Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns and Butter: "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview
Charles Drago Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Please read the book before asking me any further questions. You might learn something.

Please give directions only to those who might be foolish enough to follow them.

All anyone can learn from you is how NOT to write. Or reason.

Par for you, since you did not read the book. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

"Top conspirator" is a sloppy, lazy, meaningless construction of the sort that some of us have come to expect from you.

It didn't come from me. Garrison is the one who essentially said it when asked about four people and their possible roles in the plot. Again, you did not listen since in your self exalted stage, you didn't have to. Even though you nominated him for an award. Go figure.

It should be clear to one and all that I have little respect for your mind, Jim. I find whatever limited good your work may accomplish to be outweighed dramatically by the fact that you're a self-aggrandizing, dime-a-dozen huckster looking to position himself for prominence as the 50th approaches.

When you can put out a an anthology like The Assassinations, or publish something like Probe for as many years as Lisa and I did, I will take this seriously. Let me know when you have or will do it.

You had the balls to react to my announcement that I'd nominated Jim Garrison for a Profiles in Courage Award with an onanistic "why didn't you cite my book instead of Mellen's?" whine.

Sickening.

Uh Charles, did you read the Mellen book? I did and I reviewed it. Maybe you don't know this but Joan Mellen trashed RFK in it. This is one of the points I specifically objected to in my review. Which apparently, you did not read. Who puts out the Profiles in Courage awards? I begin my book, which you failed to read, with four chapters explaining JFK's revolutionary foreign policy and how be broke with the Dulles brothers. I conclude with the RFK and Jackie message to Moscow about how detente will be put on hold since LBJ was to beholden to Big Business. I think that would score more points than saying that RFK's bodyguards were in on the killing of his brother. You do understand what I am saying don't you? Even though I am a cheap huckster who writes all these reviews and edits all these articles for nothing.

Yours is the last voice -- well, maybe next-to-last -- that should be heard as speaking for the JFK research community, let alone for truth and justice for JFK in 2013

I don't speak. People ask me to speak for them. People ask me for advice. People ask me to contribute to their web sites. People ask me to be published at CTKA. People like Cyril Wecht ask me to arrange petitions. People like Pete Johnson send me form letters to talk about on Len's show. People like Joe Backes send me info on BELO corporation which no one really knew anything about until I wrote about them. People then cross post my articles around the web.

Some huckster huh. I must have everyone fooled. Everyone except Charles Drago.

Messages In This Thread
Guns and Butter: "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview - by Jim DiEugenio - 15-12-2012, 08:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 97 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 466 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,406 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,374 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,442 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,921 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,061 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  The FBI, JFK and Jim Garrison Jim DiEugenio 3 3,420 26-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,276 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 3,171 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio