Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns and Butter: "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview
My last exam, the oral with the poli sci department head, a veteran of the State Department, fluent in eight languages, dialectical materialism, that last answer before boarding Bart's '57 black Chevrolet hearse for Boston and the fugitive ballerina:

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

I could never prevent my two older brothers fighting, one to be an industry executive, the other an engineer. Obviously one doesn't make automobiles which aren't engineered and so over the Reichenbach Falls I go:

Regarding the very interesting Allen W. Dulles, when I found him in one of the eight chapters of George Michael Evica in Switzerland where one of Angleton's best liars in the world claimed he might've played tennis with buxom twins, I knew here was the key to the duplicity.

It's been said Kennedy died to protect the CIA, maybe by me, but CIA, the sword and shield of one business model, was predated by other arrangements--and in 1917 the Germans sent a Trojan train to Petrograd with the encapsulated time-release Lenin.

I begin Destiny Betrayed with an arrangement of Bag of Plastic Milint Soldiers on a green felt and lo and behold under the I Like Ike button is the sponsor of CD Jackson, enabler of Dulles & Dulles Attys to the Rich & Invisible, and so forth.

I've seen Dulles pooh-poohing Hitler and arranging loans for Germany; thanks again to Guido Giacomo Preparada for Conjuring Hitler--just as Dulles' clients conjured Lenin.

And Dulles' mates conjured the trap of Bay of Pigs, catching Kennedy in a death grip of traitor-hate--no escape save Dealey Plaza.

And the game is back on track.

I posit on fact and belief with what I've learned from my older brothers who always fight even after death that Dulles and his sword and shield serve.

At a very high level of facilitation.

To this day.

And the danger of Kennedy and Garrison is that they refused to serve.

Eric Hoffer is honking.

Got to go serve somebody.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4197[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Lee Dylan.JPG (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
Guns and Butter: "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview - by Phil Dragoo - 15-12-2012, 10:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 98 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 466 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,406 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,374 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,443 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,922 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,061 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  The FBI, JFK and Jim Garrison Jim DiEugenio 3 3,420 26-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,276 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 3,172 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio