Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....ntry236109

Here is another link to the interview as posted by Lee Farley... not sure how "Jack" giets into the conversation
DJ

Interview with Loran Hall, May 6, 1968, New Orleans, Louisiana

Q - JIM GARRISON, JAMES ALCOCK, ANDREW SCIAMBRA, TOM BETHELL, LOUIS IVON
A- LORAN HALL

Excerpt:

A. I didn't know anybody in Miami that was in NSRP. Somebody mentioned to me if I remember the name MILTEER and I might have met him. If I had met him it would have been at the book store that PATRICK hung around.

Q. The book store in Miami?

A. Yes

Q. What book store was that?

A. It was a, er, er...

Q. A right wing book store?

A. Yeah, a right wing book store.

Q. Did it have one of these names like Patrick Henry Book Store, or something like that?

A. Yeah, in fact I think that was the name of it.

Q. What about Dallas? Do you know any NSRP members in Dallas or who might be?

A. No. Of course, Dallas is a different breed of cat altogether. It's like at that meeting at LOGUE's house when the old boy jumped up and said rather than giving two thousand dollars for this thing here I'd rather donate to fifty thousand pot and have Kennedy killed. And like you can say that there's a possibility he might be in this.

Q. When was that said?

A. That would have been probably, I think it was either -- it would have to have been in June, at the June meeting I had there, on my way back to California or in October when I was going back down to Miami from California, and I don't remember what time it was.

Q. You don't remember who said that?

A. Yeah, I can tell you all about him. Him and his business partner had just bought another -- we were in LOGUE's office and there was five other people in there besides myself. There was LOGUE, myself, the two men who had the trucking company and a man I think that was at Texas Optical. I think, or Texas Instrument. I'm positive that it was one or the other. Anyway, the two men that were there that owned the truck company, they had just purchased another trucking comapny for I think it was two and half million dollars and this made them the largest truckline owner in either Texas or the United States, I forget which one it was. But they had just bought another truckline [bottom of page is cut off here] into a pot, and getting up a $20,000 pot, buying a boat, go over the Cuba, pull our raids inside Cuba, come back with boats that we could steal from Cuba, start our own fishing fleet, so we could be self-sufficient and still pull our raids from these mother ships. And he said, "Bull shit, rather than do this, I'd rather donate into a $50,000 pot and get Kennedy killed. Are you interested?" I said look, friend, I'll go this breaking the neutrality act but forget this. And the LOGUE jumps up and he says you'll not talk like that in this office because we don't know what's...we don't know if the room is bugged -- or something like that. And then another one jumps up and says, I think it was this guy's partner and he says, "Shit, then all we'd have is Johnson." And the original guy who made the offer says. "YEah, but at least he'll take care of Texas and us Texans." And this is where it dropped, right there.

Messages In This Thread
Oswald was NOT wearing the same clothes before and after going back to Beckley - by David Josephs - 27-12-2012, 09:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 450 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 591 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 866 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM