Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley
According to the evidence Oswald left the TSBD in his Tshirt... what he came to work wearing...

the shooter and rifle, were, according to Brennan:

Mr. BELIN. I am handing you what the court reporter has marked as Commission
Exhibit 150. (DJ: the dark rust shirt Oswald was arrested wearing)
Does this look like it might or might not be the shirt, or can you make at this time any positive identification of any kind?
Mr. BRENNAN. I would have expected it to be a little lighter--a shade or so lighter.
Mr. BELIN. Than
Exhibit 150?
Mr. BRENNAN. That is the best of my recollection.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Could you see the man's trousers at all?
Do you remember any color?
Mr. BRENNAN. I remembered them at that time as being similar to the same color of the shirt or a little lighter. And that was another thing that I called their attention to at the lineup.
Mr. BELIN. What do you mean by that?
Mr. BRENNAN. That he was not dressed in the same clothes that I saw the man in the window
Mr. BELIN. You mean with reference to the trousers or the shirt?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, not particularly either.
In other words, he just didn't have the same clothes on.
Mr. BELIN. All right.

For Brennan to have remembered this a few months later is interesting... no? For if he is correct, Bledsoe and Whaley could NOT have seen the same Oswald... or were coached as to how to describe the man by someone who did not know about the clothing change...

the shooter in the window had a rifle without a scope...

Mr. BELIN. Could you tell whether or not it had any kind of a scope on it?
Mr. BRENNAN. I did not observe a scope.
Mr. BELIN. How much of the gun do you believe that you saw?
Mr. BRENNAN. I calculate 70 to 85 percent of the gun.

Mr. BALL -
Now, what color shirt did he have on?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - He had a brown shirt.

Mr. BALL - And unraveled?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Hole in his sleeve
right here [indicating].
Mr. BALL - Which is the elbow of the sleeve? That
is, you pointed to the elbow?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, it is.
Mr. BALL - And
that would be which elbow, right or left elbow?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Right.

Mr. BALL - Did he have anything on. Was the shirt open or was it buttoned?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; all the buttons torn off.

Mr. BALL - What did he have on underneath that?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I don't know.
Mr. BALL - Do you know the color of any undershirt he had on?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No.
Mr. BALL -
Notice the color of his pants?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes, they were gray, and they were all ragged in here [
indicating].
Mr. BALL - Around where?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - At the seam.

See attached for description of 1 pair of grey faded torn pants....

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.
He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there

Mrs. Reid does though...

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what clothes he had on when you saw him?
Mrs. REID. What he was wearing, he had on a white T-shirt and some kind of wash trousers. What color I couldn't tell you

Mr. BELIN - Could you describe the man that you saw running down toward the station wagon?
Mr. CRAIG - Oh, he was a white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair--you know, it was like it'd been blown--you know, he'd been in the wind or something--it was all wild-looking; had on--uh--blue trousers--
Mr. BELIN - What shade of blue? Dark blue, medium or light?
Mr. CRAIG - No; medium, probably; I'd say medium. And, a--uh--light tan shirt, as I remember it.
Mr. BELIN - I hand you Exhibit No. 150. Have you ever seen a shirt like this before? Does this look familiar to the shirt that the suspect might have been wearing when you saw him, or this man running toward the station wagon?
Mr. CRAIG - It's the same type of shirt.
Mr. BELIN - I believe you used the phrase, "light shirt". Would Exhibit 150 be darker than the shirt he was wearing?
Mr. CRAIG - Uh--it looks darker in here--yes, uh-huh

To recap

Oswald is not wearing the dark rust ARREST shirt to work that morning
He is not wearing it when he is leaving with the Coke as seen by Mrs Reid
The man Bledsoe DESCRIBED is wearing the ARREST shirt BEFORE Oswald ever put it on
Whaley describes a "shirt/jacket" that is similiar to the ARREST shirt... PRIOR to Oswald wearing it.

Brennan tells us the man he described was wearing different clothes than Oswald's ARREST clothes...

the clothes he changed out of are found at Beckley yet are neither given an inventory # when sent to DC, nor photographed, although listed on the inventory master right after Items #455
the LAST item with a number.

Both Bledsoe/Whaley AND Brennan cannot be identifying the same person, the bus transfer HAS to be a plant, and Lovelady is who we see in Altgens, no question.
DJ

Attached Files
.jpg   Unnumberedinventoryofclothes2686-005.jpg (Size: 25.97 KB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley - by David Josephs - 14-10-2012, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 450 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 592 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 866 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM