Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls.
Greg Burnham Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:CD :WAKE UP! Jim Fetzer isn't "merely" anything in the research community. He is a prominent figure whose highly visible descent into madness, whether precipitated by physical and/or mental decline, a sinister agenda, or all of these factors, provides immense aid and comfort to the enemy.

This is one explanation.

Does anyone agree with this as an explanation?

I agree with a caveat: Upon being recently briefed with brand new--extremely reliable--information (source to remain anonymous) and coupled with my own personal knowledge of Jim, I now
tend to believe he is not suffering from any physical or mental decline besides that associated with relatively normal signs of aging. There is no loss of memory, irrationality, atypical patterns
of reasoning, or any other symptom normally associated with such decline. That is--none are evident OUTSIDE of his research activities. However, there appears to be a bifurcation, for lack of
a better word, between his private and public personas, where the former is paradigmatic of the "original" Jim Fetzer and the latter is manifest with inexplicable atypical behaviors. Of particular
difficulty is the task of one, such as myself, arranging to experience the prototypical Jim for an extended period of time and then immediately thereafter switching to "research mode" in order to
note unexpected changes in memory, rationality, and affective presentation. However, to the degree available to me for such observation, I would have to say that the anomaly appears to be
restricted to the research activities and only interfere with "private" matters if and when they overlap.

Fatigue is a strange beast. It alone can account for many of the symptoms we see. When that part of the mind has been on overdrive for so long, about so much, for so little in return, it can and
will tend to hasten to the end of the fight--even when it is taking shortcuts onto dead end streets. Some of his recent "projects" such as, the "Oswald Innocence Project" might be likened to a man
who is dying of thirst in the desert seeing what constitutes nothing more than a mirage and being told by his newly found nomadic fellow travelers that it is water.

Perhaps we are witnessing a very untimely critical mass for Jim...a meltdown called: BURNOUT

Deeply perceptive and respectful, Greg.

Messages In This Thread
Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. - by Charles Drago - 08-03-2013, 12:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,326 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer Jim DiEugenio 132 70,961 18-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Silencing The Critics of the Warren Commission - CIA Talking Points [Resurface] Peter Lemkin 3 4,625 09-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,625 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  The Palamara, "Doyle," Fetzer, and Jeffries Dust-Ups: The Simple Reason Why Charles Drago 4 4,077 20-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Jim Fetzer - The Tehran Tiger -- Strikes Again Charles Drago 1 2,175 19-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fetzer Deemed "Not Credible" by Morley and Bradford; Accused of Spreading "Misinformation" and "Disi Charles Drago 33 11,851 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  "Cinque," Fetzer, "Doyle" and the Tactics of Subversion Charles Drago 1 3,909 13-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fetzer and guilt by association Greg Burnham 10 4,843 13-11-2012, 03:52 PM
  James H. Fetzer - Wikipedia NOT James H. Fetzer 2 4,281 04-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle