cheers
DJ

Attached Files
.jpg   Unnumbered inventory of clothes 2686-005.jpg (Size: 27.74 KB / Downloads: 8)

Messages In This Thread
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley - by David Josephs - 12-10-2012, 12:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 450 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 592 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 866 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM