Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new book, "Into the Nightmare"
I apologize for posting the material below yet again. It's just that the soon-to-be-eliminated delay between the times of my posts and the times of their appearances on-line often lead to them being buried.

So, Mr. McBride, once more I offer the following:

I add my voice to those raised in welcome, Joseph McBride. You appear to bring to these pages the all-too-rare investigative technique that answers the question, "Must our work be driven by rationality or intuition?" with a resounding "Yes!"

It was the late radical historian and JFK author George Michael Evica (And We are All Mortal; A Certain Arrogance) who first appreciated the JFK conspiracy as dramaturgy -- one vulnerable to studies by criminalists and literary scholars, but deeply understood only when both perspectives are equally valued and applied.

Given the literary inclinations and/or talents of three uber-suspects within the Facilitator level of the plot (James Jesus Angleton, David Atlee Phillips, and E. Howard Hunt) and one in the doggerel-eat-doggerel cheap seats (Clay Shaw), we should not be surprised.

I give a nod to all this in my Introduction to A Certain Arrogance. And I share a small excerpt from Evica's c.v. on this thread -- he taught Myth and Ritual in Literature, Genre Studies in Literature, Literary Criticism, Consciousness Development and the Symbolic Process, Linguistics, Film Studies, Creative Writing, Investigative Reporting, and Investigative History. He also studied Advanced Studies in Linguistics and Anthropology at Columbia University and Advanced Studies in Myth and Literature at Hartford Seminary Foundation -- to underscore my contention that the depth of one's investigation into the JFK assassination may be measured in direct proportion to the breadth of the mind conducting it.

We would benefit, I'm certain, from your thoughts on all this.

Also, you'll note above that I reference the "Facilitator" level of the JFK plot. At a certain point in any serious investigation of the assassination, the investigator must arrive at a working model for the conspiracy -- one based on fact and insight gathered to date, open to development and de-construction, and useful in the reverse-engineering of what we know to have taken place.

So as not to overload a single post, I'll go into detail a bit later.

Thanks so much for your attention.

AND ...

When I use the terms Sponsors, False Sponsors, Facilitators, and Mechanics, I do so within the context of what has come to be known as the Evica-Drago Model for the JFK conspiracy:

SPONSORS -- Those with the authority and motive to sanction the assassination and the connections to engage facilitating agents and systems. Among them in my opinion: the most powerful supra-national entities who were -- and are -- above Cold War and Clash of Civilization cosmetic differences.

FALSE SPONSORS -- Selected primarily from involved high-level FACILITATORS and otherwise uninvolved entities who logically might have come under suspicion. Among them in my opinion: LBJ, the CIA, the Mob, anti-Castro Cubans, Big Business, Big Oil, Castro, Khrushchev, etc.

FACILITATORS -- From the "princes" who directly and/or through buffers routinely interacted with and carried out the agendas of the SPONSORS and who created the plot in all its complexities, through high-level members of facilitating organizations, to mid- to low-level functionaries who performed the heavy lifting. Among them in my opinion: LBJ, James Angleton, Edward Lansdale, David Atlee Phillips, David Sanchez Morales, Lucien Conein, Gerald Patrick Hemming, "William Bishop" and other CIA officers and agents, Santos Trafficante, Johnny Rosselli, Jimmy Hoffa, certain Secret Service, FBI and military intelligence officers and agents, individuals intimately linked to Big Business and Big Oil, certain Dallas elected officials and members of the DPD, certain members of the print and broadcast media, certain heads of state, etc. etc. etc.

MECHANICS -- The gunmen and support personnel on-site who carried out the attack and escape-evade procedures. Among them in my opinion: possibly a team from Pakse Base, former Wermacht/SS sniper(s), etc. Think the most skilled hunters of humans on the planet.

Your thoughts, if you please.

Messages In This Thread
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allen Lowe - 01-07-2013, 03:58 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allen Lowe - 01-07-2013, 10:28 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allen Lowe - 01-07-2013, 11:23 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allen Lowe - 01-07-2013, 11:40 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allen Lowe - 02-07-2013, 12:52 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allen Lowe - 02-07-2013, 06:42 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Charles Drago - 03-07-2013, 12:35 AM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by O. Austrud - 11-07-2013, 08:31 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Allan Peak - 25-07-2013, 08:33 AM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Tom Huston - 20-09-2013, 06:40 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Tom Huston - 23-09-2013, 07:42 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Tom Huston - 23-09-2013, 10:34 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Tom Huston - 23-09-2013, 10:54 PM
My new book, "Into the Nightmare" - by Tom Huston - 06-11-2013, 09:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 523 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 537 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 1,117 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,648 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,706 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,509 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,305 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 2,139 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,270 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Best Book on RFK in over 30 years Jim DiEugenio 16 27,475 09-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford