Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley
LR Trotter Wrote:Mr Joseph, I seem to be having trouble with my reading comprehension, most notably, with boldness differences, and especially the added colorization. I do blame my somewhat diminished reading comprehension ability. I am specifically interested in your post # 866 in the now closed Michael Piper and Final Judgement thread. The next to last paragraph, in red is my main interest. I am wondering if you are quoting someone else or are stating your own conclusion. The paragraph mentions a "Jack" that owns a trucking company, and a reference about "Jack" possibly being J E Rose of Rose Truck Line. Bear in mind, I am just curious, but I am a native Texan and during the 1960s, as well as before and later, there was a Rose Truck Line, specifically J H Rose Truck Line based in Houston TX. And, at that time, J E Rose was an executive in the organization. Neither J H Rose, nor J E Rose, were named "Jack". In my"Student of Research" capacity going back over 25 years, I don't recall any reference to J E Rose regarding the JFK assassination or investigation of it. It's unlikely, to me, that that some of money would be available to be used for that purpose coming from "J E Rose". That being said, I would find it quite hard to believe regardless of the money factor. I do recall reading about a "Jack" with connections to the Houston area and being a "money man", but to my knowledge he was not associated with J H Rose Truck Line. But mainly, curious about the conclusion, and if the reference is for another J E Rose, I have no opinion on that.
Driving

Well Mr. Trotter... I use formatting to differentiate between my words, other's words and what I want to emphasize.
You can ALWAYS copy and paste text into Notepad/Word if you don't like the way it looks.
I basically use italics for quoted material, BLUE for my own words if I am intermixing them into a post and RED for extra emphasis...

I posted the link to the post from which I pasted it
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....entry37850

I posted it as a rebuttal to the neverending references in that thread to Homer's statement, but to none of the CONTEXT related to the time period.

I appreciate you clearing up whether J E Rose may or may not have been the trucking company "Jack" owned... yet the poster does say POSSIBLY.
What does the "J" stand for in J E Rose?

Are you aware of any JACK's that owned a trucking firm in 1963? the "Rose" reference is purely speculation on the poster's part....

Plus... this is a 2nd hand statement from Hall... we don't even know who he said it to and who reported it said...

Thanks for your info... hopefully the NOTEPAD will make things easier for you to read my posts - if you are still interested - as I will not be changing how I post any time soon.

Cheers
DJ

Any thoughts on the supporting evidence that OSwald did indeed change his clothes?

Messages In This Thread
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley - by David Josephs - 27-12-2012, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 450 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 592 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 866 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM